The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Assassins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 23:01

Kyle:

I was out of the van the second we got there trying to figure out how to get in. “Wait Kyle!” Blakely was putting together some kind of sniper rifle.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 39050
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 23:02

Melody was long gone and Lexi cried, knowing her friend wasn't herself and was running around, probably out to find Krissy and kill her, her brother was dead, and Kyle was nowhere near. At least, that's what she thought.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 23:09

Kyle:

I found my way in. “Lexi? Lexi!” I called out. “God, Kyle, think you could be any louder?” Blakely hissed.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 23:14

I'm dead. I know I'm dead..Otherwise... But why am I still hurting? Lexi thought, opening her eyes slightly. "KYLE!" she yelled but it wasn't very loud. It hurt to talk above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 23:20

Kyle:

I only heard her because I was listening for her. I pushed my way through a door and saw the blood covering her body. I dropped to my knees next to her instantly pulling her into my lap and placing my hand over her wound.

Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 23:23

"You're here..." Lexi moaned softly, closing her eyes again. "I shot Jake..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 23:29

Kyle:

“I’m here, and I’m not leaving.” I whispered glancing at Jake then back to Lexi. “Come on, let’s get you taken care of.” I picked her up still trying to keep pressure on her wound. Blakely came in surveying the room. “Hey girl, remember me?” He asked. I doubted she would especially in the state she was.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 23:31

"Bla....Blakely...You son of a..." Lexi mumbled. "You're alive..." She held onto Kyle's shirt, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Don't leave me again..." she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 23:35

((Do you know who it is?))

Kyle:

“I wont, I wont.” I said as I carried her to the van. Blakely was grinning from their interaction.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 23:36

((No clue. XD))

Lexi didn't want to let go of Kyle when he set her down in the van but she figured he needed to drive or take care of her new belly button or something. So she let go of his shirt.

((One more round of replies then bedtime.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 23:37

???: I pulled the trigger, shattering the window but making sure to miss Krissy. Once the window was out of the picture I popped out the clip and popped in a brand new one before pulling the trigger again.

Michael:

I walked into the living room just as the window shattered and something flew and hit Krissy in the stomach. I rushed over and put my hand against what I thought was a wound, but at the feel I pulled my hand away and rubbed my finger tips together. "Paint? Were you just hit with a paintball?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 23:47

Krissy:

“Ow.” I muttered but my eyes were out the window. I looked down at the pain on my shirt. “The hell?” I snatched my knife out and scrambled over to the wall killing the lights then disappearing into the other room.

Kyle:

I set her down reluctantly then climbed in the drivers seat.

Blakely:

I crawled in back with Lexi and lifted her shirt up reaching for the medical kit. “I wouldn’t go to a hospital. I can take care of this.” I told Kyle.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 23:51

Lexiclosed her eyes, moaning softly. "Will..and James...are they alright?" she managed to ask. "And Krissy?"

((Night guyses.))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 23:55

Blakely:

“Krissy is with Will and James.. and Michael.” I said the last name bitterly even though last I heard of him he had been called Night, and she had been infatuated with him, but not together. “She’ll be fine, as will you.” I told her as I gave her a pain killing shot before grabbing tongs and going after the bullet in her belly.

((Sleep well!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 0:00

((Blakely likes Krissy? o.o))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 0:01

(( Twisted Evil ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 0:02

((Oh joy -.- Thank goodness Krissy is faithful ^.^Wink)

???

I smiled and then called the house, this time ignoring the use of the voice changer. I wondered how surprised they would be.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 0:07

((Thank goodness Wink))

Krissy:

I grabbed the phone the second it started ringing. “Did you just shoot me with a paintball gun?” I demanded knowing no one I knew would be calling this number.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 0:09

???:

"Mmhmm, how else am I going to get a pic saying I killed you?" I asked into the phone as I started packing up my stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 0:13

Krissy:

“Actually killing me would have worked too. Who wants me dead?” I asked. The voice, it sounded almost familiar, but I couldn’t place it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 0:14

???:

"Well, a lot of people, after all you have made a lot of enemies but still it would ruin the surprise to kill you. Take the fact that I didn't kill you as a sign of faith and could you meet me at the Plaza Ventana restraunt?" I asked as I finished packing.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 0:20

Krissy:

“I don’t have enemies. Everybody loves me. I shouldn’t be singled out from the group who everyone hates.” I said the unfairness only mildly stung. “And I can be there in five minutes. I’m changing, so if you shoot me with paint again, I’ll be mad.” I hung up and went to my bag and changed into an almost identical long sleeve shirt. I pulled my jacket on the tried to hurry to the door so none of the boys would stop me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 0:23

Michael:

I followed after Krissy and said softly. "I said I wasn't going to leave you. So I wont stop you, but that does mean I'm coming with you." I said giving her hand a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 0:27

Krissy:

I tried to shake his hand off. “Yeah but I never said I wasn’t going to leave you –temporarily.” I said but my tome was lightly. “Michael you don’t remember... And I’m going to meet an assassin. Something could happen.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 0:31

Michael:

"All the more reason for me to come." i responded touching her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Assassins
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next