The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Assassins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74667
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 18:02

'Im outside the local hospital. She got shot near the hear, missed its mark thank god"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 18:08

Michael:

I blinked, confusion on my face. I let myself be pulled away, my mind running in overdrive.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 18:13

Krissy:

“I meant where on her body did she get shot?” I asked going into my room. I changed into new jeans not caring that Michael was in the room.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 18:15

near her heart" i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 18:20

Michael:

MY eyes widened when Krissy changed right in front of me. I didn't even have time to process what she was doing so I could look away for her privacy.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 18:27

Krissy:

“Oh hell, through her lung? How bad?” I asked into the phone grabbing Michael's wrist again and pulling him out of the room toward the front hall.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 18:28

"She bled out alot and she was coughing up blood. She is in surgery now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 18:31

Michael:

My brain protested so many different shocks happening in quick successin. I was still processing Krissy changng in front of me, as I had already accepted that Ebony was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 18:38

Krissy:

“Okay, We're on our way.” I said then pulled the phone away from my face looking up at Michael. “Did you come in a car?” I asked.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 18:39

ok..' i sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 18:41

Michael:

I nodded and said taking her hand. "We are going to have to talk later, otherwise I will be going insane." I said giving her a small smile as I led her out to my car.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 18:49

Krissy:

“Okay.” I said slowly then into the phone, “I'll see you in a bit, Will.” I snapped the phone shut.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 18:50

i hang up an dgive the man his phone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 18:52

Michael:

I opened the door for Krissy before heading around to my side and opening the door. I climbed in and started up the car.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 18:59

Krissy:

I would have asked if I could drive but the last car I had driven got messed up so I kept quiet and settled into my seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 19:01

Michael:

I paused for a moment before looking at her and turning off the car. I handed her to car keys and said. "Two rules, one don't hit the nos, and two don't get me killed." I smiled at her and climbed out of the car going over to her side.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 19:05

Krissy:

I grinned and slid into the drivers seat staring the car up again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 11:08

Michael:

I got into the passenger's seat, and buckled up. I doubted this trip would be very long with Krissy driving.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 15:31

Will
i walk intot he hospital and paced around until either they got here or when i could see eb
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 15:55

Krissy:

I backed out of the drive way and once we were on the road I hit the gas. We were there before I thought we would be and I smiled in triumph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 15:57

MAn:

"Hey, kid she is out of surgery, but they are really worried about her. She won't be concious, and the doctors wont like it but I think I can get you to see her for a bit." I said to the boy who had been with the girl.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 15:58

I nod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 16:04

Man:

"Just give it a few minutes more, and then I'll take you." I said before going back to paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 16:04

Krissy:

I paused for a moment sitting in the car. I didn't have my knife on me, my stomach sank as I realized this. I had rushed out of the house without one because I was too worried about Ebony.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 16:06

"ok" i say and sit back down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Assassins
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next