The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Body Guard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44698
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Body Guard - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Body Guard - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Body Guard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Jun - 23:48

Julie:
I looked at him, concerned but hoping when the medicine kicked in, he would feel better. "Okay, lets get you on the couch or in bed or something and you can relax a little bit," I said, getting behind his chair to push. I thanked Luc as we left.

Normally, we would take the stairs, but with the chair, we obviously needed to use the elevator. It was a little farther out of the way, but it took no more than a few minutes to get up to my suite. I unlocked the door and then pushed him inside.

It was the first time since the accident that we were actually alone. In the hospital, there were always nurses filtering in and out, then there was Greg and Lucy. Now, it was just us.

"Are you tired?" I asked. "Do you wanna sleep? I can call your doctor and tell him that you feel a little out of it if you want," I offered.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48070
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Body Guard - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Body Guard - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 13:32

"I'm...I don't know. I'm kind of tired, but I feel a little bit out of sorts." My brow furrowed for a moment. What was going on with me? Something truly did feel off but what? I brushed it off for the moment. There would be time to consider it all later.

Instead I looked about her wing. The bedroom doors were all closed though hers was only half shut. The staff were still keeping things cleaned, but I didn't doubt that if they weren't her room at the very least might be a disaster zone. Especially lately.

Finally my head turned and I regarded her. We were alone. With a low chance of being interupted. My mouth suddenly felt dry and I looked away. "Um. Right. I should probably put my stuff away...though where am I staying?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 13:52

Julie:
"Well, that's up to you, of course," I told him, pushing his chair a little in the direction of his room, hesitating.

"You're more than welcome to stay here," I said, stepping in front of him to open the door. It was clear right away that it was different. The walls were painted, even if he couldn't see yet that it was fully furnished and decorated.

"You don't have to though, if you don't want to," I was quick to reassure. "It needed to be redecorated anyway. You don't have to use it. Just let me know and I can have a different room set up somewhere else. Where ever you want." I was rambling like I always did.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 23:25

Peering past her into the room I was struck with little changes that the view offered. While the furniture inside had been high quality, it had been a rather plain room over all. "No." I started, hoping to stop her rambling for her, "No need to set up something different. I'll take it if you really don't mind sharing a wall with me." I smiled up at her, feeling a happy warmth spread through me. This was a generous gift, an amazing one. Without even seeing what lay inside I was looking forward to it.

I was also aware of how close I'd be to her. And without rules being in the way? Moving my wheelchair just a bit closer to her I reached out and took her hand in mine giving it a small squeeze. "Are you sure you can handle me being so close?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 23:35

Julie:
I smiled and I squeezed his hand back. "You've always been this close," I told him. But he wasn't exactly wrong. He had always been here, but there had also always been this wall of rules and appearances between us. Now, that was gone. I bit my lip to hide the larger smile that was forming at the thought and shook my head.

"But now that you officially live here, we should set up some ground rules," I said, trying to sound serious. "No wild parties, no loud music and if you wake me up early, I reserve the right to make you watch a chick flick of my choosing on a loop for the whole day." I told him, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jun - 21:09

"Ground rules? Are you my landlord now?" I grinned up at her for a moment. "Fine. I can abide by those rules. But we should actually sit down and figure out rules at some point."

"But you know what I meant on being close." I argued before letting her hand go and trying to inch past. She was a bit in the way, and I relized a bit belatedly that feet were a thing to worry about when I felt the soft bump of my wheel. Wheeling back quickly I stammered out an apology.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jun - 21:45

Julie:
I was about to comment on his remark about closeness when he got a little too close and ran over my foot.

"Ow!" I yelled, hopping on one foot. I was glad I hadn't taken off my sneakers yet, but it still hurt. I hobbled into his room before him and sat on his new bed. I lifted my foot and took my sneaker off to rub at the sore skin. "Its alright. No harm done." I told him, once the pain subsided.

I was almost grateful it had gotten me out of saying anything about our closeness.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jun - 23:02

I carefully wheeled in after her, staying far away lest I injure her again. "I'm so sorry..." I didn't even spare the room a glance at first. But as she seemed to be alright and no permanent damage was done I started to take a look around.

The bed itself had new sheets, and blankets the colors on the darker side of grey like I enjoyed. On one dresser sitting across from the foot of the bed now sat a TV and speakers, the other dresser still had it's mirror. I'd also gained a small area in the corner to do some exercises and my own physical therapy. Through the open closet door I could see a bunch of my clothes had been hung up, more than had originally been inside.

"Did you move all of my old clothes over?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jun - 23:12

Julie:
I waved off his apology and watched as he looked around the new room. "Yeah, I moved what I could find. I'm sure you still have stuff in your gym locker," I said. "And somehow all the stuff I bought for you online was shoved into the back of your closet and drawers, so I made sure it was front and center for you," I smirked.

I crawled across the bed to the end table and opened the drawer and pulled out a new, shiny silver laptop. He had used mine while he was at the hospital, but if he wanted to take online classes or whatever he wanted, he should have his own. I held it up. "if you need help setting it up, ask Lucy. She set mine up for me," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun - 12:23

"I hope you didn't rifle through my underwear." I remarked absently while taking a peek into the closet. My suits, shirts, pants were all hung neatly and organized. Turning around I smiled at the sight of the laptop. "You didn't have to get me one...you are spoiling me..."

Rolling closer I took it from her and opened it up. "I think I'll be alright in setting it up. I had to set up my dads." I didn't turn it on by merely ran my hands over the keys before shutting it and leaning forward to set it on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun - 12:37

Julie:
I laughed and shook me head. "Its not like you have interesting ones worth rifling though," I said. I had put all of his clothes away so I knew first hand that most of his underwear was as solid and plain as his normal wardrobe.

"Are you still feeling a little off?" I asked. "Do you wanna take a nap?"
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Jun - 22:41

"Hm. Yeah I think my only interesting one is in my locker. But I don't know how much interest you'd have in a jock strap." I mused mostly to myself. Brushing it aside I looked up at her. "A nap would be wonderful, but I kind of want a shower first. I still feel.....hospitally."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 12:31

Julie:
"Who said I had any interest to begin with?" I asked, smirking as I got up from the bed.

The bathroom connected to his room had a few additions to help people with his needs, however, I wasn't sure how they would work in practice. He might still need help. There were bars around the walls so he could grab them and the shower was equipped with a seat. "Do you need help?" I asked, point blank. I couldn't get all embarrassed now. He might need me and if he did, the last thing I wanted was for him to feel bad about it. "I can hire someone for the future if you want, but for tonight, I'm here." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 14:17

I paused at her question. Doing almost a double take at her to be sure I'd just heard her right. She was offering to help me bathe? While I searched her face I could only see determination, no embarrassment. I took a long moment to consider it, it would be easier with help. I knew how to transfer myself to another seat like the one in the shower. I could do that no problem. The entire event I could do no problem. But having an extra set of hands would make it all easier.

It boiled down to, was I willing to have her help me? Was I okay with her seeing me naked? Did I even need help? Yes, probably, not really.

Realizing I hadn't said anything and had just been staring at her in surprise while all that bounced around my head I cleared my throat. "Well." I glanced away then back to her. "I don't really need the help. I was shown how to do it and practiced moving to shower chairs in the hospital...but if you wanted to help me anyway I wouldn't mind..." I rubbed the back of my neck and tried to ignore the warm feeling on my face.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 14:26

Julie:
I watched his face grow redder and I hoped I didn't look the same. Helping him was the least I could do. Everything else aside, he was my best friend and it was my job to help him through this. His words threw me a little. He didn't need help, but he wanted me to anyway?

"Okay," I nodded once and bit my lip, finding it easier to look anywhere but at him. "How about you take the lead and tell me where you want me." I said. I could act like a nurse all I wanted, but the fact was, I had no idea what he needed. He was going to have to tell me.

"Do you need help...undressing?" I asked, trying not to choke on the word.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 21:42

I laughed nervously, "No I think I can take care of that part myself...how about this. I'll get it started and undress then you can help me?" Even though I said that I grabbed them hem of my shirt and tugged it up and off, settling back down shirtless.

With a small grin and a deep breath I wheeled into the bathroom. Inside I took a moment to calm down and steel my nerves before I stripped fully. I paused long enough to grab a couple wash cloths and to get the water going before I brought myself close to the seat within the shower. The transfer was quick and easier than I expected.

Settling down I shivered at the warm spray of water from the shower head and took a moment just to enjoy the feeling before I took one of the washcloths. Draping it over my lap I did what I could to cover myself before deciding I was as ready as I was going to be and calling her name.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 22:04

Julie:
When his shirt came off, I felt my face heat up, even though I had been doing so well in the conversation thus far. That was definitely going to be an unexpected struggle during this process. I was there to help him, not ogle him.

I took a few breathes and heard the water turn on. Shortly after that, he called me name and I tied my hair in a ponytail to avoid getting it wet before I opened the bathroom door and slid inside. It was already a bit steamy in there.

"Hey, fancy meeting you here," I joked, trying to break the ice as I settled on the edge of the tub and grabbed one of the wash clothes that were folded.

I held the cloth under the spray for a second and my eyes drifted without me giving them any permission to do that. I almost breathed a sigh of relief when I saw all the necessary bits were covered.

"Here, lean forward a little," I said, putting some soap on the wash cloth.

I was way too busy preparing myself to see him naked that I almost forgot the reason I was even in here, helping him. The three round, pink scars were still fresh. I hadn't seen them at the hospital and it was almost unbearable now. I felt my throat choke up a little as I took in the sight and I realized I had been looking at his back for much too long without washing anything and he was going to figure me out.

I lifted the rag and gently ran it over his shoulders, where I was drawn to more scars, these looking much different. Much older. Faded and small, but still visible. How had I never noticed before?

I opened my mouth to say something and then shut it again, glad I was situated more behind him so he couldn't see my face.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 22:56

It was only through lots of practice of keeping my breathing steady that I managed to do so when she came in to join me. I glanced at her only once, watching her put her hair up into a ponytail. Her joke had me crack a smile and relax a bit.

I leaned forward under her direction, and then waited. I started to turn again and see what was going on when she started to wash my back. "Everything okay? I can do this myself if you aren't comfortable.."

While my breathing was managable my heart was anything but. It was beating rapidly, brought on by the girl I'd crushed on for years seeing me with out a stitch of clothing covering me. But I pushed that aside, falling into the familiar defense of banter as a way to escape my feelings. "You are rather quiet. Is someone a bit caught up checking me out?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 23:08

Julie:
I cleared my throat to hopefully move the lump and slowly and gently moved the wash cloth further down his back. "Yeah," I said, finally, hearing my voice crack a little. I tried to go with the joking tone to his voice. I cleared my throat one more time and the next sentence came out a lot smoother.

"Maybe I'll accidentally lose all your shirts and you'll have to be without one from now I," I joked back softly, right into his ear. My position at his side put me slightly behind him. I moved the wash cloth down the back of his arms and then down his right side, being extra careful as I got to the first wound. I didn't touch it, just washed around it, hoping the area wasn't too sensitive. I used the same amount of pressure on the rest of his back and then leaned forward to rinse off the cloth so I could get the soap off his back.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 23:30

I shivered more from her soft voice right next to my ear than her washing. My wounds were tender, but not painful to the touch and the washcloths were soft. "You have mentioned before that I traumatized one of the serving staff for opening the door shirtless. Are you sure you wouldn't be like wise wounded."

I pondered briefly her cracking voice and clearing her throat. In the end I decided to take it as a compliment to what she saw, not thinking about the wounds she was seeing and that they might not sit well with her.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 23:35

Julie:
His joking was serving its purpose. I found myself smirking at his words and I gently rinsed his back off. "No, I'm not sure about that." I told him, honestly. If he starting not wearing shirts around the house, I was sure I would go insane.

"Your back is squeaky clean," I told him, finally shifting so I could see his face. "You need any help with the rest?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 14:31

"No? Hm." Chuckling softly to myself I straightened my back from being a little hunched over, stretching slightly.

Smiling faintly at her as she moved so I could see her face I glanced down at my lap then to her again. "Are you sure you don't want to just check me out?" I cupped some water in my hand and flicked a few drops at her face.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 14:41

Julie:
I flinched away from the water and laughed. I threw the wet towel that was still in my hands at his head and listened as it flopped on the shower floor. "I thought I knew everything about you, but it seems theres something I didn't know." I told him, smirking. "You get flirty when you're naked," I shrugged. "Who knew?"
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jun - 18:10

"It's rather new for me too." I admitted while rubbing the back of my neck, "Now off with you. I can take care of the rest myself." Shooing her away I leaned forward and turned the water up just a tad. Anything to explain away the warmth I felt in my cheeks.

I wasn't sure I'd agree for her help again, fun and informative as this had been. I could do it all myself, the back just being a bit harder than other areas. Letting my thoughts wander away, I tried to think of ways I could get my back better before groaning at myself. A loofah could come on a stick. I could reach my back easily with one.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jun - 23:26

Julie:
I excused myself from the room when he said he could handle the rest himself and closed the door behind me to give him some privacy. I kept the door to his bedroom open, just in case he called for me, I wanted to be able to hear him.

I went into the kitchen to get myself a cold drink. I felt like I wanted to stick my head in the freezer to get rid of the redness from my cheeks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Body Guard
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next