The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Body Guard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44698
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Body Guard - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue21/21Body Guard - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Body Guard - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 17:12

Julie:
I smiled back at him. "Thank you for coming," I responded. "and for thinking of the photos," I said, holding up my phone.

"Now, why don't you go change and sit down?" I asked, noticing he was still on his feet after such a long day.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48070
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Body Guard - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue21/21Body Guard - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 20:17

I fought a yawn then waved a hand. "You should get comfy too. Gonna go shower." I left my tie on the back of the couch before stepping into my room and closing the door behind me. I stripped by the bed, laying everything out before grunting my way into the bathroom and then shower.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 20:29

Julie:

I watched him leave and then started for my own room to change out of the dress. As I passed by the couch, I paused and snagged the tie he had left there before continuing.

When I got to my room, I stripped out of my dress and slipped on some comfy Pj's. I brushed my hair out and grabbed a wash cloth out of the bathroom to wash the makeup off my face. It felt good to look normal again, but I missed the flow of the dress and the confidence the lipstick gave me. As I was hanging up my dress, I slipped the tie around the hanger so I could keep them together.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 20:57

I lingered in the shower, doing everything I could to relax. Fifteen minutes later I was pulling on a shirt and a pair of shorts. Scratching the top of my head I limped out into the living room and dropped down onto the couch, taking up most of it with a long sigh.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 21:04

Julie:

I took my time getting comfy and even slipped on a pair of warm socks before heading back out. I noticed him taking up most of the couch and slightly shook my head with a smirk. Maybe I should get another couch or something. "Do you want anything before I sit down?" I asked, pointing to the kitchen. "Or should I say before I sit on you."
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 21:22

"Nah. I'm full and shouldn't have any alcohol. If you want too turn on a show or a movie you can. But I'm not expecting being up for long." My eyes closed and I adjusted just to get more comfortable. Smirking I decided I was just going to ignore that she just said she'd sit on me. Couldn't say I was going to mind...
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 21:27

Julie:
I grabbed myself a glass of ice water from the kitchen before making my way back to the couch. I set it down on the table before turning the TV on and picking an old rerun of a game show. When I turned back to the couch, he was taking up even more of it and his eyes were closed. It was like he made it too easy. Casually, I grabbed an ice cube from my glass and slipped it down the front of his shirt, hoping it would catch him off guard enough to shift over so I could sit.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 16:26

I tried to keep track of her purely by hearing, so when she stuffed an icecube down my shirt I hissed in surprise and jerked upwards. I tried snagging her hand while I did so, not wanting her to just run away. "You are cruel!"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:32

Julie:
I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my mouth when he jumped in surprise. His hand managed to grab mine before I could pull away and I squealed, trying in vain to pull it away. "You were taking up the whole couch!" I defended, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptySun 7 Oct - 14:31

Keeping a grip on her I fished out the half melted ice cube and narrowed my eyes at her. "Someone forgot about me already owing her revenge..." Tugging her closer I tried stuffing the icecube down her own shirt, already knowing that regardless of how this was going down I'd be getting revenge tonight.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptySun 7 Oct - 14:53

As he tugged me closer, I let out another high pitched squeal and practically fell on top of him. I grabbed his wrist with my free hand and held it tight, keeping the ice inches from me. I knew that if he put even a tiny bit of muscle into it, he could probably break my hold.

"You know, I think we should talk about this like adults," I said, trying to bring out the rational side to him.

We were already a tangled mess of limbs, he was grabbing one of my hands, I was holding one of his wrists. "Truce?" I asked, smiling innocently.

Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptySun 7 Oct - 16:22

"Like adults hm? I dunno I think we are past acting like that...unless you mean like full on adults." A wicked grin crossed my lips and I slowly pushed the icecube closer until it brushed against her collar bone.

My voice dropped to a soft whisper, "And if we are talking like adults then you already declared war."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptySun 7 Oct - 16:38

Julie:
Just looking at his face, I knew he wasn't giving up. When I felt his hand push against mine, I squirmed, but there was no where for me to go. "No! Don't-" I laughed and flinched when the ice touched me. I shook my head at his whispered words, and for some reason, I felt breathless.

"Maybe this is all according to plan," I told him. "I have you right where I want you..." I whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptySun 7 Oct - 22:25

Slowly I inched the cube of ice down, letting it slide down her chest from her collarbone.  "Oh yeah?  And where is it you want me?"  I asked while stopping the ice just shy of the neckline in her top.

I couldn't really place it, but my pulse was beating a little quicker.  More than it would normally for our little jokes and pranks.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptySun 7 Oct - 22:43

Julie:
I couldn't help the shiver that went through my body because of the ice cube pressed against my chest. My skin was pebbled with goosebumps that I was sure was for an entirely different reason. I shook my head at his question and bit my lip. "I don't think I should say," I mumbled, truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptyWed 10 Oct - 20:26

Chuckling softly I nodded, "Fair enough...but I still need to do this..." Without waiting any longer I pushed the ice cube past the collar of her shirt and let it go within. It was an odd expression on her face, one I wasn't sure I really knew. I couldn't say that it wasn't a good look on her however...
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptyWed 10 Oct - 20:45

Julie:
I squealed again and twisted against the ice cube sliding past my bra and melting somewhere on my stomach. It had been half melted while he held it and now there was nothing but cold water in my shirt.

"That's not fair! I did it because you were taking up the whole couch. You did it for no reason!" I protested.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptyWed 10 Oct - 21:03

"Are we forgetting about the pea?" A grin came to my lips, half innocent half wicked. Her reaction to the icecube was everything I could have hoped for. Though the mystery expression was gone now.

"I haven't forgot about the pea. And really I still owe you for that..." Tangled as we were it was a bit of a struggle but I forced myself to be sitting up. "But there now you have room."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptyWed 10 Oct - 21:09

Julie:
I paused for a second, because I actually had forgotten about the pea. I settled myself next to him when he made room on the couch and smiled innocently at the reminder of the food I flicked at him. "Lets consider it even, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptyWed 10 Oct - 21:42

"Perhaps. We'll have to see." Another grin came over me, followed by a yawn. 'One maybe two episodes then bed,' he thought briefly. Though his eyes and half his attention was on the screen, the rest of him was thinking about Jules, the ball, and revenge.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptyWed 10 Oct - 21:47

Julie:
I narrowed my eyes at his response but after seeing his yawn, I didn't press the issue. Something told me I wasn't of the hook for the pea incident, but I decided to let my guard down for the night and relax after the stressful day.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptyThu 11 Oct - 16:56

An idea for revenge came to me as the first episode ended and I chuckled softly. "Bed time. I have stuff I need to take care of in the morning." Stretching I nudged her shoulder with mine, "Thanks again. Tonight was a lot of fun and I bet I'm going to be thinking about it before I sleep."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptyThu 11 Oct - 17:24

Julie:
I looked over at him when he started speaking and almost asked him what he had to do in the morning, but then he kept talking and I felt my face heat up. "Oh?" I asked. "Any...part in particular?" I wondered, hoping it sounded innocent enough.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 21:11

I smiled. "The dance, putting an ice cube down your shirt, how you looked in that dress. Among other parts I enjoyed more." I glanced over at her, feeling a slight flush creeping over me. "And you? Anything you feel like thinking about before falling asleep?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 21:28

Julie
I smiled and shrugged innocently. "Maybe theres one or two things that were particularly memorable..." I said. It was the understatement of the century. I wanted nothing more than a repeat performance of what went down in the kitchen. But I still wasn't sure about his feelings. I could wait till we talked about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Body Guard
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next