The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Body Guard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 47995
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Body Guard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Body Guard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Body Guard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May - 13:07

I glanced out the window for a moment then focused on Jules after she was settled in. I felt bad to make her do this, even though she was protesting even that simple apology, I still wanted to offer another one.

Her smile brought out one of my own and I chuckled softly. "Greg seems like he's good at hugs. And I'm sure he'd give me less sass over it." I winked at Greg after he looked at me and smirked.

Turning my attention back to Jules for a moment I leaned close and murmured just for her ears, "I rather enjoyed being pressed up against you." Leaning back I looked away, trying to act innocent while keeping an eye on her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44623
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Body Guard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Body Guard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May - 13:23

Julie:

I laughed at our poking fun at Greg and was happy to see he wasn't being a grump about it like some tend to be when we team up on them. So far, he was pretty cool to have around.

And then Cody went and said the most unexpected thing possible. I felt my face heat up at the quiet words and I opened my mouth to reply but nothing came out. Was he flirting with me?

I cleared my throat and looked over at him, noting his all too innocent face. "Good to know." I finally settled on. I turned my face away and bit my lip to hide a smile.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May - 15:32

A wave of regret crossed through me after she looked away. My old orders were still fresh in my mind and I couldn't help that I was regretting my action. It was all conflicting in my head. Things she'd said, things I'd always done, and it all felt wrong. Sadness filled me, and I leaned against the door as the scenery passed by.

It was only after we pulled up to the gate that I pushed off and started looking around again. "Home." I murmured, leaning sideways to look out the front windshield and the manor beyond.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May - 22:30

Julie:
I glanced at him and smiled while Greg parked the car. "Im glad you feel like its home," i told him. He had grown up here with me. It was his home. I hopped out of the car when it was stopped and made my way around to Codys side.

"You ready?" I asked, opening the door. Greg was getting the wheel chair set up again.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptySat 26 May - 0:41

"I've lived here all my life. I don't know what else I could ever call home. I hated the idea of having to leave..." It felt like a decent time for honesty like that. I hated the contract, hated the rules, hated the consequences of not following through with those rules.

Turning towards her I held out my arms, "Yeah. Let's do this." The process was just reversed to get me out as it was to put me in. In fact with gravity it was easier.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptySat 26 May - 0:54

Julie:

Once he was back in the seat, I had to force myself to not blush at the memory of his words from before.

"Well that contract was stupid. And I'm sorry I didnt really know about it untill it was too late," I said, getting behind the chair to push him again. I deposited my purse onto his lap so I would have my hands free to push.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptySun 27 May - 12:53

I did enjoy her help once more, but it was quicker than the last time so I didn't get as much enjoyment. Her purse in my lap had me pause but when she started pushing I understood. "We never did go get those burgers." I remarked absently, looking around as we moved. It was remarkable how little had changed since I was gone. In fact I couldn't see any differences. It was weirdly disconserting and yet comfortable at the same time.

"Since we didn't do it on the way. To Lucy? I'm sure she's missed me and my improved palate." In truth I didn't care one way or the other what I ate. During training with the Madam I got used to eating whatever was available, so I wasn't terribly picky.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptySun 27 May - 14:57

((I honestly totally forgot about the food and the medicine, i suck. Im gonna pretend its Julies conniving way of getting out of going))

Julie:
I was glad he couldnt see my face when he mentioned the food. "Oh shoot!" I said, innocently. "Do you want me to send someone out to get you a burger? Or whatever else you want?" I asked.

"Greg already offered to swing by to pick up your medication. Im sure if we asked him really nicely, he'd bring food too," I said, trying to sound like this wasnt my plan all along.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptySun 27 May - 19:16

(( I completely forgot the medicine so were even! ))

"Nah, I'm sure we could bribe Luc at this point, but I will need those meds. Mine will wear off in a couple hours." I glanced at her over my shoulder, "And don't pull that innocent tone with me. I'm on to you."

Turning back around I knew I'd have to do something about her fears. She couldn't live like this forever...but how could I convince her to get out of the house? A few things came to mind, but they would take planning. "So beyond you becoming a hermit. What else has changed?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptySun 27 May - 19:31

Julie:
I rolled my eyes at how quickly he figured me out and took one hand off the handle to mess up his hair when he made the comment about me becoming a hermit. I decided to ignore it after that and answer his question.

"Well there's really only one change I can think of, and you'll have to wait to see it," I told him. His room looked pretty different. It was painted and decorated, and it actually looked like someone could live there instead of the bare walls and empty furniture that was there weeks ago.

I pushed until we hit the first floor, near the kitchen. No one knew yet that he was coming back, but I just knew Lucy would be excited to see him. I hadn't come down to eat much since he had been in the hospital and she had taken to sending me sandwiches late at night with threats that if I didn't finish my food, she would come find me.

When we reached the doors to the kitchen, I stopped to open them and then pushed the chair through. "Knock knock!" I yelled, hoping to alert Lucy of her visitors.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptySun 27 May - 20:18

Cody:

I glanced about the kitchen before my eyes rested on the young cook. As she did a double take I waved her way with a grin. "Hey Lucy. Long time no see."

I wasn't prepared for her reaction as she rushed over and threw her arms around me, squishing my face against her. I reached around her to hug her back but eventually had to push her away so I could breath. Some color touched my cheeks as the entire time I'd been getting a hug my face had been right into her breasts. "Good to see you Lucy." I cleared my throat then smiled at her again.

"Are you alright? You are in a wheelchair so I can only imagine...oh it's so good to see you again. Are you hungry? I can make you whatever you want right now." She babbled on until drawing a breath and smoothing out her apron.

"I was dying for a burger...if you wouldn't mind. Hospital food was rather bland..."

"Of course! Wait right there I'll make it in a jiffy. Anything for you Jules?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptySun 27 May - 20:27

Julie:
I smirked, watching him get smothered and let them have a moment. I was relishing in the slight color that was spotting across his cheeks and I almost giggled.

"I can go for a burger too, if you don't mind. Extra ketchup please.' I added, daring either one of them with my eyes to say anything about my choice of topping.

There was a small dining area in the kitchen that no one really used, but I pulled out a chair anyway so I could sit while we waited.

"Do you wanna eat here or upstairs?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptySun 27 May - 21:07

"The both of you are eating down here. That way I can be sure you actually eat something." The words were followed with a very pointed look at Julie before she set to work getting a meal prepared for us both.

Looking at Jules I grinned at her mouthing the words, "You got busted." Taking over control I wheeled over to the table, scooting a chair out of the way to take over it's place.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 May - 12:48

Julie:
"I was eating..." I protested weakly, watching him navigate around the kitchen by himself. I couldnt say her concern was entirely unwarranted, but I always brought brought her plates back down to her, so she knew I was getting the food.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 May - 12:55

"Uh, Water will be fine. Maybe a rootbeer if we have any?" The table was a bit higher now that I was sitting in a wheelchair, but still at a manageable level. Resting my arms on it I went back to thinking on how I could help Julie settle down a little.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 May - 13:23

Julie:
I got up and opened the fridge to see what Lucy was keeping stocked these days. "You are in luck." I said, pulling out a can of root beer and a bottle of water.

I went back to the table and set the can in front of him and opened the water bottle for myself. "You should call your dad when you get settled. I'm not sure he knows your back yet," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 May - 13:48

"I hadn't thought of that..." I picked at my can, not quite looking at her. What would I say to him? What would be the point? I snorted softly as the conversation played out in my mind.

'Hey dad. Just calling to say I'm back. Jules cared enough to fix things in the contract. I can stay, I'll be making actual money, I just had a few questions. Why didn't you come visit me? I know you aren't big on the whole love and affection thing, but I nearly died. Fuck the rules, fuck how you treat everything. I needed you and yet where were you?'

Sighing I rubbed the back of my neck then cracked open the can of root beer. "I'll try calling him later..."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 May - 14:01

Julie:
I saw immediately the change in his demeanor when I mentioned his dad and noticed how he stopped looking at me. I took another swig of my water and decided not to press it right now, but to keep it in mind for later.

"Two burgers, one with an obscene amount of ketchup!" Lucy announced, appearing with two plates. She set one down in front of each of us.

"Thanks Luc." I said, pulling my plate a little closer and peeking under the bun to make sure there was enough ketchup.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 May - 21:44

Taking a long drink out of the can I eyed the burgers as they came. While it wasn't as quick as fast food, nor as bad for you, I thought it looked and probably was going to taste so much better. "You are the best Lucy."

Setting down my can I picked up the burger carefully in both hands, inspected for the best place to go for the first bite. And that first bite was phenominal once I had it and before long I'd all but inhaled half the burger before stopping myself and setting it down for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 May - 22:08

Julie:
I ate my burger much slower than he did and stopped after I ate a little more than half of it. I was taking a swig of my water bottle when Greg stepped into the kitchen with a small white bag. Cody's medicine. He placed it next to Cody on the table and then bid us all a goodnight.

"Thanks Greg!" I called before he left and then pushed my chair back to take care of my plate. "Lucy, I think Cody is in heaven," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 May - 22:25

"This actually has flavor, and isn't a semi-solid. This is heaven." I agreed whole heartedly. I focused on finishing it before leaning back in my wheelchair with a soft sigh. Cleaning off my hands and dabbing at my lips with a napkin I flashed a smile Luc's way. "I missed your cooking."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 May - 22:33

Julie:
When his plate was clear, I grabbed that too and put it in the huge sink. "Did you want anything else or do you wanna go upstairs?" I asked.

I was still nervous about showing him the room, but I decided that if he wasn't interested in staying there, it wouldn't be the end of the world.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Jun - 11:07

I watched her take my plate and I finally noticed the white bag of meds. Poking through it I eyed my trio of pill bottles and started reading the labels and instructions. Taking the required doses out I downed them with the last of my rootbeer. After putting it all back into the bag I looked at Jules. "Huh? Sorry? I wasn't paying attention...what was that?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Jun - 13:07

Julie:
I finished at the sink and turned to him. "I asked if you wanted to go upstairs." I told him. He wasn't paying attention? He had just been speaking a moment ago.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked. I knew I would have to stop asking him that at some point, I'm sure its going to get annoying real fast if I keep being a worry wort, but it just kept coming out.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jun - 23:32

"Oh sure. Sorry, I'm still a bit out of it I suppose." Rubbing my face, I took a moment then smiled at her. "I'm alright." This was the first time that she had asked where I felt that perhaps I wasn't feeling fully okay. Even while recovering and in pain in the hospital I felt sure in my answers and while I told her how I was feeling and how much pain I was in I usually had a gauge on how the day was going over all. Today I didn't have that. I had a dull pain in my back. I felt pleasantly full. But emotionally? Mentally? I had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Body Guard
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next