The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naveen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45858
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Naveen - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue21/21Naveen - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyFri 14 Jul - 16:26

Rina:

A servant brought a breakfast of fruit and cheeses with bread and tea. Talon and I spoke softly so as not to be over heard by others, all the more reason for me to be close with him.

“We should visit Maleen soon. Perhaps she can do something to help protect us,” I said. And of course it would be nice to see her and Wren.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48095
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyFri 14 Jul - 16:34

"I'm sure Maleen would enjoy the company." I agreed. I nibbled at my food, picking at the bits of fruit more than the rest of it. Cheese was more of a human food than elves. It was good but not one of my go to choices.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyFri 14 Jul - 16:45

Rina:

I little bit later I leaned in and murmured, “I had an idea.” My cheeks heated up slightly. “Since you always have to pretend… I thought we could swap for a day… When we get back to my room… I could serve you,” I whispered. I didn’t mean sex. I wanted to take care of him, especially after he had been attacked, he deserved to rest and be doted on. But if he was so inclined, well then. How could I say no?
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyFri 14 Jul - 16:51

I did a double take at her words. Searching her face I noted the faint color to her cheeks, and how she whispered the words. I hadn't thought of her doing that in the slightest. Even back among my own people I was never doted on. It wasn't that no one wanted too, I just had no desire to be treated as such. Especially since I was living a lie.

But her expression, that she even offered it to me made me wonder. What would it be like? And more than that, did it say something about what she herself wanted? A soft smile crossed my lips as I dipped my head. "That sounds like it could be interesting. Though I don't exactly need a bodyguard inside your own rooms." The words came out playfully as I leaned in towards her as well. "I can't wait to see what you come up with."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptySun 16 Jul - 23:40

Rina:

I gave a coy smile and leaned back. Closing my eyes, I enjoyed the feeling of the sun around me and the fresh air scented slightly by some flower nearby. I was happy, despite everything. I was happy with him.

When we finished with breakfast we walked around the garden for a while. It was a beautiful day. I almost wanted to go out for a ride, but I wanted to be alone with him more.

Back in my chamber, I bolted the door so we wouldn’t be interrupted by any servants. “I’ll go change,” I said with a smile. “Make yourself comfortable.” I gestured to the seating area.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyMon 17 Jul - 19:11

The day was nice, but soon enough we were back in doors and in her room. After being told to sit I unbuckled my weapons first. Organizing things out of the way I even ditched some of my armor before I sat in one of the seats.

My gaze drifted to her bedroom door where she'd disappeared too, and I wondered just what was in store for me now. But I tried to look away. In the end I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I was used to doing something, not just sitting around. So I did the only thing that seemed to make sense. I closed my eyes and meditated.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyMon 17 Jul - 22:14

Rina:

I shed the pink gown and put on my green silk robe. The fabric was soft and hugged my body rather nicely. I opened the doors to my room and smiled at Talon.

“You don’t look like you’ve made yourself comfortable,” I commented walking over to the sofa. Yes he had removed his weapons and part of his armor, but he didn’t seem entirely relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyMon 17 Jul - 22:20

My lips quirked into a smile. "I'm more used to Talon's way of relaxing. And I do feel rather relaxed." Opening my eyes I raised my eyebrows as I looked her over. My lips parted for a moment and no sound came out but I did adjust myself into a lounging position across most of the large seat.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyMon 17 Jul - 22:50

Rina:

I went to the shelf on the wall and grabbed a book. “Here, sit up for a second,” I said to him then sat down and positioned his head in my lap. I ran my hand carefully over his light hair. I paused for a moment when I saw flecks of blood on the side of his head. I didn’t comment, instead, I focused on his face. “Shall I read to you?”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyMon 17 Jul - 22:54

The position was one I hadn't experienced in a long time. Not since the days when I wasn't pretending to be someone else. When I wasn't Lord. When I was simply Savien. Lounging with a woman, my head in her lap as we did anything had been one of my favorite places to be.

Slowly a smile spread across my face as I gazed up at her. "I'd love it if you did." I adjusted myself slightly to the position, taking the time to tug off my boots before I settled in comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyMon 17 Jul - 23:13

Rina:

I started reading while slowly running my fingers through his hair, careful to avoid the hurt side. People might have assumed that, as a princess, I didn’t know how to take care of someone. In reality, as an adolescent, I had taken care of my sick father. I used to sit by his sick bet and read to him since he couldn’t do it himself.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyMon 17 Jul - 23:18

I alternated between closing my eyes and just enjoying the sound of her voice to watching her face as she read to me. Both situations were enjoyable. And it was a hard contest to decide between them both. The more comfortable I grew the more the old me surfaced. I couldn't remain idle for much longer and I raised one hand up to gently squeeze her thigh right above the knee in appreciation. And from there I gently began to rub her skin through the robe.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyMon 17 Jul - 23:36

Rina:

I lost my place when he squeezed my leg but I smiled and found it again quickly. Someone was getting restless. It might be a harder task than I first thought to get him to take it easy. He wasn’t one to sit still. I trailed my hand down the bac of his neck, across his shoulder and over his arm, feeling the muscles as I did so.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyMon 17 Jul - 23:42

Rolling over so I could face her more I had to release her leg but I remused my rubbing on her upper thigh. As her fingers found their way across my arm I let my eyes drift closed so I could just enjoy the feel of her touch and of her voice.

I could feel sleep trying to worm its way through my mind. I'd often fallen asleep with my head in a woman's lap. They always seemed to enjoy it, and the position was comfortable if nothing else. The longer I laid with her the more my old feelings surfaced.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyTue 18 Jul - 0:08

Rina:

When his hand stopped moving I looked down to find that he had fallen asleep. I’d watched him sleep on occasion before, but there was something special about him falling asleep on me. I continued to run my hand over him gently, but now I read silently to myself. My voice was out of practice after all.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyTue 18 Jul - 0:10

I dozed for a couple hours, untroubled by dreams or the half asleep state I'd grown accustomed too. This was deeper, more restful. When I stirred I didn't feel the need to slowly burn my magic just to keep myself going during the day. It was a short nap, but the best rest I'd gotten in a long time.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep and keep you trapped here." I said to her softly as a sleepy little grin crossed my face.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyTue 18 Jul - 0:16

Rina:

I set aside the book and looked down at him with a soft smile. “I’d say I didn’t feel trapped, but actually my leg is quite numb.” I had gotten used to it after a while, so there was no pain, but now that he was awake… I shifted under hip and tiny ants attacked my leg.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyTue 18 Jul - 0:20

"Oh!" I jerked up into a sitting position. "Sorry. It's...been a while since I've done something like this. Relaxed and just slept, plus used someone else as a pillow." I offered a hand towards her. "Will you do me the honor of helping you regain some feeling in your leg?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyTue 18 Jul - 0:29

Rina:

“I suppose,” I said in amusement. I turned so my feet were on the sofa and extended my leg toward him. He seemed different somehow, in a good way. There was more light in his face. “So, just how many people have you used as a pillow?” I asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyTue 18 Jul - 0:34

"A dozen. When I was younger I was a flirt, I enjoyed the game between men and women. The harder the challenge the more fun." I took her leg and gently eased it free of the robe. I took some care to preserve her modesty while still giving me the best access. Once I had what I wanted I set to work massaging her thigh. I started at her knee and worked my way up, focusing on the muscle. As I went my hands began to glow as I projected my magic through my hands.

I wasn't good at projecting and it was only while actively using my hands and through direct contact with something that it worked for me. The blood would flow easier from the touch and the massage would work deeper as well. I spoke to her about my younger years, before I'd donned the mantle of lord and before I'd had metal etched into my skin.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyTue 18 Jul - 0:43

Rina:

It felt good to have him rubbing the blood back into my leg. Almost too good. Once he finished we settled with my legs in his lap while he talked about his younger days as Savien. “You must have been quite the heart breaker,” I said.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyTue 18 Jul - 0:50

"You could say that. Before we were confined to the mountains completely we did trade with all sorts of races. And I enjoyed myself as we traveled or traded. Talon used to get so angry with me about it." I grinned faintly and shook my head. Turning my attention to her with muted grief in my eyes at the memory of my brother I asked, "What about you? I can't imagine you didn't have your share of suitors."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyTue 18 Jul - 1:04

Rina:

I took his hand and squeezed it gently at the mention of his brother. I didn’t let it go. “Ah, no actually,” I said, looking away, slightly embarrassed. “I grew up on the far outskirts of a small village. My father didn’t want to be recognized. The only men I was around were those who delivered supplies to us.” I continued to tell him how my father had raised me to be a warrior and how after his death I found my way to Brian’s rebel army.

“Most men were offended that I was there, others would make jokes. Few approached me in a serious fashion. There was one soldier but… Well. My life took different path.” He wanted to marry me. When I had refused, he left. I found now that I didn’t especially care what happened to him other than wishing him well.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyTue 18 Jul - 23:04

Turning her hand over in mine I inspected her skin while she talked. "Did you dislike your childhood? I wasn't the biggest fan of mine. It's why I rebeled so much. Snuck out, climbed walls, dated woman from all walks of life. My father, the lord at the time was stiff, unyielding. When he was young our people were warriors. Fighting was in our blood." I smiled softly and looked up at her. "I think your life sounds better in it's own way. Peaceful, quiet. But I take it, that it wasn't all like that?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 EmptyTue 18 Jul - 23:16

Rina:

“I suppose it was. A little too quiet sometimes. I was alone with my father for the most of it. It got, well, it got lonely. Then when he passed I was on my own. I didn’t truly have friends until recently,” I said and swallowed. I looked down at my hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naveen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naveen
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next