The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45768
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 16:31

Visible surprise showed on Vico's face when he saw her face. It was replaced in an instant with slanted, skeptical eyes as she explained herself. She had guessed his desires easily, but that didn't mean he had to give in right away.

“You over estimate what I know, and you underestimate the power my father has. He has taken precautions against even something like this happening.” He gestured to himself and Valda in captivity. His sister watched him with worry lines creasing her forehead.

“I know little of what you want, only that the knowledge will not save you nor your cause.” He crossed his arms, staring her down and carefully not looking at Valda.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 38985
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 18:35

"Maybe it will, maybe it won't. But we have no way of knowing that without you TELLING us." Kilania sighed and stood up. "Unfortunately, I don't have time to play with you all day and try to convince you to do the right thing. I have a galaxy to try to save." She turned to Valda, gesturing to one of the guards that stood outside the room. "One of my men will take you to nicer quarters where you can rest, shower, and change. I'll send someone along to bring you something to eat and give you options as to what you would like to do from here."

She turned to Vico. "I have a proposition for you. You tag along with me for a while. You can see up close what we really do and you can decide from there if you want to help us. BUT," she paused, taking a step closer to him and leaning forward, her face inches from his. "I'm not known for playing nice. If I think for ONE second that you will endanger me, my ship, or anyone else on it, well. There's a reason why your father's afraid of me." She backed off and stood tall, gesturing toward the door and Will behind her. "So? What do you say, kid?"

((I WILL GET THEM OUT OF THAT GODDAMN CELL IF KILANIA HAS TO DRAG THEM OUT AGHHH *frustration*))

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 22:32

Vico observed her with dark eyes. It was an intriguing offer, to see the enemy in their every day affairs. It was something Vico could not pass up. Should he make it back to his father somehow, he could tell him everything he learned.

“Alright,” he murmured. “But my sister comes along as well.” Valda stood with her hands clasped in front of her. At his suggestion her eyebrows lifted slightly. She was not used to being involved. Vico wanted her by his side and out of the influence of anyone else.

“Untie me.” He lifted his bound wrists to the clone, his face withholding any emotion he felt.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 22:42

Kilania had to remain wary. It was an odd request she had asked, one she would hear about from Zelda later, she was sure. But she honestly thought it would be worth it. To turn Viti's top general and son against him during a war would be a devastating blow to him and his army.

She wasn't sure what purpose Valda would serve other than keeping her brother in line but she eyed her for a moment when he demanded she come along. Surely she had some hidden talents that would be useful.

"Done." Kilania untied him and stuck out her hand to shake his. "Welcome aboard."

Kilania led the small rag tag team of Will Goodnight, Vico, and Valda to her ship, Avalon. "Home sweet home," she said, leading the group into her gorgeous retrofitted starfighter. "Fastest starfighter in the entire galaxy, believe it or not. I can basically turn her invisible to every scanner out there. You'd have to look out of a window to see me."

She showed the group their rooms. Vico and Valda would have to share but they'd each get their own bunk and set of drawers. "Unfortunately until I can trust you, you'll have no weapons. But I'm sure you can handle yourself in hand to hand combat." She winked at Vico.

"We're headed to Lironet to drop off Will and then we have a few missions to complete there. You're welcome to explore and good luck breaking into anything locked off. You'll get electrocuted if you try," Kilania grinned. "But have fun exploring the ship. It'll take us a day or two to get there."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74602
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 14:17

Will had semi-parted away from the group as Kilania finished her anti-thievery tirade, walking into the room she had shown to be his. Nothing fancy: small bed, closet, lamp and some books. But it was nicer than what he typically had in Lironet, well whenever he was broke and in need of a job anyway. Will was a thief at heart, the thought of pocketing some things from the ship of Kilania was one that he didnt want to give up. But he knew it could be troublesome. But what about capturing her? He was sure that job was still open, and he would be set for life.

"Decisions, Decisions." He mutters to himself, crashing on the small bed with a sigh. It had been a long day, and his face still hurt from the guards earlier during the ship breakout.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Jul - 2:02

Vico walked around the room inspecting everything. He was looking specifically for recording device but found none in the room. The fact that he and Valda shared a room pleased him. Once they were completely alone he would try to speak with her and see what was going on in her head.

Valda left him alone and followed Kilania from the room. “How does the stealth feature work?” She asked curiously. She was always thirsty for knowledge, and technology specifically was an interest of hers.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Jul - 10:33

"Basically, the ship powers down everything except primary functions to move and complete missions. It's a special design feature that non-military ships don't have. Since there's very little heat coming from the well insulated hull and no communications going out, other ships sensors have nothing to pick up. They just skip right over Avalon," Kilania pet the wall of the ship next to her. "They'd have to look out a window to see us. And the engineers are working on a way to turn her completely invisible. I can't wait," She grinned, bouncing a little. "But I digress. That's for more fun missions in the future."

She headed into the cockpit and entered in the coordinates for Lironet. Immediately the ship traveled into hyperspace without so much as a bump to inconvenient any passengers. Technology was coming a long way and Orion had top notch tech.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Jul - 0:57

Valda marveled at the simplicity of the function. She wished to follow Kilania around and ask her a hundred more questions, but she didn't want to be a burden. For most of her life she had kept to herself, not because she wanted to, but because others did not care to be around her. It was second nature to assume everyone was the same way, even her brother usually had better things to do.

((What is our next step?))
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Jul - 20:28

((well, pirates attack))

Beeping was overheard throughout the entirety of Avalon and red lights flashed. "Fuck," Kilania groaned, pulling up the ship's computer. "Somebody latched onto our signal and wants a piece of us...Space pirates most likely."

Avalon was forced out of hyper drive and they were surrounded by three small freighter ships and one big, macdaddy ship that hung forbiddingly above them in the dark abyss. "Well, it seems as we're all getting a little bit more field training than I thought we would." Banging and clanking could be heard as the smaller ships attacked themselves to the two airlocks on either side of the ship. She looked to Valda. "Grab your brother and protect the east side of the ship. I'll handle the West. They'll have blasters, so you'll need this." She tossed her a blaster out of one of the emergency lockers underneath her pilot's chair.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Jul - 22:17

Valda was alarmed but didn't act it. “I need one for Vico,” she said immediately upon taking her blaster. One of the many skills she learned from her tutors was self defense and basic weaponry. While she had never faced an attacker herself, she was a fairly decent and confident marksman. Nevertheless, she was nervous about the situation and wished to find her brother as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 9:30

"Um..." Kilania didn't really have time to argue the point. No, Valda. Your father is crazy and your brother is one of his top subordinates so let's give him a gun to shoot me in the back with! But they were seriously out of options. "Fine." She tossed her another blaster. "If you see Will, tell him to suit up and meet on the West side of Avalon." With that, she took off towards the west airlock, hearing a wielder trying to melt the casing on the doors to break through.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 15:23

Way ahead of you," Will says, walking into view and following Kilania to the west side of the ship. His sleep was interrupted by the alarms going off, not to mention the clutter and cutting sounds all over the ship. "Im not sure the pirates would want to mess with us considering we blew up a ship a few times bigger than theirs." He says taking a defensive position next to the door. A second later a laser cutter could be seen starting to tear through the metal, "Not to bother you, but I could use a weapon if you have another on you. If not i may be able to manage" He says with slight sarcasm over to Kilania.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 15:54

Kilania rolled her eyes at the sarcastic comment and tossed him the blaster in her hand. She withdrew another one that was hidden in her back waistband of her suit and she cocked it, ready to go as the metal melted and shouts of triumph could be heard. They were almost through. "I hope you're as good with a weapons as you obviously think you are," she retorted back with a smirk on her face.

The pirates bolted through and a throng of different alien life forms barreled through. A few humans here and their but mainly bug-like creatures with tentacles coming from their heads and blasters in their arms. Kilania let loose a volley of laser blasts and took out the first wave easily and efficiently.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 17:20

Valda raced through the hallway of the ship to find her brother. He met her quickly and she thrust the blaster into his hands with a hurried explanation of what was happening. Together they ran to the east side, weapons ready. Vico gave her a few short orders before they reached the boarding site. It was clear that Vico wanted to protect her and do the work himself, he had little knowledge of her skills.

Vico himself saw this as a possible opportunity to arrange an escape for himself and his sister. Pirates would have a steep price to pay, but they could return them Viti. He had Valda stay behind him as they crept along the walls. They heard the pirates in the tunnel ahead of them, Vico was about to announce himself when they spotted the two siblings and fired upon them.

Thoughts of arranging something with them were replaced by his duty to protect his sister. He shot back at them, and was surprised to see Valda holding her own.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 22:55

Will was closer to the door when it burst open, the smoke from the cutter and blaster fire filled the small hallway fairly quickly. When the first wave was taken out by Kilania in quick succession, another swooped in fast as well. Will lunged forward at the first bug coming in, disarming and taking his weapon, an automatic blaster. Not accurate but decent enough. He shot the bug in the face point blank with his normal blaster before rolling back behind cover with Kilania, taking aim with the new weapon he took. "I dunno, I think im pretty decent." He replies, with a small smirk firing a hailstorm of bullets into the oncoming pirates
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Jul - 22:22

Kilania laughed after his retort. He definitely was pretty decent, even by her standards. With Will and her skills, they made quick work of that group of pirates. Kilania rushed forward as soon as they were all dead (in case there were more making their way over) and she shut the airlock, forcing their ship away from hers. "We still have the west side to handle as well."

The fuck?

Carndas, a soldier for the Lironet Navy as well as an... "old friend" of Kilania's just so happened to be flying by in his spaceship when he saw the savagery that was taking place. One massive ship towering over the sweet little Avalon with little ships on either side, trying to take over. "Looks like Kilania got herself into some trouble," he mumbled, turning on the intercom and sending Kilania a message. "I see you. I'm coming in."

He opened fire on the small ship that tried to board the East side after the first one fell away, sparking in response to the electrical surge Avalon had shot out towards it. "Haha. Fuck off, pirate scum."

Kilania ran through the halls towards the West side when her watch beeped, signaling that she had a message. Now was not really the time to be checking it. She had more important things to worry about. Like the pirates trying to invade the ship for example. She rounded the corner and fired at an alien that just made it past the threshold against Vico and Valda's barrade of blaster fire. He fell to the ground. "Are you guys ok?" she asked, sliding in next to Vico to add her fire to his.

Carndas found the entrance to the east side and used a special code to get in through the side. His personal ship, the Jabberwokky, had special "friend" codes to be able to access the Avalon for emergency situations such as this. Only a few other ships had the access to do that, friends of Orion, Zelda herself, and very few others.

He strolled in past the smoking carcasses of the dead bodies. "Well, looks like we have a slaughter on our hands. Good old Kilania. She must be on the other side."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Aug - 0:43

“Mm,” Vico grunted in affirmation too busy to reply with a full statement. He had a nasty mark on his forearm from a blaster, but other than that the two of them had held their own. Valda, remarkably, was untouched despite taking more chances than he himself had. It was something she had inherited from their mother, some special ability. His sister had always been able to walk through risky situations unscathed. It had occurred to him that she may have been the reason they were in their current situation and not in some cell being tortured for information.

Valda was exhilarated by the thrill of everything. She felt untouchable even though Vico was shooting down the majority, she still got a number of them. “That should be the last of them,” She told Kilania, pointing to the bend in the corridor where no more than two or three were hiding out.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Aug - 9:44

"Fuck yes," Kilania retorted with a grin, rushing to the panel on the wall. She engaged the defense systems and Avalon sent out another electrical shot to the other ship, forcing it away from the airlock. "We still got the macdaddy ship hanging above our heads, holding us here. We have to take them out..."

"Can I help with that?" Carndas asked, rounding a corner with his hands raised. He grinned, his blonde hair flopping over the tops of his eyes a bit as he smoldered at Kilania. He was surprised to see that she had companions. Valda certainly was catching his eye, her red hair and piercing eyes. Plus...two other men.

"Carndas? The fuck?" Kilania asked, shaking her head. "Did you just break into my ship?"

"YOU'RE the one who gave me the friend code so I could board whenever I want," he responded, shrugging. "But I got an idea for that macdaddy hanging over our heads. We just need to get a well timed shot at their gravity hook holding you here before they send out more tiny ships and men."

Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Aug - 1:25

After the small pocket of pirates were taken care of Valda turned to Kilania and saw the new man approach. She looked at the guy called Carndas, sizing him up. When she caught his eyes lingering on her she carefully stepped so Vico was more or less in front of her. She didn't like the idea of even more people joining the team, he might not take kindly to their last name.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Aug - 11:26

"Uh. Alright," Kilania shook her head. "Come on, guys. Carndas is a friend, I promise. He's with Orion," she grabbed his arm and steered him toward the cockpit. "Well, lets shoot that ugly hunk out of the stars, shall we?"

She motioned for Valda, Vico, and Will to follow them into the cockpit. Once there, she and Carndas opened up her weapons menu and found the rockets that they needed. "There's the gravity hook," Kilania pointed to their screen and they could just see the small hook, emitting a purple frequency to hold Avalon in place. "Annnddd," she shot the rocket and the little hook blew apart. "We're good. EVERYONE STRAP IN." There was just enough seats for eight people in the cockpit so everyone could work on a separate portion of the ship and make sure she runs fine but it was also insanely easy to run the whole thing single-handedly.

After the gravity hook was released, Kilania kicked on the thrusters just as the macdaddy was releasing more little ships to send in. "VICO! WILL! I NEED YOU ON THE TWO FAR BACK SEATS. THOSE ARE TURRETS. SHOOT THOSE FUCKERS WHILE I GET US INTO HYPERSPACE. VALDA, MAKE SURE YOU'RE WATCHING ME SO YOU CAN DO THIS TOO."

Kilania was in full battalion mode as she weaved and dodged, trying to avoid the little ships while she set in the coordinates. Carndas was at one computer, making sure his ship would stay attached and join in on this little adventure to Lironet. "We're ready for hyperspace."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Aug - 19:04

"Got it." Will replied, following Kilanias orders and hopping into one of the seats she mentioned. He glances over the controls, making a small face. They were a bit more advanced than anything he has worked with in a while, but he was sure he could manage. He grabs the controls and a screen pops up, showing a view of the outside, there were quite a number of ships coming now. He managed to lock onto one ship at a time, blasting them down immediately or at least making them divert. "Any time now!" Will calls up, continuing to try and keep the attackers at bay
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:13

((Hey! I'm so sorry this isn't a reply, I wish it could be. I just wanted to let yall know that I just transfered to my dream college and am super busy getting everything set for this semester. I want to start replying regularly again but I might not be able to for another week or two. If either of y'all need to talk to me you can always text me!))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Sep - 14:22

Vico wasn't familiar with the particular equipment, but he had enough knowledge of weapons that it hindered him not in the slightest. He acted as if he was in a simulation of battle, from which he had received most of his education, and methodically shot down the ships. He didn't have a perfect score, because they were real beings making their own decisions, not a computer, but where he failed, Will was there shooting out the other half. It was odd to work with someone like this.

When Will called out, he momentarily took his eyes off the screen to check for Valda. She was right near Kilania watching her every move. She would have little difficulty if Kilania ever asked her to take over, she was a quick study.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Sep - 22:17

Kilania pulled the lever on her right, inputed a code that was written down next to the computer and locked in on the Lironet system. The ship lurched a bit as a few straw lasers hit the ship but she shuddered and took off into light speed, leaving behind the pirates.

She sighed with relief. "That was ridiculous. But great team work, guys. I'm proud of you for taking out those fuckers." She clapped Will then Vico on the shoulder. "We're on the way to Lironet. I received word from Orion." She pulled up a mission list on the viewport so everyone could see. It read:

"Mission: Find the Ark

We've received word from our scouts that Viti has an underground lab buried beneath one of the military bases on Lironet. You will have to infiltrate Lironet's base and locate the secret lab to find something called the "Ark" in all of their notes. We believe that it is a biochemical weapon that will destroy all humans. We're not sure what form it's in or how far along it is but we're counting on you and your new assembled "team" to find it and bring it back to us.

-Z"

"This comes from the top," Kilania sat down in her pilot's seat and turned to look at her crew.

Carndas shrugged. "It should be easy. I work for the Lironet military as well as Orion. It shouldn't be that hard for me to get in and sneak you guys in another way. I have a hard time believing that Viti's bumbling idiots managed to make an underground lab under a military base of mainly humans."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3