The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45773
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Sep - 11:33

((Yes, by Orion. Y'all can reply a couple more times before bringing mine in though, I wont be able to reply again until I get home from classes anyway.))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74607
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Sep - 11:58

(Noted Razz)
Will stayed by Kilanias side as they went through the facility, carefully studying everything he saw, as he does by habit at this point. Always want to be prepared for anything. This place is amazing. He thought to himself. So much technology here that isnt on Lironet. Im not suprised by that though.

He folloed Kilania to a large door with just the word Her on it, strange but he went with it. They walk in and immidiatley felt like he wasnt welcome, but for obvious reasons, he assumed. He didnt return an icy stare to Zelda, instead choosing to remain quiet, arms locked in front of him, sort of a standby stance. Soldier like.

When Zelda mentioned some guy by the name of Aden, he notcied Kilania stiffen up. Before he knew it she turned and was almost out of the room by the time Will reacted. "Whoa wait up" he calls, jogging to get back into place with her, then speedwalking at her pace back through the facility, passing by stairwells and entrances to the monorails at a rapid pace. "Whats eating you? Whose aden?" He asks, curiosity getting the better of him. "Doesnt seem like youre too... eager to hear that name?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 38990
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Sep - 15:51

"No he is truly someone I would wish to avoid and believe me, so do you," Kilania looked at Will, her hands shaking slightly but she clenched them. "You know my records, how many people I've killed... I'm rarely scared but if Aden catches me..."

Once they walked up the ramp and they had a compartment all to themselves, Kilania let her helmet melt back and her hair fall forward. "I need to get you to Lironet ASAP. If he catches me and you're with me, it won't matter that we're not close. You'll wish he would've just killed you outright."

She looked up at him with a sad smile on her face. "He'll catch up to me eventually. But I won't let you come to harm just because you're associated with me."

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Sep - 16:00

Will's eyebrows narrowed a little as he listened to Kilania speak about this man, she seemed genuinley afraid of something. "I understand and can see that you are afraid, but I have no back story for this Aden guy. Whats the deal?" He asks, looking at her when they go into the on ramp to the Avalon. "I dont scare easily, and if something does happen to go down while I'm in your company I'm more than happy to help."

Ive done it once accidently, might as well keep it up until we get to Lironet. But I may need to apply 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' here from the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Sep - 16:51

"Thank you...for the offer at least. But I pray that you never have to..." Adriane stood up, feeling very vulnerable without her helmet, without her disguise...just her and the raw emotion she had just been displaying.

She hid her fear under a mask of slight amusement. "I'm sorry. I must not be quite what you expected. The dangerous and deadly bounty hunter and assasin, Kilania is just a scared girl."

"Ma'am?"

Zelda looked up from the data displaying across her desk interface about the chip. She turned it off, the blue light fading from her face. A guard stood in her office, saluting her.

"We found Viti's children."

"Excuse me?" Zelda said, standing suddenly. "Where are they?"

"In the detention center, ma'am." Before the guard was even finished speaking, Zelda was out of her office, racing towards the detention center as fast as she could in heels.

When she arrived, she addressed the saluting guards. "I want the siblings in an interrogation room, pronto."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Sep - 16:59

"Don't be too hard on yourself." He says blankly, folding his arms across his chest loosley. "Everyone is afraid of something, I'm not going to judge you for that." I say with a half smile. "No need to apologize to me for anything, You've done more in my line of work- and much more successfully too- than I have. I dont think you being scared of some guy takes that away at all." He says with a small chuckle. "So. are we staying here or going to head to Lironet?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Sep - 21:46

Valda didn’t struggle when the men came into her cell. They restrained her arms behind her back then lifted her to her feet. Once again she swallowed back bile. They blindfolded her then roughly led her out of the cell. Not once did she protest. She was oddly curious. Never in her life had anything of much excitement happened to her. While she was frightened now, she found some gratification in the thrill of it all.

The blindfold was removed after she was placed in a chair. She turned to see her brother next to her and her shoulders relaxed. Could it really be so bad if she was with her brother?

“Don’t say a word.” Vico hissed to her. He too had his arms restrained behind his back, but it was very clear he did not see the light in their circumstances. His face was set in a cold expression that Valda had never seen before. She thought her brother was this adorable light hearted person, but there was no hint of that now. She settled into her chair nervously.

Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Sep - 11:01

"We're heading to Lironet, I'm sorry," Adriane apologized, replacing her helmet as the monorail slowed to a halt.

Beep, beep.

"Fuck..." Adriane whispered, reading the message displaying across her wrist. "Zelda found Viti's kids. They're being interrogated now." She grinned up at Will. "I'm sorry, Will but it's going to take us a little while longer to leave. I need to sit in on this interrogating. You're welcome to come with or wait on the ship. I wouldn't wander around here though..."

Zelda briskly click-clacked into the room, dressed in a black pantsuit with a bright red heels that looked like it had a few blood splattered spots on it. "Hello, you two," she said, without so much as a smile. "Now, before I tell you who I am, I need to know if your father knows where you are." Her face was very serious and her eyes were as icy and unyielding as a glacier.

"You have one of two choices. You can either cooperate with us and no harm shall come to you. Or I can make this more difficult than you could possibly ever imagine." She sat down in a chair and guard brought forward for her. She crossed her legs, leaning forward slightly. Her voice soft but no less threatening. "My time is precious. Don't waste it." With the lights bouncing off her shoes, the teens could see just HOW much blood was splattered over her cherry red shoes.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Sep - 11:57

"Viti's kids..... OH I think at least one of them were on the Destroyer. Or at least i heard guards talking about them. But either way, they are here now? Interesting." Will says thinking about what to do now, either go watch the interrogation with Kilania or go back to the ship.

I could scout around the ship for weapons and the like to stash away for some money when we get back to Lironet, or I can go watch the interrogation Viti Von Vega's own children? He thinks to himself before shrugging, "Lead the way to the interrogation quarters." he says with a grin. He wasnt a stranger to interrogation, as he himself has done quite a few on Lironet. Maybe he could pick up a few tricks.

Besides, Lironet was a day away, give or take. I can probably still look around a little, regardless if I can pocket anything or not.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Sep - 22:25

Vico looked the woman over with distaste. This was a power play. He expected a thorough interrogation, and some probable torture tactics. Valda being there with him was unfortunate, she would probably be tortured as well. There was nothing he could do about that. He would not simply roll over and bare his belly to the woman.

Furthermore, he knew he was valuable, every shred of information he gave up made him less of an asset. Sure, at first it would prevent him from harsh treatment, but in the long run, what would they do with him if he gave all his secrets away?

He had to walk the fine line between giving up information, and withholding enough to keep them both save. Not to mention he could not tell anything that would get him in trouble with his father. He may be Viti’s son, but that would not keep him from severe punishment.

The first question was easy enough. “We were in a ship meant to be tracked by a recue party. Of course he knows we’re here.” He answered, matching her cold gaze with his own. It was the complete truth, telling it would do nothing more than confirm their own suspicions.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Sep - 0:04

Zelda was confident that even with a rescue team, they would find no trace of Orion's having been at the landing site of their shop or their base. Too much money was invested in the security and to keep the base hidden. A jammer was installed to make sure that any sensors within the atmosphere would be unable to detect the power outage of base.

"Good," Zelda smirked. "Let them come." She stood and waved in the air, a holographic interface hung in the air in front of the Vega's. A picture of pure rubble and devastation appeared in front of them, so real feeling, almost like looking through a window at this terrible scene.

A house lay reduced to rumble, a child lain over rocks, blood trickling from a head wound. A dark skinned woman rushing forward to bring the child into her arms, tears streaming from her face. Her mouth opened and you could only assume that she was screaming in agony but no sound was heard.

"Do you know what this is?" Zelda asked, watching their faces. Without waiting for a response. She continued, "This happened hours ago. Your father unleashed an attack on Asteria and millions of people are dying right now. Do you know why?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Sep - 0:45

Valda was unable to keep the gasp from escaping her lips. As soon as the image appeared her eyes widened in horror. Of course she had seen similar pictures before, but they were of past wars. This one felt real to her, and it was disturbing. She had been kept away from the war side of her father’s affairs all her life. It was no secret, but she had never truly seen what he had caused.

Vico looked sideways at her to silence her, but she wasn’t looking at him. He turned back the woman. “Because we are at war? No war is without casualties and devastation.” He said evenly, without expressing any empathy.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Oct - 16:11

"What war are you referring to?" Kilania asked as she and Will waltzed into the interrogation room. Her helmet melted back from her face so they could see the grave expression on her face. "There is no war. He is attacking and killing people needlessly."

"Thank you for interrupting, Kilania," Zelda sighed, waving her hand and a slideshow started of pictures, each more devastating than the last. "No one has claimed war. Not even your father. Instead, we came across his plans." She waved her hand again and a list appeared with several items checked off but still a few more to go.

Amass an army (check)
Find Summer Wolf (check)
Create human toxin (check)
Distribute toxin
Find Princess Elysia
Find the Stone of Naru

"Human toxin?" Kilania asked, waving her hand and the data for the toxin appeared on the holographic monitor.

"From what our analysts understand, it's an airborne toxin that upon contact to the human skin, creates warts and boils filled with poisonous fluid that eventually explode and deteriorates the human until nothing is left."

"Not even a mess to clean up..." Kilania nodded, slightly impressed. "Where is the toxin?'

"We're not entirely sure. We were hoping either Vico or Valda knows," Zelda turned back towards the siblings.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Oct - 16:44

Vico's jaw was set and he looked at his interrogators with a flat expression. Valda, on the other hand, was clearly shaken. Her usual tanned skin was now ashen and her horror was clear in her violet eyes. Vico knew she was not familiar with any of this and she certainly didn't have the same loyalties to their father as he did.

“My sister knows nothing of this matter. Take her out of here and make her comfortable, then we might be able to talk about this.” He commanded. Out of the corner of his eye he saw something flicker across her face. What was it? Doubt? What did she doubt? Was it him, or did she actually know something? Regardless, there was a dire need to remove her from their inspection, she was unlikely to give anything away… but why risk it?
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Oct - 0:46

"You don't make orders around here," Kilania reminded, snickering, getting into Vico's face. "I know the easiest and fastest way to make you talk," she continued with a sly look over to his sister. She whispered into his ear so the others couldn't hear. "I won't hurt her. Please. We need help."

She immediately backed off and flipped the hologram back over to the data of the toxins. "Do you have any knowledge of this? Either of you? Even the slightest bit of information will help."

"All we truly know is that he plans on releasing his toxin within the next year. That gives us time but I'm worried it won't be enough," Zelda sighed as her wrist watch bleeped at her incessantly. "I have something pressing to take care of. Kilania?"

"I will take it from here," Kilania said as Zelda briskly left the room, breezing past Will.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Oct - 16:49

Vico watched her go then looked to Kilania. “I don't know where the toxin is… That is, I don't know where all of it is. Do you really think all you will have to do is steal one little vial of it and it will be done?” He asked with harsh, humorless laugh.

Valda watched her brother with a frown. If he knew anything, why wouldn't he just tell them? She was raking her brain for any useful information she knew. There wasn't much… She wasn't let in on many important things.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Oct - 18:08

"Oh this ain't my first investigation, kid," Kilania chuckled, shaking her head. She crossed her arms over her chest and glanced over at Will for a moment before looking back at Vico. "I have the slightest feeling that you don't even know who I am.

"Besides," she continued, waltzing over to him, "You're going to help us." She waited for a moment, gauging his reaction but before he could respond, she exclaimed, "You don't believe me! But you will."

The hologram was flipped over and an order to marry off Valda appeared on the holoscreen. An order written by Viti himself, promising to marry her off to some random alien king lightyears away. "He's going to send you away," she said, addressing Valda directly. "And not just to some nice palace or anything, he's sending you to marry one of the most dangerous and feared kings in the galaxy. And you, Vico?" Kilania shook her head as the hologram flipped to another order... to completely brainwash Vico of any memories of his sister.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48010
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 18:58

Character Template:
Name: Birth: Derrin Alver  Normally goes by: Astiar (Ast) Mullia.  Also known as: Whisp, Verper, Merin, Absole, Terrin, Qual, ect.
Race: Shi'an.  Shi'an are much like humans, they even look like humans.  But Shi'an are adaptable. They are faster and have better senses than humans.  Can withstand more than a human.  And live longer than a human But they do not reproduce easily.  A dying breed with one living birth out of hundreds.   They are also rare to see in the Galaxy, as the Shi'an people are still living in tribes but some have been taken out into the world, predominantly as slaves where they have bred into the human population, diluting the blood.
Weapons: Anything he can get his hands on, but is especially proficient with knives and pistols.
History (if any): Ast is both well known and unknown.  He is both believed to be a ghost, a legend, a story people tell to get others to behave or to blame for events that have no known cause.  Ast played a part in every major conflict in recent years, on both sides of the line.  He deals information liberally to both sides, good and bad.  While both believe him to only work for them as a spy.  He betrays anyone he comes into contact with if it suits his own purposes.  Currently he serves both Viti and the Government as a double agent.  But his true alliance lies with someone he calls The Masters.
Profession: Spy, Merc, Assassin, soldier, Envoy of The Masters
Looks:Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 54394410
Armor: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 Futuri10
Etc: Pick a name you believe to know him as if you'd like.  Higher ups in both sides fully believe and trust that he is working for them.  He has access to places most can't go, as well as knowledge of command structures for major groups.  Simply put, he is both safe everywhere, and behind enemy lines everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 23:22

Valda's grimace deepened. She knew something of the sort was being negotiated, but she hadn't known who or when it would happen. Her allegiance was for her brother, but her brother alone; Viti had done nothing to get it from her.

The evidence Kilania had given was enough to make her speak. “What happens, if we talk then?” She asked, speaking for the first time. “Valda!” Vico hissed. “No- what happens to us? Because if this is what I have to go back, I don't want it. And I won't be a prisoner here. So tell me what you’re offering in exchange for our cooperation?”

Vico was surprised by his sister, she had thought about it beyond what he had. His father was more dangerous than they were at this point, if he gave any information, he would be punished severely, and Valda more so. So they would need compensation for any thing they gave the other side...
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Oct - 9:37

((Go ahead and get started, Tyrial Smile anywhere you want.))

"We would give you alias', hair dye, colored contacts, and a new identity to protect you and place you on a small planet where he is highly unlikely to find you ever again, or," Kilania swept her arm through the air and the hologram disappeared.

"You could join us. And help us stop him. I understand he's your father and we won't ask you to kill me. We just want to stop this carnage and needless death." She looked at Valda and went around and untied her. "It is your decision. You are free to go either way, even if you don't give us information. But we can't take you back to your father. We would have to drop you off somewhere offworld."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Nov - 0:53

Will stayed back during this whole process, deciding that staying quiet would probably be the best option here. The sense of unease could almost be cut with a knife, as Kilania interrogated the two captives. Kind of surprised they are even giving them the option of dumping them on some planet if they didnt cooperate. He thinks to himself, his arms folded in front of him and glancing between the other three in the room. The thoughts of trying to pocket anything in the facility to make a quick buck back home was long gone, instead focusing on the matters at hand. Viti had to have been informed about The Destroyer being, well, destroyed.

"Not to interrupt, or anything." He starts, clearing his throat. "Are the people here sure that the area is secure? Something like The Destroyer blowing up, and Viti's kids going missing, would seem to stir up some trouble in this sector."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Jul - 22:59

((We're just gonna start again from here:))

"Just in case. You can't trust anyone...even here," kilania said almost sounding sad for a moment. "Follow me."

She led him out of Avalon and towards the monorail entrance. Several pilots and various other maintenance workers and people clapped Kilania on the back or yelled out things along the lines of, "hey, Kilania is back!" "Its the legend himself!" "Welcome back, sir!"

Adriane smirked underneath her helmet and kept walking. They stepped onto the monorail and the doors slid closed. They rocketed away towards the other side of the base where most of the offices were located.

After a few minutes, they arrived in the office portion of the headquarters and Kilania led Will through several hallways until they finally reached a door marked simply, "Her."

Before she was even able to knock, the door slid open to reveal a rather plush office. Bookcases lined every wall and a large desk sat in the middle and there sat the gorgeous Zelda Orion. Her blonde hair trailing down her back like a golden waterfall. Her cold blue eyes looked up and warmed slightly at the sight of Kilania.

"What do you have?"

"This," Kilania responded, laying a chip down on the desk. "I downloaded what I can but I didn't have time to sort through it."

"That's fine. I'll have the analysts on it right away." She pocketed the chip and her cold eyes turned to Will, sizing him up. "Who's your friend?"

"He's an old friend. He helped me on Lironet."

"Hmm...Aden is looking for you." Zelda said nonchalantly but Adriane's entirely world grounded to a halt.

One word she was able to get out: "When?"

"Yesterday. He came here. Asking for you." Zelda glanced back up at Kilania, her young face lined with worry lines. Normally she looked like a warrior goddess and now she almost looked old and fragile to Adriane.

"You told him...?"

"Nothing. I told him that I knew nothing. But be careful. He seems rather...adamant about catching you..."

"Noted." Kilania quickly left the room, hoping Will wasn't far behind. She had to get out of there. If Aden had been there yesterday, he couldn't have gone far and was most likely watching the planet, waiting for her.

Her cheeks flushed and her blood ran icy in her veins as she rushed the whole way back to her ship, not even glancing at Will.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Jul - 19:54

Will stayed by Kilanias side as they went through the facility, carefully studying everything he saw, as he does by habit at this point. Always want to be prepared for anything. This place is amazing. He thought to himself. So much technology here that isnt on Lironet. Im not surprised by that though.

He followed Kilania to a large door with just the word Her on it, strange but he went with it. They walk in and immediately felt like he wasnt welcome, but for obvious reasons, he assumed. He didnt return an icy stare to Zelda, instead choosing to remain quiet, arms locked in front of him, sort of a standby stance. Soldier like.

When Zelda mentioned some guy by the name of Aden, he noticed Kilania stiffen up. Before he knew it she turned and was almost out of the room by the time Will reacted. "Whoa wait up" he calls, jogging to get back into place with her, then speedwalking at her pace back through the facility, passing by stairwells and entrances to the monorails at a rapid pace. "Whats eating you? Whose aden?" He asks, curiosity getting the better of him. "Doesnt seem like youre too... eager to hear that name?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jul - 19:07

Valda looked at her brother, his eyes were unreadable. “I can't continue living like this. I have no value to our father except what he can get by selling me off for marriage, and then I will be worse than a prisoner. No one who holds me captive will let me live my own life. I want to make a difference with my life.” her speech was for him, not anyone else. With every word his face turned down in some emotion, but she could not tell what.

Another couple seconds passed of her watching Vico before she turned to face the one questioning them. “I want to help. I want to do something, but I am afraid I have nothing to offer you. I was never informed of any plans what so ever. The only knowledge I have on such matters are what I've found out on my own by searching.” She explained. Now she was deliberately thinking of any information that could be useful to them. There might be a few things, but they almost certainly knew of it all.

Vico was silent, but his mind was whirling. How could he fix the situation? Valda had made up her mind, and it was unlikely he would be able to change it without getting her alone. His hands were tied in every direction. The fear of his fathers retribution was the most motivation factor.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jul - 23:32

Kilania looked between the two and pressed the button, letting her helmet melt off her face. She knew for a fact that Vico would recognize her face as belonging to the Princess of Elysia of Asteria, basically the Mega Queen that rules their little quadrant of the galaxy. "I'm not who you think I am," she told Vico, knowing he was the only one who had legitimate information. She had the sister on board. One sibling down, one to go.

"I'm a clone," she explained, looking at him. "And I've had Viti thinking that I'm a guy for YEARS. And he's been looking for me forever. If I can't keep you safe from him, no one can. He has never found this facility and never will. I can promise that if you want to stay here and do good, you'll never be found and you would have a good long life here and a stable career and never have to worry about your father again, if that's what you really want." She leaned back and stood up from the chair she had sat in, once again walking around the room. "But you're not one of those types, are you Vico? You'd rather be in on the story and in the middle of the action. I can get you there, if you want it. It's up to you what you do from here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)   Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kilania (2 or 3 person rp *but will allow more)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next