The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect School

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 47995
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect School - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect School - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Sep - 15:40

I nodded briefly a ghost of a smile entering my lips for a moment. Marksmanship was today. It was going to be a good day then. Just as quickly as the ghost appeared it faded away and I was back to an emotionless gaze. "What is covered in Weapons currently? And how does it run?" If we were studying weapons that could be interesting, even better would be practicing with them. But if I was going to have to listen to a teacher drone on about sniper rifles. Well, the school would be out one teacher soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect School - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect School - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Sep - 16:35

Jonah:

“This week is a review week, and they told us it would be something to do with knives.  Every fourth week we get in a substitute teacher to go over something we have already learned about.  They show us different techniques, sometimes they correct something we are doing wrong that our regular teacher hasn't caught.  It’s supposed to help us develop our own style.  They don’t want us to be uniform.  We aren’t military.”  I told her as we reached the dining hall.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Sep - 16:47

"Soldiers are a pain to fight, they are strong and well trained. But they are predictable." I stated it simply my mind going through a half dozen fights I had been put through against soldiers from all different militaries of the world.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Sep - 17:21

Jonah:

I simply shrugged and walked to the counter to order lunch.  They had twelve options that they changed out every month, and on Saturday’s and Sundays they usually had a few extra options.  All of them were health, but I had yet to have something I didn’t like. 
“Number six please.”  I ordered.  It was Mediterranean style sandwich wrapped in lettuce instead of bread with a side of hummus with pita bread.   
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Sep - 17:28

I looked over the menu choices a moment before reaching into my pocket. I pulled out a small laminated card with a symbol on it. I flashed it to the man behind the counter who did a double take both on it than my face. The cards were special, and I had been explained about them. Everyone had one, but mostly they didn't mean anything. But for those with special diets imposed on them, or special medical care they meant something. By his look, I could guess that I had a special diet.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Sep - 17:40

Jonah:

I got a glimpse of her card but didn’t comment on it.  I had one, but I never had to show it.  I knew a few of the kids who had allergies to certain foods, but I didn’t know what hers meant, I hadn’t seen it before.  I mentally shrugged it off, content to wait and see.  I might be able to judge by what they brought out for her. 
I went and sat down, she would either assume an invite if she wanted to sit next to me, or find her own spot, either way it would give me a chance to learn more about her.  We were the first two to arrive, but now most of the others were here and lining up to order, or taking seats to wait their turn.       

Last edited by Kayla Catch on Wed 10 Sep - 1:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Sep - 18:07

They handed me a plate of food, it was obvious from the items that it was all to build the strength of someone weak. It even had a small medical cup of powder with a clear glass. I took the tray with me and sat across from Jonah. It was simply the closest place to sit.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Sep - 1:11

Jonah:

I glanced at her plate than up to her face when she sat down, it was subtle enough that it wouldn’t seem like I looked at her face, simply bringing my gaze up to meet hers.  I gave her a soft smile then started into my own food.  Someone sat their tray down next to mine and sat down.  I knew who it was before I even saw her. 
“Emily, this is Kira.  Kira, Emily.”  I introduced them.  Emily looked Kira oven and she too looked at her tray, though with rather less tact than I had.  Girls seemed to be more judgmental about other girls food.  “Hi.”  She said, neither friendly nor cold, more as if she was passing someone on the street.  I wondered if she was jealous, it was pretty plain that she liked me, though she wasn’t as flirtatious as she could be.  And Kira was a very pretty girl.  I had left Emily, who usually walked to the dining room with me, to walk with Kira.  I could understand if she was.  I looked her over trying to judge from her body language.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Sep - 12:18

I didn't even look to their trays. I simply looked from eyes to eyes, and gave a simple nod to Emily. I could guess that she wished I wasn't here. But I was, and she wasn't skilled enough to make me leave. Besides, I wasn't interested in Jonah. I could tell her feelings pretty much immediately on that matter. I could fake it well enough, interest, affection, all the intricacies of courting. But emotionally, I was broken. I had been broken by my patron. I could hear her words echoing in my head still, "Emotions are a crutch, lose them before you lose yourself and your worth like your sire."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Sep - 16:18

Jonah:

Darla joined our table and I introduced her as well, she was a little more friendly towards Kira but she didn’t say much to her beyond ‘hi’ and ‘welcome’.  The rest of the lunch went by quickly, there wasn’t much talking, and I was fine with that.  I liked to eat first then talk later.  Talking with my mouth full was something I absolutely would not do.   
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Sep - 16:26

I tuned out the quite tone of voices as I focused on my food. Though there was a lot, I ate all of it and then poured the powder into the water. I absently swirled the glass, watching the powder mix in the water to change it into a dark, thick liquid. I didn't drink it right away, I simply watched it for a time, still slowly swirling the liquid inside.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Sep - 16:40

Jonah:

After I finished the wrap I started picking at the hummus absently.  My eyes were drawn to Kira when she poured the powder into her glass, but still couldn’t tell what it was.  
“When you’re finished do you want the tour?”  I asked her, pushing aside my own plate with only a little left on it.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Sep - 16:44

I nodded and in one quick motion I downed the liquid. A muscle twitched in my jaw but other than that I made no outward sign to the liquid. I put the glass back onto the table and got to my feet. I turned my back to the table and moved towards the door to wait for Jonah. I didn't notice when a drop slid down the side of the glass to touch the spoon that I had set the glass beside. The metal of the spoon hissed and sizzled where the liquid had touched it before stopping with a small indentation where the drop had been.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Sep - 23:21

Jonah:

I nodded to the girls at the table then made to follow Kira.  “What do you want to see first?”  I asked, giving her the option to lead even though I was the one who would be giving the tour.  I was still trying to figure out what kind of a person she was.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Sep - 11:51

"The Training room, the med room, and then next class." I counted off after a moments thought. I would be going by the training room later as soon as all my classes were over. It was also important to know where to go if I injured myself or where to go after I passed out.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Sep - 15:10

Jonah:

I smiled with a nod.  “Follow me ma’am.”  I took her down the hallway to the training rooms.  First I showed her the weapons one.  “This is actually our next class room, the one we do weapons in.  While there isn’t a class in here you can come in and sign out a weapon or weapons.  You can’t use them unless you use the computers to sign them out.  And there are the targets to practice, both shooting, and knives, or anything else you need a target for.  There is another room attached that you have to have a teacher to get into.  It’s the one where they teach us about explosives, or deadly poisons, acids, that sort of thing.  We’re not allowed to practice with that stuff for obvious reasons.”  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Sep - 15:18

"The room isn't big enough." It was my only comment about the weapons room. I was interested, but for a sniper any of these targets would be too easy. A shame, but it wouldn't matter too much. I would get my practice out of class.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Sep - 15:28

Jonah:

I chuckled.  “I’m sure it wouldn’t be, for Miss 100.”  I teased.  “Generally in Weapons class we go over how to handle each gun, and technique.  We fire them in Marksmanship.  Which is another range, but we don’t get to train in there.”  I explained.  “Shall we move on?”   
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Sep - 15:36

I made no remark on his words. I had aced the marksmanship test, leaving the instructors gaping as I finished, every target they had put up a bulls eye. Even the ones you couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Sep - 23:17

Jonah:

I motioned for her to follow me out of the room. Next I took her the gym as it was the next room down the hall. "Everything you could want to exercise with, DVD and screens if you want to follow along with an instructor." I told her to the second gym that we did hand to hand combat in.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Sep - 1:10

I let him show me around, and about the only outward sign I made was a slight raise of an eyebrow at the mention of exercise Dvds. Did people actually use that here? That was...sad. Just incredibly sad.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Sep - 1:20

Jonah:

“Now all that’s left are the other classrooms, the rec room, and living quarters.”  I told her, turning to face her and examine her expressions.  “I could show you now, or another time?” I offered.   
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Sep - 1:40

I turned and looked at him without saying a word. I had told him to bring me to three places. He had brought me to two. Either he was dense, forgetful, or testing her. She would wait until he either remembered his mistake, or he started walking again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Sep - 0:21

Jonah:

My face split into a bright smile.  “Still waiting to see the infirmary?  Follow me.”  I took her down the hall toward the living quartars, just before then I stopped and showed her the door.  “I won’t take you in because the nurse will think something is wrong, then yell at us for disturbing her.  You’ll have to wait for Saturday to see everything inside.”  I explained.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Sep - 12:30

I looked at the door and the sign above it before nodding once. "When is our next class?" I kept my eyes on the door as I committed to memory all that had been shown to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect School
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next