The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect School

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect School - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect School - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Sep - 16:43

Jonah:

I glanced at a clock on the wall.  “Thirty-seven minutes.”  I answered then turned to her and smiled.  “I can show you where our living quarters are, but I won’t know which room is yours.”   
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48070
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect School - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect School - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Sep - 21:23

I nodded once, my eyes looking to his smile for a moment then up to his eyes. The poor boy. Between his eyes and his smile, he must have gotten his way a lot. But it would not work with me. Emotions were a burden, and a useless weight. They dragged you down, made you inefficient. So, I had buried them deep.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Sep - 0:14

Jonah:

I took her down to our dormitory.  There was a common room with a few chairs and couches.  There was a small library with mostly historical military books.  There was another room set up with a few rows of cushions and a projector.  We didn’t have access to TV, but we had a large database of movies to choose from.  There were timeslots that students had to reserve to play a certain movie, usually they were reserved a couple weeks in advance, and several students would watch it depending on the popularity of the movie and/or the student.  I rarely sat down to watch a movie, and I had never picked one out.  At the back of the room there was a door to go outside, there was a garden that opened up into a swimming pool and a hot tub of to the side, but I didn’t take her through that door. 
There were two separate halls, one to the boys rooms, and one to the girls rooms.  I gestured to the girls hall.   
There are only six other girls in this school, so it shouldn’t be hard to find your room, they must have given you a key when they gave you everything else.”  I told her.  Each room had its own bathroom, a desk, a bed, and a closet with all of the uniforms we needed, and room for personal items if we chose to bring them.  Each student also got their own laptop to do extra school on or research.
“Students are only allowed to go in their own rooms, if you’re caught in someone else’s room, with them or without them, you will be punished.  Depending on what you were doing in there, you could be suspended from all school activities except academics, or you could even be expelled if you were doing something extra devious, like planting a bomb.  So don’t do that.”  I grinned at her.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Sep - 2:55

I looked down the hall, and the doors that held the rooms for my gender. I had no possessions so the extra space in my room was wasted. The laptop would be as well, as I had nothing to look up. No one to send messages too. But I would keep it and everything they gave to me. The only civilian clothes I would have was the outfit I was wearing. And I was sure in my room the closet would have the special outfit my patron had given me to wear while training. I did in fact have a key. It was sitting in my pocket. I pulled it out and flipped it across my knuckles. I went down the girls hall, passing by all the occupied rooms and went right to the end. The last door in the corner. There were two rooms between myself and the next girl. It was perfect. I unlocked the room and took a quick look around.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Sep - 15:48

Jonah:

I went to my own room.  She didn’t need me to wait for her, and there was no telling how long she would take.  I had shown her were our class was and told her what time it would be, she could be on her own from now.  Usually I would go to the gym to warm up before classes, then take a quick shower and change.  But I had spent half the time with Kira already, and didn’t want to rush it.  So instead I put on some music and stretched in my own room before taking a shower. 
It was still fifteen minutes before class, but I made my way there anyway.  I was, as always, the first to show up.  Not even the teacher was in the room.  Besides Kira and myself, the other students in this class were; Kyra, Emily, Bao, Akiko, and Christian.  

Last edited by Kayla Catch on Thu 25 Sep - 16:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Sep - 17:18

I hadn't changed, just explored the room, made sure everything was placed where it should be, and that everything worked. In the end I sat cross legged on the floor, hands on my knees, back straight, slow even breathing. Meditation, finding my balance and peace. That is what I planned on, and I got it. When I rose from that position, I left the room, locking it behind me and heading towards my class. I was the second to arrive, the teacher coming in puffing after me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Sep - 14:34

Jonah:

There were six tables with two chairs at each facing the front of the class where the teacher had a desk and a a massive white board behind the desk.  I took my regular seat at the table right in front of the desk.  Usually each student took their own table, though there was plenty of room for two.  Occasionally the girls in the class would sit together, or we would have to do exercises in pairs.  When Kira came in, I was the only one there, I didn't expect her to join me at my table, but I almost hoped that she would.  This would be a nice class to study her in.

Last edited by Kayla Catch on Thu 25 Sep - 16:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Sep - 20:28

My eyes roamed the room for a moment, gaze sliding right over Jonah. I took in the desks, the chairs, and the whiteboard. I could feel Jonah's gaze on me but instead of joining him like he might have expected or wished. I chose a table that would give me a good view of the room and everyone who came in. I sat down, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Sep - 17:12

Jonah:

I was a little disappointed, but I shrugged it off mentally without showing it.  Emily came in next and sat at the table next to mine.  She looked over at Kira with a sharp glance.  It occurred to me that while I had been studying Kira, I had been missing out on what the rest of the students had been saying about her.  I made a note to get Emily alone and asker her after class.  She always had the latest gossip, but she had the decent quality of not exaggerating, or bending the truth.

Kyra:

I was the last one to class and all of the tables were filled.  No one had chosen to sit with the new girl, but Akiko, who usually sat at that table, was sitting at mine.  I sat next to her close to Kira.  I gave her a soft friendly smile when I made brief eye contact with her, then settled in my chair.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Sep - 16:54

I only nodded politely to the girl, or was it woman? Her face was a childs...but that body was something girls twice her age would envy. And I doubted she realized what she had. I didn't return her smile I simply looked her over and then focused on the front as the teacher came into the room.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Sep - 17:23

Kyra:

Since we had already learned to handle the weapons in today’s class, it went quickly, if a little redundant.  The teacher taught us a few new and more advanced techniques.   
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Sep - 17:27

Today it seemed was the K-bar. But I already knew everything being talked about. So I waited, arms folded on the desk, my eyes on the teacher. I didn't watch the students or move my eyes from the teacher as I slowly wasted my time in the class. Learning about weapons in a classroom was all fine and good, but it was nothing if you didn't also get to use them. Feel them.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Sep - 13:50

Jonah:

I glanced casually at Kira throughout class.  She seemed bored, so she clearly knew this stuff, but the rest of the class was rather bored too.  I wondered how extensive her previous training had been. 

Kyra:

When class finished I turned to the new girl, Kira.  “Hi, I’m Kyra.”  I said pleasantly and held out my hand with a little smile.    
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Sep - 14:28

Kira:

I counted each time someone looked at me through out the class. It gave me something to do while the teacher droned on. I made mental notes on who looked the most, who looked the longest, and who did their best to hide their looking. Jonah was high on all three lists. Once class finished up I was finally spoken too. I looked to the offered hand for a moment before taking it in my own small warm one. My hand was lightly calloused, a sign of hard practice, but it was also soft and scar free, but I shook her hand firmly. "Kira. But I assume you knew that." I said, taking her in trying to guess her motivations.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Sep - 23:35

Kyra:

I laughed softly.  “I did.  Everyone does.  How is your first day going?”  I asked softly.  Akiko appeared at my shoulder and gave a small wave.

Jonah:

I glanced at the girls.  I almost wanted to stay and see what happened.  But Kira needed to find her own way without any more help and I didn’t want her to think I was obsessed with her.  I glanced to my other side seeing Emily watching me.  I would have thought she would have joined the other girls in seeing what Kira was like.  “Shall we?”  She asked nodding to the door.  We usually walked to the next class together, along with Kyra, but she was busy. I shrugged.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Sep - 21:37

My eyes flicked briefly to the girl beside Kyra then my eyes returned to the girl in front of me. "It is easier than expected." I rolled my shoulders absently my eyes sliding from her to the other members of the room. A few were lingering close enough to listen in, still others were watching the exchange between Kyra and myself. But my eyes found Jonah and the unfriendly female beside him before going back to Kyra. "Ask me questions if you wish. But only if we can walk while you do so."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Oct - 1:30

Jonah:

I followed Emily out before anyone else left the room.  She filled me in on what people had been saying about Kira.  Most of the conversation seemed to have a bitter note.  Emily had been third on the scores before Kira came in, and she had been the best preforming girl, which made her feel accomplished, and better than all the others.  Now she was second best to Kira. 

Kyra:

“Yeah sure, lets go.”  I waved to Akiko as we would be going to separate classes.  “So where did you go to school before this?  You must have had extensive training to be able to come here in the middle of the year, and to get such scores as well.”  I pressed her, I wasn’t one to beat around the bush, if there was something I wanted to know, I asked.  I was friendly about it though.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Oct - 21:09

"I didn't. What my patron wished me to learn, she hired someone to teach me. I am here in the middle of the year, because two days ago I was told to show up here. As for my scores, the tests were easy." I shouldered my backpack and stepped out of the class room. Talking as I walked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Oct - 14:01

Kyra:

I was a little taken aback by her standoffish manner.  But I wasn't going to leave just like that.  "SO how old are you?"  I asked.  She looked young, and with her scores, she might have been able to get in under the age limit.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Oct - 18:47

I paused at that question, having never had any ask me it. "I believe I am twelve. But no one ever told me a birthdate and it was never celebrated." I shrugged my shoulders. It never really bothered me, especially since I had been warned away from frivolous activities. Holidays were not celebrated, birthdays weren't told, and so any day was the same as any other. The only thing that mattered to me, was the seasons. I liked Fall. It was perhaps the one thing I could honestly say that I liked. The colors, the smells, the slight nip in the air. My least favorite time was summer. But only because of the training I had gone through. I had been forced into living an entire summer in the middle of the Sahara. Training they called it. It was hard and I had nearly died. But I survived.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Oct - 1:33

Kyra:

“That’s ridiculous!”  I said in light outrage.  “In my family,  birthdays are always the best because we’re all together.  My aunt and uncle come visit, and my other uncle comes, and we celebrate for a couple days because there are two of us.”  I said then added, “I have a twin brother, so we get two days for our birthday.  He’s not in these classes with us though because he’s not as good at this kind of stuff.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Oct - 2:16

"Yes. I remember seeing him." I turned my head to the girl on the other side of Kyra for a moment before focusing ahead again. "I have never had a birthday. It isn't important to me, and I don't have any family who would celebrate a birthday for me. So I feel as if I have missed nothing."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Oct - 0:07

Kyra:

I pursed my lips but didn’t carry the conversation.  We entered the next classroom and I saw that Jonah and Emily were already here, both leaning against the wall talking together.  Both glanced at us as we came in.          
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Oct - 15:48

I moved over to the corner away from everyone else as the teacher checked us off for entering the class. Once everyone had arrived he clapped his hands with a wicked grin. "Today is challenges. You will challenge someone three times. Short range, mid range, long range. What weapons and the rules for the challenge is up to you. But you must use the same type of weapons, no limiters on what weapon to use, and it can't be an impossible challenge." He rubbed his hands together and then grabbed a remote to open the gates for all the weapons along the walls. "Begin children."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptyThu 9 Oct - 15:53

Kyra:

With her scores I knew I wouldn’t win, but it would be fun anyway, so I asked Kira for a challenge. 

Jonah:

Naturally I wanted to challenge Kira, not that I thought I would win, just so I could watch her work.  But Kyra got to her first, and Emily challenged me.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect School
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next