The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naveen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48095
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Naveen - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Naveen - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Mar - 15:03

Wren:

I opened my eyes, blinking at the light and all the blurriness going on around me. I couldn't focus on anything, nor would my body move like it was supposed to. I opened my mouth to try to speak but instead my fingers flexed. Even as I tried to work everything out, my mind seemed blanketed by a fog that was slow to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45858
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Mar - 20:18

Rina:

I watched her for a moment then looked up to the elf. “Watch her. I’ll be back.” I said getting to my feet again. I hurried from the spot without a glance back. I wondered how I could get the girl into cage without letting the elf see the witch. I doubted he’d like that.
I got back to the cart and peaked in the cage. The witch was still there. “Keep quiet and don’t speak okay?” I warned her. She didn’t respond, merely stared at me. I unfastened the mules and hopped up to steer them back to the elf and the girl.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Mar - 20:38

Talon:

I moved to kneel next to the girl. "What is your name?" I asked her softly. She moved her eyes meeting mine and managed out. "Wren...Wren...." Her face became broken by worry, horror, and confusion. "Wren..." I watched as a tear traced down her cheek as she struggled to remember. I felt awful for her and too soon it proved to much for her as her eyes rolled back into her head. I managed to catch her before she fell completely over, and I sighed through my nose. "Well then..." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Mar - 23:47

Rina:

I stopped the wagon at the tree line and hopped off to the return to the girl. I walked up slowly, Aero joining Iris to circle around me excitedly. “What’d you do to her?” I asked seeing she was once again unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Mar - 23:58

"She tried to remember her name. Wren was all she could remember. She passed out after that." I said softly. Looking up at the girl. A white strand of hair fell into my face though I made no move to push it out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 1:55

Rina:

“You can go now. I’ve got her.” I said nonchalantly. I dropped down to her other side and slid a hand under her back and one under her legs pulling her into my arms.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 2:23

Talon:

I watched her before nodding slowly. "Alright, be careful, the roads are dangerous." I said simply picking up my bow and moving past her, heading once again towards the same direction I had been heading since I started my journey.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 18:57

Rina:

I smirked a little at his warning. There were few things I might encounter on the road that I wouldn’t be able to handle. I had been skilled with a sword and bow for many years, but the addition of Aero and Iris to my arsenal made fighting a piece of cake. I carried the girl –Wren the elf said- to the cage. I glanced at the elf to make sure he wouldn’t be able to see into the back if I opened the door.

Maleen:

The cage was charmed in such a way that it was difficult for me to move when the door was open. But it gave me an opening to use a little magic. I thought of a spell that didn’t take much power and reached out to the only living thing close enough to speak to that might help.
Talon, wait. I spoke to him in his mind. I need help, I cannot get free from this cage on my own and I fear my future if I am delivered successfully. Please, You will be-I was cut off by the cage door slamming. I blinked and focused on the girl now sharing my cage. I crawled over to her on hands and knees.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 19:08

Talon:

I instantly drew my bow back, an arrow nocked and ready to fire as I turned aiming it at the mules harnesses. I fired two in rapid succession causing them to panic and take off running, abandoning the wagon behind. I drew another one and kept myself crouched, hidden by the trees and undergrowth.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 19:39

Rina:

I gasped when the mules took off running. “No! Wait!” I called running after them. If I lost them then I had no way to transport the cage, and things would get tricky. I whistled for them to come back as I chased them into the woods. I caught up to one and calmed her down talking soothingly to her as I stepped up.

Maleen:

I watched my captor disappear into the woods after the mules. I eased up onto my feet, my hair brushing the top bars. I parted the burlap a little searching for the elf -Talon- I knew his name by touching his mind.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 19:47

I moved to the back of the wagon. "How do I open it?" I asked simply, pulling off the burlap to inspect the cage. I had never really been around cages that often, and never really wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 21:48

Maleen:

I moved to the door and put my hand on the inside part of the lock. I jerked my hand back imedeatly, the metal having seared my skin. I stuck my burned fingers in my mouth. "There's a latch, pull it back and there is a key hole. The key is in her bag, the little blue one." I said hurriedly. I looked up to see the little blue swallow land on the bars. It gave a sharp chirp. "Quick, before she comes back." I urged.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Mar - 22:45

I nodded and moved to her blue bag, rumaging through it till I found the key she was talking about. I pulled it out and inserted it into the lock, turning the key to open the cage.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 0:54

Rina:

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked standing ten feet behind him, sword drawn once again. Aero flitted around me protectively while Iris stayed poised on the top of the cage. "I don't think you really want to do that. Step away please." I said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 1:31

"So I should keep someone imprisoned against their will. Two of them now." I said simply keeping my hand on the key as I gazed at the bird. "Nice craftsmanship on them, I knew their creator. I didn't know he gave them out to anyone." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 2:21

Rina:

I blinked in surprise at him recognizing my swallows. “They were a gift. I helped his daughter.” I answered with a soft shrug. “And I’m not keeping her -Wren- imprisoned against her will. I had nowhere else to put her. When she wakes up I can let her out.” I explained mostly telling the truth, only leaving out the part where I would wait to see what she was first. “As for the other,” I met eyes with her briefly over his head, “She is a witch and not to be trusted. Surely you know how dangerous dark magic is.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Mar - 12:04

I reached slowly towards my left side bracer and pulled it off, showing her my arm where imbedded in my skin were lines of magic. "I know first hand what it means when dark magic is around. Can you prove she is a witch who uses dark magic?" I asked tightening the bracer back down on my arm.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Mar - 4:42

Rina:

My eyes narrowed at his arm, I was unsure of what the lines meant. “All witches practice dark magic. That’s what makes them witches. If they didn’t then they would be.. something else.” I said though I was uncertain of the truth in my words. I glanced at the witch again, she didn’t look evil, and her face was young..

Maleen:

I looked back at the girl. I wanted to call her out of her false accusations, but I was too nervous to speak to her, afraid of what she might do to me in retaliation. Why would she believe me anyway? But she was wrong. What I did may not have been ‘pure’ magic, but it never harmed anyone. I used the energy of nature, the energy of life. It was free energy to be converted to magic. Dark magic required an exchange, usually a costly one, a soul, a life, a sacrifice. I could do it, but I was scared to.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Mar - 12:24

Talon:

"This is a loosing battle your in." I m not afraid to die, as I have no reason to live. I turned the key slowly, but kept it from unlocking the cage fully. "Are you sure the ones you serve aren't the evil ones? What are they going to do with her? Make her a slave? A weapon? If she does practice dark magic, then you are no better than her."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar - 22:36

Rina:

Aero and Iris were both poised to fly at him when I gave the signal, but I waited, considering his words. “If it serves a greater purpose. If it’s for good. I’m trying to return things to what they used to be. I don’t believe there is an evil side in war, both sides have to do what they must to succeed. I believe things would be better if they were different. And if that witch helps my side, then so be it. But I’d rather deliver her in one piece, I’m not prepared to handle her, only transport her. The people I am taking her to, they can handle her.” I said determinedly. “I would think you would want to help, or at least understand. Were your people not better treated back before the war? That is what I am fighting for!”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar - 23:37

"Its true that there might not be an evil side. But you condone evil if you imprison and force others to do what they might not wish to do. Regardless if you are the one who only brings in people, and they perform the evil act. It makes you just as guilty as them." I said my fingers tightening on the key. "And I am of a dying clan, I do not wish to have things as they were. If it was the case, I would be nothing more than a monster."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 2:35

Rina:

“You’re an elf, not a monster. I’ve met creatures of your race before.” I said impatiently. “This is my business. Don’t get in my way. I’ll do what I have to.” I said steadily. He was making me out to be worse than I was. I didn’t like it, it made me seem rotten when I knew I wasn’t, not really.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 2:58

"I am an elf. But I am of the Starinth clan. The last one." I said softly. "Let them go, or I will do what I must as well." The Starinth clan, was a part of elves that delved too deep into magic, harnessing it, procuring it, forcing it into shapes, weapons, monsters. A clan hunted down to prevent its life once more.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 19:06

Maleen:

I watched the two carefully. I didn’t want him to die on my account, I was scared. The swallows were restless, I could tell. They kept eyeing the elf. She was determined to keep me it seemed.

Rina:

I had heard of the Starinth clan before, but I didn’t know much about them. I waited, it was either let him release the witch or stop him. If I chose to stop him I would have to do it quickly to prevent him from fighting back. I didn’t want any trouble. I gripped my sword a little tighter and took a steady step toward him. “Wait, please stop.” The voice was soft yet it reached me. “You don’t have to do this. I’ll help, I want to help.” I lifted my gaze to the witch and her bright green eyes. It was the first time I had heard her speak, I wasn’t expecting her to say something like that, I thought she would threaten to curse me or something along those lines. Not ask me to spare another’s life, not agree to help.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Mar - 12:06

I turned my gaze to the witch, and said softly. "Do you swear to help them? On your magic? If you do not do so, then I will still take you out by force if I must." I was making sure this was what she chose, not to save me, but for herself. Swearing on ones magic, bound you to follow through with your oath, no matter what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Naveen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naveen
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next