The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Straight X (open, stole from a friend on MDW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumquat (Alec and Alice)
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Kumquat (Alec and Alice)

Female
Number of posts : 1899
Adopted Family: : ?
Job : Isitathomeandsmokeweed.... if that counts.
Credits : 26372
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name: Alec and Alice
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Straight X (open, stole from a friend on MDW) Left_bar_bleue21/21Straight X (open, stole from a friend on MDW) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Straight X (open, stole from a friend on MDW) Empty
PostSubject: Straight X (open, stole from a friend on MDW)   Straight X (open, stole from a friend on MDW) EmptyMon 21 Feb - 12:32

Two years ago, in the year 2013, a group of angry kids got together. Them and the rest of the world was angry, and for good reason. Humanity was destroying the environment and our natural resources, the global economy was beginning to suffer and most governments could've cared less about it. So this group of angry kids, all fans of punk rock, decided to act in their own way. They were the first Straight X kids.

Now, in the year 2015, the world's even crappier than it used to be and somehow the U.S. didn't break up into a bunch of warring states against D.C. The economy sucks, as does the environment and Straight X has spread through the punk community like wild fire.

Straight X is kind of a subculture of punk rock, only more direct. Straight X kids look like any other punk rock kids, but they're also environmentalists and vegans. They speak out against everything that has gone wrong through music, graffiti, and often times violent protests. They're outcasts to society, and are often seen as the trouble makers of today's youth, but there's one thing about them that no one can deny; They have the strongest, angriest voice out of anyone else in the country.

STRAIGHT X MORAL CODE:

*Meat is murder that the government sponsors.

*Avoid cars. They're making holes in our ozone layer.

*The government is made up of greedy, stubborn pigs.

*Scream loud for the change we need, and never back down.

(Ugh. I like my original version of this better, but of course I was dumb and never saved it. W/e. Life goes on...)

RULES:

*All characters MUST be vegan!!! This original idea came from a book where all Straight X kids were vegan. I found that interesting, so it's sticking.

*Take the ( ) out of the bios.

*Follow the website's terms of agreement.

*I know that punk kids will probably be harder to find pictures of, so I won’t be too strict on the style that the characters have. Except please, no scene kids. I love scene kids, and emo kids and Hollo Kitty, but this is punk, so no big haired, Hello Kitty obsessed scene or emo kids. Choose more subtle ones.

*Reply to this every few days at the least, or I will kick you out. If you're going to be gone for an extended period of time, tell me ahead of time and I'll let you stay.

*NO GODMODDING WITHOUT PERMISSION!!! I don't care if it's even something small like what someone's wearing, don't make things up for other people's characters unless they tell you that it's okay. It's annoying and kind of rude.

*Play nice with the other kids.

*Timeskip the uber intimate scenes.

*Have fun, and keep this alive. Smile

BIO:

Name:

Nickname:

Other:

Looks: (no anime)

Name: Noone knows her real name except her cousin scooter

Nickname: Neon ((As in, knee-on your throat if you look at her crosseyed.))

Other: has a younger cousin named scooter that she took in when his mom and dad were killed in a riot that she led. Has been friends with Sandi since her parents kicked her out 8 years ago. Has a HUGE crush on him but noone knows((If thats k))

((Still working out how to post pics....))
http://api.ning.com/files/Bh0BcDkIhdHlcCJkLUProz-UZF0N21Pudr1j2HJXL0GwOZNYDfdLA1ZmRyKJkqF8RgUIb-iu6NznHv9RNci4rjNGeWT4GuAY/Neon.jpeg

Name: Noone knows his real name cept Neon

Nickname: Scooter

Other: Neons younger cousin.

http://api.ning.com/files/RS8FUcZD7B7vJubW3GfzJT3v7u15WlnZeTVFCWll3IJvjNu7vtbwhLOvNhA99QNZXIR4cffWMUqe88dd0d7h1hPbczwVQ3Ex/Scooter.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kumquat (Alec and Alice)
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Kumquat (Alec and Alice)

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Straight X (open, stole from a friend on MDW) Left_bar_bleue21/21Straight X (open, stole from a friend on MDW) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Straight X (open, stole from a friend on MDW)   Straight X (open, stole from a friend on MDW) EmptyMon 21 Feb - 12:48

Joineth?
Back to top Go down
maxie
Newb
Newb
maxie

Female
Number of posts : 4
Adopted Family: : well.. their in massachuttes and im not.. sooo
Job : i'ma DJ xD but ive only been workin for a week :P
Credits : 24029
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Straight X (open, stole from a friend on MDW)   Straight X (open, stole from a friend on MDW) EmptyFri 11 Mar - 16:26

may i joinn??
Back to top Go down
Kumquat (Alec and Alice)
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Kumquat (Alec and Alice)

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Straight X (open, stole from a friend on MDW)   Straight X (open, stole from a friend on MDW) EmptyFri 11 Mar - 16:55

sure
Back to top Go down
maxie
Newb
Newb
maxie

Female
Number of posts : 4
Adopted Family: : well.. their in massachuttes and im not.. sooo
Job : i'ma DJ xD but ive only been workin for a week :P
Credits : 24029
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Straight X (open, stole from a friend on MDW)   Straight X (open, stole from a friend on MDW) EmptySat 12 Mar - 13:53

bio:
name:Maxie howell
nickname: just maxie
other:lives with her dad, mom ran when maxie was 6.
looks:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/16/28/34/85/emo_ha10.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Straight X (open, stole from a friend on MDW)   Straight X (open, stole from a friend on MDW) Empty

Back to top Go down

Straight X (open, stole from a friend on MDW)
Page 1 of 1