The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Body Guard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48070
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Body Guard - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue21/21Body Guard - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Body Guard - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 19:37

"Oh? Is that right?" I mused with a wicked grin as I settled back in my seat. "Hm. I think I might have the perfect idea as to what to do since you are so vocal about it." I mouthed an apology to the older woman.

Leaning close to Jules again I murmured softly, "We should behave before the old bat gets too upset." While doing security it wasn't often that we conveniened and spoke to other security members. But even with all the focus I had doing it I wasn't above joking with some of the others about various people in attendance here.

Ms. Lundin was known among our circle for being a flirt with anything that had a pulse and was at most half half of her 60 years. Mr Undine was a pervert who simply stared at the nearest girl and their rack. Mr and Mrs Addling were two of the worst. Put them together and it was constant bickering and screaming. But apart and you had two gossiping snakes.

Jules was also in the list, she wasn't the curviest girl at the party, and she didn't dress super revealing. But she was attractive. I saw that, others saw that, maybe only she didn't fully see it. It was more than that. She was good with people, and that was what stuck out most and why she was a favorite.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44698
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Body Guard - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue21/21Body Guard - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 19:45

Julie:
I glared at him again in warning but didn't say anything else because he was right. Maybe the speeches were super boring, but some people were actually listening and we were being rude. I just couldn't help it. I never got to actually talk to him when we were at events like this. It made the whole evening more fun when I got to do more than just make funny faces at him from across the room while he was busy trying to focus.

I settled into my seat and listening to the rest of the long, drawn out speeches, and clapped enthusiastically when it was over.

"Thank god, we can finally leave," I mumbled, grabbing my handbag from the table.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 20:05

Standing stiffly I grimaced. "Yeah. Not my favorite speeches. I liked the one a couple years ago where one of the speakers was joking and making everyone laugh. That one was fun." As I watched everyone file towards the exits or towards the dance floor I let out a slow breath. This had been interesting. Seeing the who event from the other side of it. Parties weren't really my thing but I'd probably do this again if I got an invite.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 20:16

Julie:
"Was there ever a funny one? They all blend together for me," I said, making my way over to Greg. He had the keys and I was sure he wanted to leave as well. When he saw me approaching with my purse, he straightened and nodded, touching his ear piece, I guessed to let the others know we were going home.

"Hey Greg, fun party, right?" I joked. He just smiled at me and half his arm out for us to lead the way. "Cody, your chair is in the car. If you want it now, I'll run and get it," he said, looking at him in question.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptySun 23 Sep - 18:37

"You were being hit on all night by that pompous guy who kept talking endlessly about his exploits in everything. Probably why you couldn't tell." It had taken me a moment to pull up what she'd been doing. I had been distracted by the speaker.

I took a moment to consider Greg's offer. While my legs wanted nothing more than to relax and rest I wanted to finish the night using them. "No thanks. I'll walk." I then let him lead the way while I walked beside Jules.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptySun 23 Sep - 19:52

Julie:
The walk to the car was quick and Greg beat me to the door to open it for me. I made sure my dress was out of the way and I slid in onto the black leather seats.

"Oh I almost forgot about that guy. He kept telling me about the time he went backpacking across western Europe." I said, shaking me head at the memory.

Once we were both in the car, Greg slid into the drivers seat and headed home.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 16:04

"An interesting topic, to me at least. But for someone who is more of a homebody even on her best day...perhaps not." It was a little tease at her after I had climbed in beside her with a soft sigh. Getting comfortable I loosened my tie somewhat then laid my head back against the head rest.

Cracking open an eye I glanced her way with a faint smile, "So did you have fun? Was it as bad as you expected?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 19:21

Julie:
I turned my body so I was more angled towards him and smiled. "It was really fun," I admitted. What I didn't admit was that my having a good time had nothing to do with the party at all.

"Did you?" I asked. "I know it was kinda last minute, but I'm really glad you were here," I told him, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 19:27

"It was....different. I don't know about fun, while apparently I look good all dressed up I feel more comfortable out of a suit." I admitted. "And I could do without the formalities." I didn't add how many times I had to remind myself that I wasn't there to be a guard. I didn't need to be looking around and checking corners or people for danger.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 19:40

Julie:
I nodded in understanding. I was sure being a guest was a bit of a culture shock. "You did really well though. You're a natural at the formalities," I told him.

Greg was pulling onto my fathers property and I glanced out the window. It was late, probably nearing midnight, and the groundskeeper lit up the front lawn with tiny fairy lights in the trees and lanterns along the walkways. I sometimes didn't appreciate how hardworking all the employees were.

I glanced back over to Cody and nodded at something he said. "And yes...You do look good all dressed up," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 14:40

My eyes shut again and I nodded my thanks. "Glad you think I did well." My eyes finally opened when we stopped. I glanced out the window and the garden's beyond before looking to Jules. "I've said it before, I'll say it again. You look good dressed up too. However I am ready to be in comfy clothes though..." I trailed off at an idea.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 20:10

Julie:
I laughed as the car came to a stop. "Alright, lets go and get you into some sweats, you've worn the monkey suit for long enough," I said, getting out of the car. I noticed Greg went immediately to the trunk to grab Cody's wheelchair.

As it got closer and closer to the point of us being alone, I couldn't help but think about the kiss. Should we talk about it?
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 20:36

"Hey Greg, mind dropping that off in my room?" I walked over to him after getting out of the car. "Got one last thing to take care of before the night is out. I'll make sure she gets back safely. We'll likely be a bit in the garden." I felt the need to explain, knowing that if the positions were reversed I'd want to know.

With his knowing nod and a long stare at me I raised my hands and grinned, "No funny business." Leaning close I whispered to him. "I just wanted to snag a picture of us together." Placated he smiled and started to head off while I went to Jules.

"One last thing before we go to our rooms. I wanted a picture of us. Not everyday we match like this. I can grab a camera from security...unless you'd rather just use your phone?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 20:42

Julie:

I smiled in surprise. Why hadn't I thought of taking a picture? "Thats a great idea!" I said, pulling my purse to my front and digging around for my phone. "We can take it on my phone," I told him, not wanting him to run around looking for a camera. Finally finding my phone among a small pack of tissues and a few different lip gloss option, I held it up

"Come over here, the trees are lit up more," I told him, walking to stand under one of the trees with fairy lights on it. I hoped it wasn't still too dark outside.

Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 21:08

I couldn't help but smile at her enthusiasm. The idea had sounded like something she'd enjoy doing and having, but I couldn't deny that the photo was also something that appealed to me. I let her lead the way after finding her phone, looking up at the tree with an approving nod.

"You are better at this, just tell me how you want me." I stood beside her, a smile still on my lips.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 21:13

Julie:
I smiled again and looked at him under the light of the tree. I hadn't thought it was possible for him to look better, but there he was...

"Here, get closer," I told him, pulling on his sleeve to bring up right next to me. I wrapped one of my arms around his waist so make sure we were as close as possible. My camera wouldn't be able to get our full outfits, but it would get the important parts.

I held the camera out as far as I could and giggled. "Smile!"
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 21:38

I kept my eyes on her enjoying the way the twinkling lights played off her face and dress. I had to fight the urge to brush a hand over her cheek. When it was time for the picture I mimiced what she was doing, putting an arm around her and smiling for the camera. I pulled back a bit after turning my head back towards her to ask, "More? Or are you satisfied with that one?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 21:43

Julie:

I smiled up at him and held the camera so it was just pointed at him. "I want a hundred more," I told him, trying to keep my voice serious. I took a couple before even giving him a chance to smile.

"We don't have any pictures of us at all," I said, after thinking of it for a minute. I don't think anyone was taking them when we were kids.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 23:48

"That's not entirely true. There are pictures we are both in...but usually I'm in the background. Not beside you." I blinked after her barrage of pictures. I cocked my head for a moment, "I feel like I'm going to be assaulted by a camera often now...maybe this wasn't the best idea."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 0:00

Julie:
I rolled my eyes and lowered the camera to look at him. "I'm not interested in photos that you're in the background of," I said.

"I wont assault you, but maybe we can make an effort to take more pictures. I can make a scrap book!" I suggested. I held the phone out to me.

"Here, can you take one? Your arms are longer and it will probably come out better," I said.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 0:14

"Sure." Taking the phone I played with it a moment, testing to make sure I could hold it and hit the button properly. Holding it out from us I took the initiative and put my arm around her waist first, pulling her close. "Smile."

I snapped a quick couple pictures before bringing my cheek over closer to hers. I snapped a picture before moving back to offer her phone back to her. "There, should be some good ones."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 0:24

Julie:
I was still smiling when he handed me my phone back and I quickly pulled up my camera roll to go through all the photos that were taken.

"Do you wanna head back now?" I asked, looking up at him. He was still pretty close to me and I was glad for the relative darkness to hide my blush. There was something about the night, and the lights and the fancy clothes that made the moment more romantic than it would have been otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptySun 30 Sep - 11:12

I had watched her face while she scrolled through photos. I didn’t quite pay attention to her words. Instead I reached out, gently brushing a stray strand of hair off her face. A question started to form on my tongue and my lips parted to ask.

But my leg gave a small spasm of pain and my free hand gripped it while my face twisted in a slight wince. “We should head back...for my first night walking and moving I might have pushed a bit hard...”
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptySun 30 Sep - 21:15

I smiled softly when I felt his hand brush the side of my face to fix my hair. I was sure with the gently breeze and the the long night, it wasn't looking as good as it did when we left.

When his face turned twisted in pain, I frowned and nodded. "Okay, yeah, lets get back so we can relax," I said, grabbing his hand and starting for my building. It wasn't a long walk and I made quick work of opening the door and letting him inside.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 12:20

I felt pleased that she grabbed my hand as we walked. It was a nice distraction from the pain in my legs and it was just nice in general. I did let her hand go once we were inside but it was only to shed my suit jacket and to remove my tie. I draped them over an arm and let my free hand work free the top button of my dress shirt.

“Tonight was amazing. Thanks for inviting my Jules.” I flashed her a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Body Guard
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next