The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect School

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect School - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect School - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect School - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 40 EmptySun 18 Mar - 0:44

Jonah:

I watched her in silence for a minute but said nothing else. After a long night we both needed rest. It couldn’t come soon enough.

Zero was able to get us a private flight back to the school. A doctor accompanied us back incase there were any complications during the flight. Kira and Kyra had to say goodbye to their family at the hospital as it would be to trouble some for them to come with us.

The school doctors were told that I was sick and needed to stay in bed for several days. Kyra and Kira helped set me up in my room. I even got a cane to help when I needed to get up.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 47995
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect School - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect School - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 40 EmptySun 18 Mar - 0:55

Kira:

I threw myself into my work at the school. It was a pleasant distraction from the stress and confusion of the past few days. I did what I could to assist Jonah while he recovered but I also did what I could to make the contacts brief. As it was I spent a lot of time in my room, dozing or staring up at the ceiling as I worked my way through my thoughts and the emotions they brought up.

Krissy had followed through and my phone had been spammed with pictures and videos of the animals before slowing down to a more manageable couple per day with only a brief message of apology from Michael. I still hadn't forgiven what had happened, but I wasn't hostile and cold to her like I would have been in the past.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 40 EmptySun 18 Mar - 1:15

Jonah:

The next few days were almost as boring as the days following Emily’s death. Kira would visit me but she always found the opportunity to leave without spending much time. I saw more of Kyra than I did Kira.

The good thing seemed to be that Marie had not found out about what we had done. If she had, we would have heard about it by now.

A week after the incident, I asked Kira to take my stitches out. I was hoping to get her to open up during the time if possible. I hadn’t been able to get much of a reaction from her since we got to the school. It was driving me crazy.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 40 EmptySun 18 Mar - 18:49

Things were finally calming down in my head after a week. I still hadn't come to some major decisions yet but I was content again. And then Jonah asked for me to remove his stitches.

I arrived early in the day. Hoping to get it done quickly so I could go to breakfast and then work out. I knocked on his door and sighed through my nose before walking in. "Let's get this done with."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 40 EmptySun 18 Mar - 19:05

Jonah:

Kira was in my room already when I got out of the shower. I had a towel wrapped around my waist when I opened the door. I had heard her knock, so I wasn’t surprised to see her. I told her I would be ready in a moment as I moved to my dresser to grab clothes. I got dressed in the bathroom. The door was open just a sliver. When I came out I wore black sweatpants and no shirt.

I laid down on my bed with my injured side facing her. There was a tray already prepped on the side table. The wound had healed well. I could have removed the stitches myself, but it would have required me to bend in such a way that still caused pain.

"I'm ready," I told her, turning my face to watch her.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 40 EmptySun 18 Mar - 19:17

I was glad that I'd taken the time this morning to mentally prepare myself. I didn't even blink when he walked out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. I simply nodded and took a seat on his bed. I did however peek towards the bathroom door and it's cracked open state. I saw only half of his ass before I shook my head and looked away. I took several breaths until I was focused again and he was out.

Standing I let him take his position on the bed while I ran my fingers over the tray and the various tools. I wouldn't need more than tweezers and the scissors but he had a full kit. Picking up the two I needed in one hand I let the other trace his wound. "It healed well. You are lucky."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 40 EmptySun 18 Mar - 19:23

Jonah:

“I wouldn’t say lucky. I simply did what I must to take care of it,” I said. I moved to but my arms behind my head before she started. “It cost a lot. I’m still weak from it. And taking a week off of training isn’t helpful. I’m anxious to get back to it.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 40 EmptySun 18 Mar - 19:30

"If you are careful, you could return to training on your own. I'd leave sparring out however." My inspecting finished I grabbed the bottle of rubbing alcohol and wet a cotton swab. "This may sting." I was only warning him so he didn't jerk too much while I worked. I knew he knew the proper procedure. Swabbing his wound first with the rubbing alcohol I took up the tweezers and scissors in each hand and began to work out the knots so I could snip the thread before pulling it out.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 40 EmptySun 18 Mar - 19:45

Jonah:

It was more uncomfortable than painful. I particularly didn’t like the tugging of the skin when she pulled one out.

“I have been doing a little bit on my own. Nothing that would reinjure. I’ve got a plan to get back into shape as efficiently as possible.” I watched her face as she worked. I waited until she was nearly finished before I spoke up again.

“I meant what I said at the hospital, you know,” I said, not taking my eyes off her face.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 40 EmptySun 18 Mar - 19:48

"Amazingly I know that too. Being on morphine does wonders for one's tongue. Only difference is you remember what you said. I don't remember what I said when it was my turn in a hospital bed." I didn't look up, but there was a slight pause in my work from his words.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 40 EmptySun 18 Mar - 20:37

Jonah:

“You said that you couldn’t give me up,” I told her when she pulled the last stitch from my skin. “Is that still true?” my eyes were locked on hers, analyzing every microexpression.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 40 EmptySun 18 Mar - 20:45

I didn't meet his gaze. Couldn't meet it. I put the tools away before picking up a bottle of ointment. Spreading some on my fingers I gently began to rub it into his skin. "I came to you that day in the hospital because I was hoping you'd help me make sense of the chaos inside my head. You made it worse by what you said." with my hand still settled over his wound I finally raised my gaze up to meet his. "So what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 40 EmptySun 18 Mar - 21:21

Jonah:

“I’m sorry I couldn’t be what you needed in that moment,” I said, honestly. “If I had been in any other state I would have helped you. It was bad timing.” I touched her hand on my side gently. “Is that why you’ve been so distant?”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 40 EmptySun 18 Mar - 21:26

"Yes. I needed time to process through it all. And I know you Jonah. I didn't want or need added pressure for answers I'm not ready to give." I didn't remove my hand from under his right away. I let it linger before gently freeing myself so I could wipe my hands on a towel before I picked up a gauze pad and tape.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 40 EmptySun 18 Mar - 21:39

Jonah:

“Are you going to forgive me then?” I asked. I could have easily put the bandage on myself, but I liked the way she was tending to me. Plus it gave me an excuse to keep her here longer.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 40 EmptySun 18 Mar - 21:43

Shooing his hand away from his wound I placed the pad over the wound then started working on taping each side of it down. "What is there to forgive Jonah?" I glanced up at him then back to the task at hand. "I don't blame you."

-------

http://shadow.allgoo.net/viewtopic.forum?t=2994
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect School
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40