The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48010
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved)   Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyMon 16 May - 17:27

"Tari begin calculations for me. You should know what I'd like." He informed his A.I. while drumming his fingers on his knee. He surveyed what he had with him then suddenly snapped his fingers. "I need a mesh cloth. Something that can breath but not let things through easily. Clothes, rags, a filter. Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45773
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved)   Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyTue 17 May - 1:13

She pulled a rag from the tool box. “Would this work? It hasn't been used for hardly anything yet, its just for drying.” She told him while she offered out the square of fabric.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved)   Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyTue 17 May - 1:43

He took the rag and inspected it. "Something with less loose threading." Handing it back to her Ast stood and paced a few steps.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved)   Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyTue 17 May - 23:36

Bendesha stood up. “I will be back momentarily.” She told him, leaving Par to guard. She sorted through her things and came back with a few scraps of different fabric.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved)   Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyWed 18 May - 0:26

He took the fabrics and used one to dump out several dark chunks and hold them while another was stretched over it. He worked diligently and soon sealed the canister and gave it a good shake. "Alright. This can stay here for now. Needs time to work."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved)   Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyWed 18 May - 0:40

“What did you do?” She asked, eying the canister. She stood with her hands on her hips and her tail flicking in agitation.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved)   Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyWed 18 May - 0:52

"Make air. This could extend the amount of air we have for a few more hours. In the time between I'm going to get to work. You have to trust me. This is about survival and having to check with you on everything is going to slow everything down. You don't want to plug in Tari, so I have to make do without." Ast stared her right in the face, utterly serious.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved)   Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved) - Page 5 EmptySat 21 May - 0:02

“Okay.” She said dully, but in her head she was making plans for herself and Par. She had to trust him to restore the ship, otherwise he would die too, but that didn't mean he wouldn't do away with her. By nature, Bendesha was a suspicious person. She had grown up with criminals so in her world everyone was only interested in their own goals.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved)   Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved) - Page 5 EmptySat 21 May - 0:12

"Good. Now let me work." I returned to the engine room and settled myself down with some tools from my bag as well as the omnitool she'd given me. I set to work on doing away with the security system controlling everything, attempting to rewire it around such critical systems.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved)   Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Jun - 0:44

Bendesha crouched by the wall tail flicking absently as she watched the scientist work on her ship. She would be okay, she knew that, but she might be thrown into chaos for the foreseeable future. It would be nothing she couldn't handle, she had been on her own for some time now after all. Whatever Dr. Astarian decided to do would shape her pathway.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved)   Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved) - Page 5 EmptySat 4 Jun - 1:53

Ast worked fervently, never stopping, never pausing for longer than a few seconds. Seconds dragged into minutes, into an hour, two. The air grew thinner and thinner slowly, even with his creation. Three bodies simply took too much and he didn't have the supplies to make more. It added to the challenge and he simply reveled in it. But he didn't tarry in his work, though it was sure to be a better story afterwards if he did so and saved everything at the last minute. But finally he hit a switch and the ship hummed to life with pings and pops as systems lurched into motion including the life support systems.

It was with a grin and a laugh that he turned to Bendesha, excitement and happiness evident in every pore of his being as he nearly danced with joy. "I did it! Haha! I should study how to be a mechanic after this! Won't be so hard for me next time! But I did it!"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved)   Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Jul - 2:16

Bendesha:

A dull ache throbbed in my head as the air thinned and I found myself getting drowsy. Par didn't have trouble with the air, even though she consumed her fair share. Her lungs held reserves for hours.

When the ship hummed back to live, Bendi was instantly alert again. She rose from her seated position against the wall, to a predatory crouch in an instant. Her bright eyes locked on the doctor while her tail flicked behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved)   Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bounty on Jeraxi-9 (Reserved)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5