The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect School

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect School - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect School - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect School - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 17 Sep - 19:00

Kyle:

I raised my eyebrows. “Fine, you don't have to believe it Kira, it doesn't change anything. Do a DNA test if you would like. I did.” I moved the towel up to my head drying off my hair. She was done and I had pressed her enough. Trying to attempt anything else would be fruitless. She had to want to know more first.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48070
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect School - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect School - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 17 Sep - 19:09

"DNA tests can be falsified, and my origins are not secret. I wasn't wanted. Cast off as useless. The who didn't matter because they didn't care." I shook my head then, "I would recommend leaving Kyle. The entire school. Marie hates poachers more than anything else. And I am loyal to those who have cared. If we were family, where have you been for my life Kyle? I have seen how Kyra and Andrew are, how close, how much they worried over your pain. If your family casts off the unwanted then I have no desire to be apart of it." My voice was flat and I kept my back to him. Uncertainty crossed my eyes though, and a wounded frown ghosted across my lips before my features smoothed out and returned to normal.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 20:54

Kyle:

I left her alone but returned to my room with a sick feeling in my stomach. Marie, she had said. Sitting at the computer I typed up a message to Ally Cat asking for more information on Kira. I couldn't possibly approach Krissy and Michael with this world rocking news without answers. Even then I was reluctant to tell them. Kira didn't want them in her life, and she was old enough now that it would be difficult for them to connect.

The next few days I tried to back off and give Kira space. She had the option to reach out to me if she wished.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 21:01

Ebony:

I glanced up from the students to the nearby table and the phone on top. "That's enough for now. Grab a drink, clean up, and prepare for breakfast." Watching the students carefully for a moment I finally turned towards the phone and inspected the message. "Hm...this could be problamatic..."

"You have never been one to listen to my advice once you set your mind on a task so I won't bother telling you the obvious. I'll need time."

Kira:

Over the next few days I still noticed Kyle watching me. But he didn't approach me again, though his lingering views still grated on my nerves. I'd had enough after a while and I approached Kyra, settling down on the couch beside her with my laptop. "Tell you Dad I'm not going to be interested, no matter how long he waits."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 21:09

Kyra:

I half choked on the juice I was sipping. “Um, what the hell do you mean by that?” I stared at her, my mind trying to process her words to make sense in some other way.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 21:12

I focused on my laptop for a moment. "He keeps expecting something of me that I won't give him. It wont change." I took a sip of my own water, keeping the glass in hand after my sip.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 21:17

Kyra:

I stared at her wide eyed. “Kira, you’re going to have to be way more specific. Did he say something to you…? Maybe you misunderstood something…?” I pressed her. There was no way my dad would be the way she was implying.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 21:20

Slowly I turned my gaze away from my laptop. I took another sip of water as I shrugged. "He was very clear on what he's waiting for. I don't want anything to do with it. He believes I am his neice, that I'm family. Did a DNA test that he says proves it." Searching her face I arched a brow. "What did you believe I meant?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 21:25

Kyra:

My wide eyes grew to the size of plates. “My dad said you were his niece?” I was bewildered and it took me a minute to fully understand what that meant. “You're my cousin?” I didn't even bother responding to what she had asked, it didn't matter now. “Kira are you serious?”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 21:29

I snorted and returned to my laptop. "He is. I'm not." My voice had yet to gain emotion through out the entire conversation, though now it had the slightest ridged cast to it. "I am not interested in what he has been saying. Please make sure he understands that."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 21:34

Kyra:

I touched her arm. “Kira if this is true that means you're part of our family. That means you and I are family.” My mind was whirling. Did that make her Krissy and Michael's daughter? Why had we never known about her before? I couldn't understand it. With how much family meant to us, there was no way they would have given her up.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 21:39

I rubbed at my temples. "It doesn't mean anything. As I told him I don't have family. If I had I would be with them would I not? I wasn't wanted, and so someone else found a use for me. That is it. That is all."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 21:45

Kyra:

“That's bullshit,” I said. I tugged her arm for her to face me. “If this is true, I don't know why you were given up, but I'm sure it wasn't because you weren't wanted. There must be another reason. But that doesn't matter. What maters is going on from here. You had no choice inn the matter, I had no choice in the matter, but we could still be cousins. Heck, I feel like you're a part of my family anyway, I've been through more with you than I have with them in the pest several years.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 21:49

I stared at her hold on my arm rather than her face. "You can't change the past. You didn't know. Kyle didn't know. I doubt Andrew knew. From what it seems like you know who my parents are supposed to be. And it's obvious they didn't know. Let it go." Whether I was talking about my arm or her beliefs I didn't specify.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 21:53

Kyra:

“No, that's stupid. It doesn't matter what the past is. If you're family, you're family. Nothing can change that. If you don't believe it then lets get a DND test, you and me.” I didn't let go of her and I leaned sideways so I could get a better look at her face.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 22:03

When she let go of my arm I turned my gaze to her eyes. "Not interested Kyra. It doesn't matter what the test will say. Just...leave me out of it Kyra." Closing my laptop I pushed to my feet and walked to my room.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 22:15

Kyra:

I watched her go helplessly. I knew how Kira could be, and usually that wasn't a problem for me. But how could she not care about family at all? I went immediately to confront my father about the matter. After a deep sigh he told me everything from the beginning and showed me the DNA test he had done. I looked it over but knew that Kira wouldn't trust anything coming from him.

I decided to do my own DNA test. I knew getting the sample would be difficult. I took a hit to the gut to get it and everyone noticed. Kira and I had never been at odds before, not like this. She more or less ignored any further attempts I tried of talking to her but I did my test anyway.

I told Andrew about it but he decided to let me handle everything ant not alienate Kira from him as well. However, once I got the test back I knew I needed his help. I went to her bedroom door early in the morning with my brother in tow and knocked on her door loudly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 22:26

Kira:

The knock happened right as I was brushing my teeth. And with a soft sigh and the toothbrush still in my mouth I moved to the door and grabbed the handle. There I hesitated however, going over who could be behind the door. It had to either be a teacher or another female student. No one else could go into the girls hallway. It didn't stop others, but it was enough of a deterrence that I doubted anyone else would be dumb enough or brave enough to knock on my door at the end of the hallway. So when I opened the door to see Kyra I wasn't surprised. Andrew was however.

I could guess why they had come and with a flat stare at Kyra I turned and walked back into the room, leaving the door open for them to do as the please with the invitation and lack there of.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 22:30

Kyra:

I didn't hesitate to go right on into the room, dragging Andrew behind me. He sat on her behind me, not saying a word.

“You're our cousin. There's no denying it. Kira we are family,” I don't her. I wasn't going to let her ignore me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 22:36

I kept my back to her, working on methodically brushing my teeth. With exaggerated slowness and care I spit into the sink and rinsed both my toothbrush and my mouth before turning to look at her. I didn't respond, I kept my gaze on her face as slowly I unrolled a length of floss, cut the end then began to do my teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 22:45

Kyra:

I was getting frustrated with her stubbornness. “And they didn't give you up, by the way. There was an accident, they thought you were dead. I don't know what happened from there, but they didn't chose this. What happened isn't our fault. You have a family Kira, a whole family. You have two cousins right here, you have an uncle, you have parents. You have a mom and a dad. And all of us want you to be in our family,” I gave her my whole speech prying that it would change something in her.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 22:54

I continued to stare at her, blinking slowly while I methodically went about my morning routine. After flossing I used mouthwash. I considered for a time going so far as to clip my nails but enough was enough. I waited with arms folded for her speech to end before I only shook my head. "Then I am dead. Tell me this Kyra. Is any part of what you know of me the family type? The kind of person who enjoys people. Likes gathering with others to laugh, have a good time. What is done is done. No sheer force of will is going to change who I am or what has happened. Let it be." I extended a hand towards the door, inviting them to leave without words. "If you refuse to let it go then just picture me as I am. The black sheep. One who has no part of the family no matter how hard they wish."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 23:05

Kyra:

I crossed my arms like her and stood my ground. “It doesn't matter what you're like. Family is family. No matter what you do, that wont change your blood. That ties us together whether you like it or not. I am your cousin. You are my cousin. You have no choice in it.” My throat felt thick but by sheer force of will I would not allow myself to shed a tear. “I wasn't brought up to turn my back on my family, so no, I wont let this go. You're stuck with me, forever, Kira. You're stuck with this family.”

Andrew:

It was clear that Kyra was getting emotional, her voice was strained near the end and her fingers were digging into her arms. The stubbornness between the two girls was intense. In a way it showed more than anything that we were from the same family. I watched them without a word.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 23:08

Kira:

Slowly my head tilted to the side and she crossed the room to stand right up to Kyra. I had to tilt my head back slightly to look at her, and with a sickly sweet tone I asked, "You do know I would have happily killed your father that night. I wouldn't have shed a tear as my knife entered his heart. Would you keep me around as family even then? After I killed him as easily as I could kill a stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 EmptySat 24 Sep - 23:18

Kyra:

I tried to swallow the lump. In all honestly I didn't know what I would do in that situation. I wanted to push her, but that would do considerable harm, especially to me physically. “You didn't know, he was a stranger to you.” That was all I could say.

Andrew:

She was doing an admirable job at getting under my sister's skin, and yet Kyra stood up to her. It was a battle of wills, but in the end I knew Kira would win. This was something new for us, we never knew he had a cousin. But Kira had always known that she had a family in someway or another, and that they didn't want her. She would have had to grow up with that. There was no way she could let go of that in just a few days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect School
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next