The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect School

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45843
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect School - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect School - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 1:30

Jonah:

I pushed the conversation on longer than was necessary, enjoying her company and unwilling to give it up. And she didn't seem to mind, which made it even harder to leave. Finally I had to get to my feet, knowing a teacher would come collect me soon if I did not go of my own accord.

“Goodnight Kira.” I told her reluctantly, but was soothed knowing tomorrow I would be back. “I'm looking forward to something more challenging tomorrow.” My eyes glistened with the thought.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48080
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect School - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect School - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 1:32

"I'm sure it will be." I replied without moving from my spot. I had enjoyed the time with him, it was strange to be sure. But it was pleasant enough. "Goodnight Jonah." With a small wave I would wait for him to leave before making my own exit and journey back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 14:33

Jonah:

Practice with Kira had always been the highlight of my day, but for the past two weeks, it was the only light in my day. I spent every day looking forward to it, and every night with her I was reluctant to leave.

After the first few practices I noticed how tired she got. Ours was directly after the group practice, which I was not allowed to be a part of, so I figured she was working extra hard to make up for the lack of two other team members. I tried to make our training easier on her without seeming to go light on her.

It got to me that I could not lead my team, more than I could have anticipated, but I would not let it show to the teachers that their punishment was fitting. I tried to delegate my plans to Kira as best I could, but ultimately it was her decisions that lead the team.

Kyra:

By the time he competition was upon us, I was quite eager to get through it and spend a couple weeks resting. There was a lot of pressure on me to preform my best as I was picking up much of the slack left from Emily's death. Kira was doing her best to fill Jonah's role, but that was a difficult feat even for her, since she had to cover for the both of them.

I was confident, despite the hardship. In the past couple weeks I had thrived under Kira's instruction. It was grueling, but there was no denying the improvement to my skills. I did not think we were going to win the competition, but I knew we wouldn't place last.

Andrew:

I liked Kira far more than I liked Jonah. There was something about her that seemed familiar to me. I did not want to disappoint her, and with the fast moving intensive training she put us through, I either had to adapt, or face bodily consequences. There was another motivating factor; my new friend seemed quite interested in what went on during training. I found myself picking out the highlights of each night so I could recap it all to Zero. Not just the highlights of the group, but my own accomplishments, which meant I had to make some.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 14:45

I could feel the weariness starting to settle in, but I did everything I could to keep it from showing. I doubted it was going to be hidden from Jonah but he couldn't prevent it from happening. I'd cut out my morning gym session, using the time instead to either plan or to sleep in occasionally. The group was making good progress, even Paublo though he was a challenge unto itself. I could tell when Zero took over helping me like I'd asked of her, Andrew started trying and began pushing himself without my direction now. Between him and Paublo I still had my hands full but I was proud of the progress Kyra had been making. She was talented unlike Paublo, and she wanted to learn and improve unlike Andrew. Her looks were a potent weapon on the unsuspecting and I knew that the progress I'd made with Paublo was largely from her influence. But so I endured anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 15:09

Jonah:

They couldn't refuse my request to watch the competition, as I was adamant about it. Watching without participating was difficult for me, fueled by the weeks of boredom behind me. My team impressed me though, even Paublo and Andrew. It was clear the other teams had underestimated them, and in many cases this cost them the advantage. Dayo's team was the real competition, after Kira and Kyra, he had all the best students.

He seemed to be trying to make a point to me by picking on my girls. This was the most entertaining for me. Kira shut him down instantaneously with ever trick he tried, and even Kyra out did him at every turn.

I was beyond proud of my team for winning, though after the first few minutes of the competition, I had no doubt. At the end I went to congratulate them, but they were all in a clear state of exhaustion. It had not been a breeze for them, they had been trying their utmost best. I told them all to go take a well deserved rest and that we would meet tomorrow before Kyra and Andrew left. Kyra shrugged my praises off and left without another word with Andrew in tow.

I sat next to an unmoving, clearly exhausted Kira after everyone had dispersed. “Want a piggyback?” I offered with a playful grin, thinking back to our own competition.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 15:14

Paublo:

"Don't think she can hear you Jonah. Girl's long since been passed out." I pointed out with a grin. As I walked passed him and patted him on the shoulder. "Gonna eat and head to bed myself. But...she'd have done you proud Jonah. She picked up all the slack we gave, your slack from being removed, and did her own job." I left them alone while Kira dozed, only propped up because she was pressed and propped up into the corner.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 15:23

Jonah:

I nodded with a smile to Paublo as he left. I wouldn't leave Kira here alone, not in the access of other students who might be miffed. Knowing she had likely pushed herself well over her limit, I decided it would be best to take her to bed. Whose bed, was the question.

I scooped her her up carefully and started carrying her out.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 15:25

I stirred as I was picked up, eyes opening to blink tiredly up at Jonah. "Nnn? We did it. You should be proud of them Jonah."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 15:28

Jonah:

“I know.” I said with a soft, amused smile. “I am extremely proud of them. But most of all I am proud, and thoroughly impressed with you.” I told her as I walked. I made it to the infirmary and told the nurse it was simply exhaustion. I set Kira down on the soft bed in a private room.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 15:42

I laughed briefly. "I just did my job...it's not that impressive..." I murmured. I was out again before he ever set me down, body curled against him until I was placed on top of the soft bed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 17:34

Jonah:

I wanted to stay and watch her, she looked so peaceful when she was asleep. I stroked her short black hair once then left her to her rest. I had one more night of confinement then I would be free. Though it would take a whole other week to get back to a regular routine again.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 17:37

I woke up late the next day, the sun filtering into the room already starting to go down in the sky. Slowly I got to my feet and trudged my way to the cafeteria. I knew I'd need my medicine but water was sounding delightful as well. I didn't look to anyone as I walked. Simply ignoring them until I had a tray of actual food, my medicine, and a large jug of water. I sat down alone and took the medicine before slowly starting to eat while fighting back yawns.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 17:42

Kyra:

I joined Kira in the cafeteria, I myself only having been up for a little while. It was a lazy day, and for most of the students, they were getting ready to leave the school for break.

I scarfed down my food before trying to make conversation. “You did really well, Kira. I doubt Jonah would have done as well if your places had been reversed.” I told her finally once I had stuffed myself.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 17:47

After I'd eaten and finished most of the water I laid my head on the table. "I did what I needed to do. We won even though you all doubted. But soon Jonah will be back and everything will be as it was before." I opened an eye to peer at her. "Where is your brother and Paublo?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 17:51

Kyra:

I looked down at the table when she said Jonah would be taking back over. I wasn't too pleased with that. But I thought now was not the best time to bring that up.

I smiled thinking about the boys. “I think they're both sleeping still. I checked on Andrew and hour ago and her was asleep, and I think I heard snoring from Paublo's door. We put in more effort and they still sleep longer.” I gave a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 17:54

"I would go back to sleep if I could. But I'd rather be awake right now." I admitted as I looked her over. "Let them sleep. They've earned it, and I'm sure Andrew was up late anyway or if not now then he will tonight." I let it be at that as I took up the jug of water and took another long drink from it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 18:01

Kyra:

I was puzzled by what she said about my brother but I let it go. “Jonah wanted us to meet at one right?” I asked her as I stood up. The cafeteria was mostly empty.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 18:07

"Did he? Then we should go." I stood slowly while giving a glance towards the lunch counter. "Might want to grab food for the guys. They will miss lunch otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 18:10

Kyra:

I nodded in agreement. “You grab a tray for them -get extra for Paublo- and I will go collect them. We can meet in the gym.” I told her, hurrying off to wake the boys.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 18:15

I nodded and went to collect two trays. One was more laiden with the other but I balanced them on the palms of my hands as I walked out of the cafeteria. One student tried to mess with me and the trays, bitter about their loss but I left them groaning on the floor with out any of the food dropped.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 18:19

Kyra:

My brother was awake and just getting out of the shower when I got to him. I told him to get ready and meet in the gym. I went to Paublo's door next and knocked loudly to wake him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 18:22

Paublo:

I fell out of bed when I heard someone knocking loudly on the door. With messy hair and no shirt I went to the door to answer. I had expected a teacher so I gazed straight ahead for a moment before looking down to blink at Kyra. "Hey...what's up?" I asked with a grin. Just the sight of her was enough to wake me up.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 18:28

Kyra:

“Um,” I was momentarily speechless at the unexpected, up close sight of him in a lonesome pair of shorts. I looked up to meet his gaze with pinking cheeks. “Jonah wanted us to meet in the gym before Andrew and I leave for break. Its almost one in the afternoon. Kira's got lunch for you waiting.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 18:34

"Oh okay cool. I'll be there yeah." I rubbed the back of my head as I smiled at her. I saw the pink in her cheeks and it brought out some of my own. I was suddenly aware of what I was wearing or really the lack there of.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Apr - 18:40

Kyra:

“Okie-doky.” I said, backing up slightly. Flustered, I looked up when another door opened and closed and my brother came out with his hand in his pockets. His brows were raised at us. “I thought you said be quick.” He said as he passed. I gave one more embarrassed smile to Paublo before following my brother out of the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect School
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next