The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demon Curse (2 person)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Demon Curse (2 person) Empty
PostSubject: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptyFri 22 Aug - 22:06

I am an all-powerful demon... or at least I used to be. After abusing my own power just a bit too much, I was cursed and sealed inside a stone for hundreds of years.
Then you come along: a grandson to a wealthy business tycoon. Of course, with your grandfather dying, your whole family has been in a strong competition to see who will take over the company. Of course you have your own reasons for wanting to become CEO. Yet, for whatever reason, you somehow release me from my seal. Unfortunately, due to my curse, I am bound to serve your wishes.
So... we strike a deal. If I help you to take over the company, you will release me from my curse.

Bio:
Name:
Age(at least 21 please):
Looks:
Other:

MyBio:
Name: Sylvania Greyfell, though she most often goes by Sylvia
Looks: Sylvia is of average height, slender, and has a thin scar that runs across her chest from the curse. At first glance, she is strikingly beautiful with long blonde hair, pale blue eyes, and a basically knockout figure. Unfortunately, she has the tendency to be slightly too harsh in her facial expressions, which can often betray her otherwise gentle appearance. In white ink, she has what looks like wing tattoos across her back.
Other: Sylvania can be a bit stubborn and pompous, and seems to possess little to no shame, mostly due to her demonic self. She can come across a bit power hungry, but she also has the tendency to become attached to others a little too easily.

Ready, set........... ROLEPLAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48070
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Demon Curse (2 person) Left_bar_bleue21/21Demon Curse (2 person) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptyFri 3 Oct - 19:14

((Oh, I do hope this is open still. If not, I understand. But it sounds like this could be a lot of fun!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptyFri 3 Oct - 23:36

((Yep, definitely still open! Feel free to join!))
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Demon Curse (2 person) Left_bar_bleue21/21Demon Curse (2 person) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 0:54

Bio:
Name: Devon Sariet
Age(at least 21 please): 22
Looks: Dark hair that is just long enough to get into his dark grey eyes. His skin is fair, and he has been noted to be quite attractive. His body is lightly muscled, a testiment to the short time he spent in the military. He has scars across his body from that same event. Down his back are the tattoo's of runic symbols, a testament to a single drunken night and his friends encouragement. He carries himself well, and knows when it is better to be quiet.
Other: Is very intelligent, and was honorably discharged from the military early after being captured and tortured. He surprisingly doesn't have much problems stemming from that event beyond the odd nightmare or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 1:01

((Looks great!))

-Starter-
I felt the moment that my seal began to slip. At first, I felt a massive surge of relief, then the pain set in. Though I was unsure of the exact amount of time I had been sealed, I knew it had been long enough to completely desensitize my body. I felt boiling hot and freezing cold at the same time, and everything felt so overwhelming I was nearly sure my stomach would heave. Then all at once, I felt my body stretch. I could not cry out from the pain, because my voice had yet to materialize with the rest of my senses. Images swam before my eyes, and I was suddenly aware that I was laying on my back on smooth floor. As my vision cleared, I was mildly surprised to see man standing above me, but not as surprised as I was by the fact that I recognized the stone I had been sealed into, which looked as though it had been fashioned into a simple necklace. The necklace was held in the man's hand, and I finally felt my voice return to me as I demanded, my tone authoritative "What are you doing with that?"
Perhaps my question would have been taken better had I not been lying at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 1:25

I arched an eyebrow and didn't bother to answer her question. Instead I crossed the room and sat on the only chair that was in the room. A simple plastic lawn chair. I lifted a foot and crossed it over my knee the stone still in my hands. "What is your name?" I asked, eyes focused on her as my thumb absently rubbed over the stone.

Finding the stone had been a stroke of luck. Learning about it had been easy. Breaking the enchantment had been the hard part. But here was the results of my success, laying on the stone before me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 1:42

I slowly sat up, pale blonde hair falling over my shoulder. I still felt a bit disoriented, but I could slowly feel my power returned. I would not need to wait long. I smiled, gazing at him beneath long lashes as I answered, "Sylvania. But please," I lifted my chin, "call me Sylvia."
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 2:55

"Devon." I lifted the necklace and slowly spun it around my finger. It wound up before I spun my finger the other way to unwind it. "Sylvania. A pretty name for a girl who came from a pretty stone." My voice was soft, assessing the situation. Having her get to her feet wasn't exactly what I had in mind, not till I could understand what was going on. I removed my foot from my knee and leaned forward. I was wearing a dark button up shirt with white scroll work across the breast of it. It was a finely made shirt, and it was matched by darker pants and well made shoes. Hanging over the front of my shirt were my old dog tags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 3:21

I smirked, "But since you released me from that stone, I'm sure you realize I am much more than just a girl." Feeling enough power coursing through my veins, I moved, much faster than any human eye could detect, and stopped behind him, leaning over his shoulder, my hand gently touching the tags around his neck.
"Well, well, well... It seems I have a soldier on my hands."
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 12:02

I closed the necklace into a fist. I was unnerved by her speed, but I tried to not let it show. As it was, I was certainly tensing up at her touch. I doubted very little that I could harm her. If she was a normal human, perhaps I could. But with that speed...and her arrival from the stone...I would need more than my skills.
"You do. But you leave me at a disadvantage Sylvia. You know about what I used to do, but don't offer me the same courtesy." I kept my tone low, though I was flashing through as many different ways I could run this. If she truly was special as I hoped, and gods above she had just come out of a stone! Then I could use her. I could get my revenge, and then she could go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 12:33

I smiled, my expression showing bitterness and seething anger, along with pain, "Oh, but I am not here to talk of myself, I'm here because of you." I stood straight, letting go of his tags and circling around him, like a predator to prey.
"So tell me, Devon, what a mere mortal like yourself is doing releasing a demon like myself? Your audacity is astounding, if I might add."
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 12:44

My eyes tracked her when ever she was within sight of my eyes, though my head never turned. I stayed tense and on edge my mind churning with plans. "Because of me...one would figure you would be grateful to be released. But if you would rather go back, I could oblige your wishes." My eyes flashed dangerously at her. It was no idle threat.
"Or you could swallow your pride my demon Sylvia, and help me with my goals." I leaned back in the chair and forced myself to relax, not an easy thing to do when you know a demon is near you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 12:58

My lips curled back, akin to the snarl of a wolf, "Do not think yourself on my level, human, that you could ever make a true threat to me." I forced my expression into something calmer, lowering my voice, "Pride will have nothing to do with it. After all, I am indebted to you." I could not hold back my contempt, "How about we strike a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 13:17

"I'm listening." I folded my arms over my chest as I slowly relaxed. I had hoped it would work like this, it was a slim hope but hey anything was better than nothing. It would just depend on what kind of deal she wanted to make, if I lived through this or she stayed free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 13:25

"I help you achieve your goals, and you destroy that necklace in your hand, stone and all. It is the only thing keeping me tied down, and I want release from it. Do you agree?" I felt an odd combination of relief and annoyance that his tension seemed to be dissolving. Relief that we seemed to be getting somewhere, and annoyance that I may not be as fear-inducing a I once was. Then again, part of my curse took away a majority of my fear-striking presense.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 13:31

"Hm. You'll pardon me if I don't accept your deal. Once the stone is destroyed you could turn on me and kill me. That goes against what I would like to do with my life." I tapped my cheek and then shrugged my shoulders. "I also have the issue that I do not know if you can help me with what I want. You are an unknown factor. I can't take the risks without reassurance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 13:38

I rolled my eyes, turning away from him, already feeling bored with the topic, "There would be no reason to kill someone I have invested power in, whether we are connected or not." I ran my fingers through my hair, looking at his over my shoulder, "Part of my appeal is that I am unknown. I have the power to grant you anything you desire, and that is only fueled by the fact that only you will know what I truly am. But I digress; why don't you tell me what it is you want exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 13:52

"My family is in competition. My grandfather is CEO of a huge company, and he has started to grow ill. Everyone wants to be named successor. He had four children. And I have six cousins and one brother and one sister. Add in spouses for some of them...well you can imagine the war that is going on." I shrugged my shoulders. "Help me be chosen, and I will destroy the necklace. Do it with minimal bloodshed, and I will be indebted to you after destroying the necklace. My family might be backstabbing, but they are still my family."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 14:06

He was a strange man. This was not the first time I had made a contract, but it was the first time anyone had requested deaths be cut to a minimum. With a start, I realized I had stared agape at him for a long moment. I cleared my throat , quickly nodding my head, "It will take some time, but I will manage." I got down to one knee, bowing my head, "I am now in your service. Might I now seal the contract?"
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 14:19

"How?" I asked softly, sliding to my feet. I crossed the distance between us in a single step. Her staring had been interesting, obviously I was different than she had expected to find. In an odd way, that pleased me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 14:38

I looked up at him, smirking, "I place my mark on you, anywhere of your choosing. It binds us together until the completion of the contract, in addition to deferring any other demons who would like to make a contract with you."
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 14:43

I considered for a moment before starting to undo the buttons on my shirt. "I work with trust. I do not make threats, I make promises. So. As a sign of my trust...you pick where the mark goes. My only request is that it goes someplace that I can conceal it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 15:00

"Fortunately for you, my mark is small." I stood, approaching him slowly. Then, without waiting for his to finish unbuttoning his shirt, I touched the left side of his chest, slightly higher than his heart. "This may hurt a little." I said matter-of-factly as I felt power surge through my fingertips, engraving my mark on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 15:08

I grit my teeth, but other than the tightening of my jaw I made no outward sign of my pain. Pain I could deal with, I had the scars to prove just how much I could tolerate pain. But that didn't mean I had to enjoy pain. My hands stayed on my buttons, though my shirt was nearly finished being undone. "Small is good, though it makes me wonder what a large mark would look like." My voice was dry, but still amused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) EmptySat 4 Oct - 15:43

"It all depends on the giver of the mark. Mine used to be much larger, but I found I preferred the subtle approach rather than the flamboyant." I stepped away from him, surveying the black symbol that was about the size of my palm. At the same time, I felt an identical mark appear on my own skin, in the same place, mirrored from his.
I crossed my arms over my chest, tilting my head to the side, "So where would you like to begin?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Curse (2 person)   Demon Curse (2 person) Empty

Back to top Go down

Demon Curse (2 person)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next