The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect School

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 47995
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect School - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect School - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect School - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyWed 30 Mar - 23:25

"Morning." I stated with only a brief glance in his direction. My goal was the cafeteria for my meds and a light meal, and it seemed he was going to be along for the ride.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect School - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect School - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyWed 30 Mar - 23:30

Jonah:

My attempt was to slow her down slightly to buy time. “I admire you Kira. Your ability to shut down emotions is incredible. That is something I need to work on. You were right last night.” I told her.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyWed 30 Mar - 23:34

I was forced to stop as a pair of workers lugged a couch down the wall way. I shifted slightly to be out of the way, watching them move past absently until they were out of hearing. "I am how I was trained. Emotions get in the way and can lead to mistakes. They have uses and their place, but not for weapons."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyWed 30 Mar - 23:40

Jonah:

I moved to stand in front of her. “You're right. I will work arduously to prevent mine from getting in the way again.” I assured her. I wasn't my usual outgoing self his morning. I was serious.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyWed 30 Mar - 23:49

I searched his face. "I believe you Jonah." I stated after several long moments. I could see the determination in his eyes as I nodded slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyWed 30 Mar - 23:55

Jonah:

I looked her back in the eyes for a long moment, saying nothing, then stepped aside and motioned for her to continue on her way to the cafeteria. I followed after her, checking the time on a wall clock.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 0:01

I moved on after he stepped aside, going right for the cafeteria doors. I almost hesitated to say something to him before I simply pushed open the doors and made my way to the counter.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 0:13

Jonah:

As anticapated, the cafeteria was already mostly full of students. At our regular table sat Emily and Kyra with Andrew at her side. Emily's eyes narrowed when she saw me enter with Kira. My eyes, however, were on Dayo who was animatedly talking with Kyra, while taking discreet glances down her top. She was smiling and talking with him, Akiko was hovering behind him. It was a relaxed setting.

I walked over rather than follow Kira. “Do you mind? First you fuck my girl, now you're preying on the rest of my team?” I said flatly, in a voice that carried. The conversation died out. Kyra's eyes went wide and she turned from him, surprise and embarrassment mixed with distaste. That pleased me.

Emily's face went red, and anger, shame, and embarrassment showed there. Dayo just looked smug. The other faces around were surprised as well, and blatantly stating. “Hey, whatever man.” Dayo muttered, leaving to his own table. Emily was rigid with mortification.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 0:22

I waited for my food, brows raising slightly as I heard Jonah's voice loud and clear. I didn't bother to look over my shoulder. Instead I watched as my smoothie was prepared, and my medicine measured out from a metal dark glass container. Once they were passed through the window I turned to observe the show before me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 0:25

Jonah:

“Practice is at ten.” I said then to the table of two, not looking at Emily. Kyra nodded, still with her wide green eyes. I walked away from them, to collect my breakfast and leave the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 0:30

I remained by the counter sipping my drink. I very nearly clapped at the dramatic show I'd just been privy too. It was amusing to say the least but I held off from letting it show, simply watching Jonah while taking slow sips from my drinks.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 15:04

Kyra:

Emily stormed out shortly after Jonah left, it had taken her a couple minutes to process it all. I thought about trying to console her, but I did not approve of her cheating, and I thought she would be too angry at the moment for me to do any good. The conversations were awkward after Jonah's confrontation, most people were talking in low voices about the whole thing.

Jonah:

I retreated to the garden for the next hour, circling it in a continuous walk, like I had done at the resort. I doubted Emily would seek me out here and my goal was to stay away from her until practice.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 15:13

I slowly shook my head and slipped my way through the tables. I settled a hand on Kyra's shoulder and said softly just for her, "Let it go Kyra. Sometimes you can't help things and need to just let them be." I squeezed her shoulder in a mixture of comfort and warning before downing my medicine and leaving the cup beside her on the table.

With smoothie in hand I moved to the doors and slipped out with one last look over the occupants of the cafeteria. My first stop was to my room where I grabbed a few items then I made my way to our gym so I'd be ready for practice to start.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 15:25

Jonah:

I arrived at the gym fifteen minutes before our practice was scheduled. I nodded to Kira but otherwise said nothing else as I started to set up. I had hoped she would be here, It would only add…

Today we would be training with weapons. I pulled out a set of knives and their plastic sheaths to dull the blades for practice, I left those beside them but neglected to put them on. Once I was finished setting out the weapons we would use, I leaned against the counter, facing the entrance. I closed my eyes, and took in a long, steady breath before letting it go.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 15:32

Kira:

I sat on a table, fingers playing with the edge as Jonah came in. I watched him as he maneuvered about getting things set up for the practice. I took note of everything, already feeling the tension building. When he set down the knives without covering them first I took a long look at him. Finally I spoke only two simple words. "I see." And then I waited.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 15:50

Jonah:

I glanced at her but said nothing. From the hallway I could hear Kyra's distressed voice. “Hey, cool it okay? Yelling wont do anything, you know that right? He'll kick you off the team for disrupting practice, do you want that?” Sweet Kyra, if only her mediation would do any good.

Emily entered the room like a wildfire, fury emanating from her like flames. Despite Kyra's warning she immediately started shouting, calling me names, telling me off for saying what I did in front of almost the whole school. I said nothing, knowing she hated when I was calm and she was angry.

Then she went off about Kira, taking her turn at calling her filthy names, commenting about how Kira stole me away. How she knew Kira and I had been together during the competition and she only made it even with Dayo. I stayed where I was, waiting for her to reach me.

“Kira is not the slightest bit interested in me. Do you think I would have forced that? Knowing Kira is skilled enough to floor me if I tried anything?” My tone was icy. I intentionally made it one sided, not denying my own desires for Kira. That and the subtle praise of Kira drove her to insanity.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 16:27

I didn't even blink as Emily descended upon Jonah and the room. It was once again almost amusing to watch, even more so when she descended on me with accusations and filthy names. "I am nothing but a weapon Emily. In that fact I am better than you, than Jonah, than anyone in this school." I spoke softly, with out emotion. My words had a ring of truth to them still, as I locked my gaze to Emily's. "I am not here to make connections with people, to be friends or other wise. I just don't care."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 16:50

Jonah:

Emily turned deadly eyes on Kira, again with the names.  She was close to me now, and when she turned to face Kira I reached out and grabbed her.  She broke my hold with a move I had taught her giving me a brief moment of gratification.  Snatching up a knife from the table she lashed out at me.  

Time seemed to slow down for me, I was aware of everything within the bubble that encompassed the two of us.  I calculated the arch of her slash and adjusted accordingly.  Her eyes went wide with shock having expected me to block or dodge her strike and instead I barely moved.  It was already to late for her to pull it.  

I felt a stinging on my chest, but it was dull as my attention was elsewhere.  In a fluid movement, I grasped her knife hand and flicked it under so the blade was thrust into her abdomen.  She was in shock, probably not aware of what had happened.  She drew in a gargled breath and coughed blood onto my front.  

I put my other arm around her.  The initial stab had lacked the sufficient momentum to reach her heart, only to puncture the lung.  Now as I supported her I could slide the knife up into her heart.  Her eyes glazed over, and she became dead weight in my arms.

An unexpected nausea washed over me accompanied with a brief instance or panic. It left me swallowing bile and trying to slow my racing heart. I lowered the limp girl to the ground gingerly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 17:05

I watched still with the impassiveness ever the same as Emily began spewing forth more anger and rage. For the first time surprise did emminate from me as in a matter of seconds Jonah was slashed and Emily died with a knife in her heart. I felt the heavy silence as slowly I slid from the table. "Kyra. Get the Administration. Now." The order was firm as I searched Jonah's face. I dismissed it and knelt by the girl. My fingers pressed to her neck but though her skin was warm there wasn't even the barest flutter. "Jonah. Sit over there. Don't move. Don't speak. Throw up if you must, but away from the body."

My eyes ran over the wound on his chest and much like his expression it was dismissed. He'd live. Instead my attention was on the knife impaled into Emily. Instinct told me she was dead and couldn't be saved but I did the calculations anyway. The length and position of the knife put it through a lung and her heart. She was dead. Jonah had killed her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 17:11

Jonah:

I wasn't going to throw up, I knew that. I wasn't dizzy or in pain. But I didn't move away like she asked. There was blood on my shoes. And while Emily was certainly dead, the blood was still spreading on her shirt front.

“Towels.” I said in a emotionless voice. “Can you bring towels from the shower?” I asked Kira. “The blue ones, not the white.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 17:16

"Jonah. Move away from the body. Sit over there and I'll get you the towels. Now Jonah." I studied his face for a moment before asking softly, "Please? Doesn't need to be fore. Just scoot back a foot or two." Still my voice lacked emotion.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 17:20

Jonah:

I took a couple steps back and leaned against the counter. There was a bloody footprint on the floor. “Please go get them.” I asked her. My mind was mentally calculating how long it would be before others showed up. It would be another couple of minutes before Kyra returned with a teacher, assuming she had to go to the office to get someone.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 17:23

I stood slowly then keeping my eyes on him. "Do not move from that spot. If you move or go to leave I will treat you as an enemy and hunt you Jonah. This is your only warning."

Turning from him I took two steps towards the showers before pausing. "Jonah...this will be taken care of. You will be fine." It was the only thing I was going to offer in encouragement before I continued on to collect the towels.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 17:31

Jonah:

I wondered what her goal was in keeping me from the body. Did she think I would break? Did she think I would regret what I had done? Her words were interesting. I would not have put myself in danger to get rid of Emily. It was not for revenge, it was to prevent her from jeopardizing my position. I was glad Kira had witnessed it, and my prep work, sure that it would get back to Marie what exactly I had done.

I stayed exactly where Kira had ordered. My hands were sticky and dark with blood. It bothered me. I hoped she would bring more than fresh dry towels.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 17:47

I returned shortly with an armload of towels and a couple bottles of water. Setting them down beside him I started to soak one of the hand towels in water so he could clean the blood off. "This will turn into an investigation you know."

I offered the towel for a moment before pulling it back slightly as I looked to his hands. Slowly my gaze traveled up to his face. "Your baptism is finished Jonah. The blood on your hands marks you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect School
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next