The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Front

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 47995
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Home Front - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Home Front - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Home Front - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 0:20

I looked up at her. "Yeah I'm newish. I tend not to get out much." I replied tilting my head to look up at Navi.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Home Front - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Home Front - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 0:28

Navi:

I looked right back at him. “Welcome then. I’ll have to show you around sometime.” I said with a charming smile. “Where did you come from?” Zina asked.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 0:46

Savon:

"My name is Savon and I came from the mid district." I replied giving her a small yawn.

Barron:

I watched the two of them talk with a slight smile. It would be good for Savon to find someone, if nothing else it might take his mind off of all his responsiblities. If nothing else though he could talk to someone who wasn't groveling to him. Or trying to get something from him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 1:21

Navi:

“Well this is Zina, and Jax.” I motioned to my siblings. ZIna smiled and Jax pressed his face into my leg. “You’re welcome to have dinner with us if you like.” I offered my eyes flickering to the big man.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 1:26

I smiled at the two of them before looking up at Navi. "If you wouldnt mind. Oh this is Barron the closest thing I have ever had to a father and my chief of staff."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 1:29

Navi:

“Nice to meet you.” I smiled at him. Chief of staff? Who was this guy? Maybe I could find out more over dinner.. “Well I should get these two home. Why don’t you come by in an hour? They’ll need to get cleaned up before dinner.” I said scribbling my address down on a piece of paper for him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 1:31

I took the piece of paper giving her a nod of appreciation. I watched them leave and once they were out of sight Barron broke into a laugh. "The great ruler of this city being driven speechless and unable to communicate from a girl."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 1:36

Navi:

“I liked him.” Zina sighed happily, holding my hand as we walked. “Didn’t you like him?” She asked. “We’ll see about that.” I muttered. My mind was still turning over his comment about chief of staff. Who needed that any way? “He was weird. I don’t what them to eat with us.” Jax mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 1:47

Saven:

I rolled my eyes at his laughter and got to my feet, brushing myself off. I paused as I realized something. "What does one wear to dinner?" I asked Barron curiously. He sighed and got to his feet as well. "Since you never actually eat dinner and just ask for food when your hungry, but I would dress up a bit, you are going to a lady's home after all."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 14:16

Navi:

On the way back to our house I stopped a couple people I knew and asked if they knew who Savon was. I got nothing but confused looks. Well then I would just have to find out for myself… I handed Zina the keys when we reached out house. It wasn’t extravagant or anything but I was able to keep it up nicely. I entertained often after all. The kids raced up the steps and unlocked the door disappearing to their rooms. I set my bag down and collapsed on the sofa. I needed a minute to rest before I started on dinner.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 14:32

Savon:

I made it home and rested on the couch for a while, napping so as to catch up on rest. When I woke up I went to shower and change. I felt weird being in what I felt were stuffy clothes. I was in a black, light suit. Barron had picked it out for me. I had a knife strapped to my ankle and one in the lining of my jackets arm, that baron had placed just in case. Once that was all done I was shooed out of the house with the address in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 14:45

Navi:

I started dinner then went to get the kids ready. Zina supervised dinner while I got ready in my bathroom. I had a low cut, dark blue dress that complimented my eyes nicely, and a silver pendant that hung over my heart. I sat on the floor, painting my toe nails the same color as the dress. Once I came back downstairs, wearing strappy black heels and my hair done up in a braided bun, I took over cooking from Zina and had her set the table.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 14:52

I found the house and sighed looking up at it. I walked slowly up to the door and knocked nervously. I looked up at the darkening sky while rubbing the back of my head. What was it with me and getting into odd situations. All supported and probably set up by Barron. I lifted the bag that he had made me bring and peeked inside. Candy for the two kids and some kind of fancy juice drink.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 14:59

Navi:

“I’ll get it!” Zina called dashing to the door. I smiled softly at her enthusiasm. I wiped my hands on a towel and took off my apron, following my sister. “Hi.” She said opening the door wide. I smiled at Savon going to hold the door. “Come in.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 15:06

I smiled sheepishly. And stepped inside looking around the home curiously. "Thank you for inviting me." I said turning to look at my hostess. I paused a bit at her appearance before brushing it aside.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 15:31

Navi:

“It’s my pleasure.” I said politely and gestured to the dining room door way. “Would you like to sit down? Dinner will be ready in just a few minutes.” I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 15:33

I smiled at her and nodded appreciatively. I reached into the bag and pulled out the bottle, offering it to Navi. "Barron thought this might be good as well as candy for the kids." I said tapping the bag with a finger.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 15:37

Navi:

“Wonderful. You must thank him for me.” I said as I took the bottle. “Chocolate? Is it chocolate?” Zina asked hopefully looking up at him with wide blue eyes. I laughed softly to myself as I moved to the kitchen to chill the juice in the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 15:47

I knelt down in front of Zina and tilted my head. "Have you washed recently? I mean it must have been a while, you have chocolate behind your ear." I said pulling one out from behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 15:54

Zina laughed and clapped her hands, her eyes lit up. “How did you do that?” She asked in amazement.

Jax watched them quietly from the dark doorway. He had seen the chocolate in his hand before he pulled it away from Zina. It was just a trick.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 15:59

I chuckled and winked at her. "Its magic. I'm sure your brother knows how to do it. Go ask him." I said winking at her then flashing a smile at his direction. With that I took the bag and head off where Navi had gone to.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 16:18

Jax brushed his sister off when she came to him and crawled up on the stair steps, waiting for Navi to come collect him.

Navi:

“She likes you.” I commented when he came in. Of course she liked a lot of people, but I wasn’t going to tell him that. “She picked the flowers on the table just for this.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 16:28

I smiled as I looked over at the table. "They are beautiful. And so are you." I remarked absently going over to the table to look at the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 0:26

Navi:

I know, I thought to myself but smiled bashfully… This would be too easy. “Thank you.” I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 0:33

Savon:

"Its kind of boring to be honest." I said sitting down in a chair and looking up at the ceiling. "All the girls try to be beautiful, but none try to be themselves. Its rather annoying and it becomes boring after a while." I looked at her and inspected her up and down. "A dress like that is made to seduce and draw attention away from words, your hair is hard to put up but easy to take down meaning you are mostly just doing it to add to your appearance over anything practical. And your shoes...really, heals for a simple dinner? This isn't a night out on the town, you dont have to do to so much trouble for one person." I continued absently with a small yawn. "All this to impress me, which shows you want something from me. You could just ask instead of wasting all this effort and energy." I finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Front
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In-Character RPs (Realistic Eras)-
Jump to: