The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Front

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 47990
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Home Front Left_bar_bleue21/21Home Front Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Home Front   Home Front EmptyMon 10 Sep - 17:15

Merostrat, the creation of the perfect utopia. Or at least that was the point in its creation. Now, things have changed the city is run by my family. We control everything here, the power, the food, the entertainment. The police force does what it can but this city is ours. Every generation a trial comes along to pick the knew heir to the city. The family hides its candidates so as to give them a better shot during the trial, which over the years has turned into nothing more than a bloodbath.
My branch of the family is low on the hierarchy. But we are the producers of weapons in this city. Our branch has won in the past but it was a short lived sentence, once the ruler of the city dies the trial begins. The winner of the trial is moved into the main family, becoming a member of the high society. For a kid like me that is a dream, the fancy cars, the expensive clothing. But...This year, I won. I run the city now, and so the city is mine now, and I will watch it burn before I let someone else take it from me.

Bio:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Rules:
1. I am in charge, any thing you do can be vetoed by me. I am laid back, so this wont happen often.
2. Ask before you join. I do not enjoy large amounts of people in Roleplays, if its full I'm sorry.
3. Keep language to a minimum.
4. I want details, both in your bio and in your reply's. Single word sentences dont cut it with me.
5. Pictures are ok for your looks, but if anything is changed about it. From clothing to if your person has a tattoo that is not shown on the pic put it down.
6. Dont do anything to completely change the rp. I have my ideas, you have yours. If you want to do a story arc send me a message and more often then not I will approve it.
7. Dont be an idiot. I really cant stress this one enough.
8. Have fun.
9. Lastly dont spam the rp with Ooc's...
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyMon 10 Sep - 17:34

Bio:
Name: Savon Bulte "Sav"

Looks: Home Front Kode-n10
His eyes are a pale green, and he tends to have bags under his eyes from lack of sleep.

Personality: Savon is a quiet person until you become interesting to him. He walks and moves with a hidden litheness. Intelligent Savon thinks before he acts and is prone to staring off into space. He is always looking for ways to either learn or to keep himself entertained no matter what it is that is happening. Charismatic to extremes, Savon excels at speaking to people and getting what he wants out of people.At times when it matters he can be ruthless and cold, holding onto an image of control even if he is losing it. Haunted by the trial he doesn't sleep much and the more he becomes stressed the less he sleeps. Causing him to sometimes fall asleep in odd places.

History: Savon grew up on the streets, but his thirst for knowledge quickly propelled him away from a lot of the blood thirstiness that seems to shadow a lot of those who grew up as him. His mother passed away at his birth, dying by giving him life. And his father being the kind man he was did all he could to help his son, pushing him far and beyond what Savon thought his limits were. As he grew up he drew the attention of the heads of family who quickly spirited him away into hiding knowing that they could turn him into their pawn. They got what they wanted as the trials came about, a ruthless person who turned others on a dime to do the work for him. When he was the last one remaining, the heads thought they would be in control but Savon silenced them all one by one. Soon bringing himself back into the shadows, leading the city from hiding and setting up puppets to figurehead the city with out actually leading anything. With his win he moved himself to the upper district where he claimed a mansion all to himself. His father dead, Savon lives alone with a few hand picked people as guards. They work as his servants keeping him safe as they are the only ones who know who he truly is.

Other: No, none of you know that he is the leader of the Mob controlled city.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 16:42

((Can I have two charries?))
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 16:43

((Of course.))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 16:44

((.... Can I have four charries...?))
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 16:47

((...if you so wish I suppose, but that is going to take you forever to do detailed bios for them all.))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 16:52

((Two of them are kids. Kids don't have personalities... right?))
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 17:03

((Yeah most kids do.))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 19:50

The Montrose Family History: They were high up in the hierarchy for many years, until the father committed an offence that destroyed their status. He was imprisoned for a short period until he was killed leaving the mother to take care of the three children. She worked tirelessly to rebuild their status but without much success. Though she was forced to raise the children without much luxury she did manage to erase the scandal from the family. The community thought they had always been at the state they were. It enabled her to raise Navi up break the class they were currently in. She died when Navi was fifteen, leaving her in charge of the other two kids. Navi has been able to maintain their home and is always trying to improve their life with whatever means necessary.

Name: Navi Montrose
Looks:
Home Front 56581010Her hair comes to her waist but she rarely wears it down and it curls when its wet. Her eyes are deep blue, Navy, hence the name. She wears mostly dresses that compliment her figure, her clothes are always striking.
Personality/personal history: Navi is naturally charming, a social butterfly, but few actually know who she really is. When she was young she was sweet and kind hearted, however, as she became older she realized not only that she could use her natural mannerisms to get what she wanted, but that the people around her were easily swayed by a mere smile. So she learned to exploit her growing beauty to manipulate those around her. Her family was her main target, being the eldest of three she was all but worshiped by her siblings and of course her parents favorite. Her manipulation was harmless at first, she was able to get away with more than most children but she was still rather harmless. It changed when her father died. She was twelve at the time and he was her world. Once he was gone she crashed and spent nearly a year shut off from those around her. Though she came out of her reclusive state, she lost her kindness and developed highly tuned acting skills. It was easy for her to be charming, she appeared to all around her to be wonderful and friendly, but the many friends she had only knew the outside version of her. To her, the people around her were purely pawns to get her what she wanted. Beneath every smile and every laugh, the creature inside of her is still and untouched. Before her mother died, she instructed Navi how to be the perfect lady, how she should appear, and how she should act. Navi now acts her way through any situation, she bluffs and lies and becomes the ideal for anyone who meets her whether it’s a man or a woman. She is crippled emotionally. For all the years of praise, compliments no longer affect her, she knows she is beautiful, she knows how she makes people feel. She would be a sociopath if it weren’t for her sister and brother, the only two people she truly has feelings for. The only time she is genuinely happy is when she is with her family.

Name: Zina Montrose
Looks:
Home Front 25875110 She looks like a younger version of her sister with the same jet black hair and blue eyes.
Personality: Zina copies her sister with the way she acts, but for Zina it is genuine. She loves people and, like with her older sister, people adore her. She is sweet and caring and hasn’t yet mastered the art of manipulation. She does what she is told. Navi may have her do something that ultimately benefits the three of them, but Zina doesn’t understand what she is doing. She didn’t grow up with parents that bent so easily, she grew up with a sister who was always in control. Navi has shaped the girl into what Navi should have been. Zina is polite, enchanting, and true. She is also wholly trusting, something Navi can’t break out of her. When her sister so carefully controls everything around her, what is there to fear?

Name: Jax Montrose
Looks:
Home Front 19-ani10 His hair is the same black as his sisters but his eyes are lighter and have more green in them, like his mother had.
Personality: Unlike his captivating sisters, Jax is shy and quiet. It is difficult for him to make friends but that doesn’t mean he isn’t a sweet boy. His first years he was brought up by a despondent mother and a changing sister. He has become reclusive like his sister was when he was young and forced to lose his childish manners. In some ways he is more mature than his sister Zina, he copies Navi’s distant attitude making him more reserved than a six year old should be. He tries to understand things, often over thinking simple matters and frequently getting them wrong. He is the only person who can see through Navi’s flawless façade. He knows the difference with the way she is with him and the way she is with everyone else. Other people worry him, he sees the way so many people act, and he doesn’t trust them. He rarely speaks to anyone but his sisters.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 20:39

Savon:

I hummed to myself as I walked, to the amusement of Barron the leader of my guards walking beside me. He was a giant of a man, his hands easily the size of a child's head. He had a deep voice that sounded almost akin to an avalanche happening, or that is what I associated with. It rumbled within you and made you take notice of him. It was this voice that finally broke through my humming. "Its nice to see you actually act your age Savon."

I rolled my eyes and looked up at him. "If you say so, Barron. Now when we get back remind me to have the city police do a bit more to clean up the streets." I remarked to him absently. We rounded the corner and headed towards a park, a place I liked to relax and watch the clouds. A carefree place that I didnt have to worry about being in charge, or from hiding from everyone. I missed it actually, but what is done is done now.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 20:51

Navi:

I pushed Zina on the swing and smiled at her laughter. We so rarely came here, but She loved it so much, so I had to give in occasionally. Jax, as always was hugging my skirt, watching the streets behind us. He shied closer to me every time someone passed. Usually I ignored it because we was reacting to nothing but this time he came around in front of me to hide then peered around my leg. I glanced over my shoulder to see what he was hiding from. Two people were coming this way, one of them, I assumed the one who had scared Jax, was huge, the biggest person I had ever seen. I knelt down to my brother and scooped him up while continuing to push Zina. “It’s alright, They are probably just going to pass by.” I told him softly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 21:04

Savon: I stepped into the park and went over to one of the benches next to the play equipment. I inspected the group that was there curiously for a moment smiling at the two younger kids absently before looking up at Barron who was standing behind the bench. "Didn't you say once that you wanted kids?" I broke into laughter at the shade of red his face turned. I turned my attention to the sky for a moment before laying down on the bench, pulling a ball out of my pocket. I watched the few clouds as I plaid with the ball in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 21:28

Navi:

Jax kept glancing at the two guy at the bench. I could tell he was unnerved by them, why I didn’t know. Zina hopped off the swing and dashed off. “Zina? Where are you going?” I set Jax down and ran after her. She laughed and darted sideways.

Jax hugged the swing pole and stared intently at the two men. Navi had said it was alright. She said they weren’t going to stay but here they were. He wanted to know why.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 21:31

Savon:

I felt eyes on me and I smiled before turning my head to look where the others had been. It was just the boy now and I beckoned him over. "You know if you want to ask something you have to speak up. I know Barron here looks like a gorrilla but as long as you dont steal his bananas he doesnt bite." I rolled off the bench and caught myself before hitting the ground to dodge the swat I knew he would send my way.

I grinned up at Barron who just shook his head chuckling in amusement before sitting with my back against the bench.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 21:42

Jex studied him coolly. A hint of a smile came to his face when the guy fell, but he didn’t go to them. He would stay where he was until Navi came to collect them. Jax turned his head to look for the girls. They were still chasing each other, getting further away. His breathing picked up, he didn’t want to leave his spot but he didn’t like being this far from the girls.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 21:52

I inspected the kid for a bit before following his gaze to where what I could gather were his sisters were playing. "Nod your head if you want us to leave." I asked suddenly my head snapping over to look at the boy. I heard Barron sigh behind me but that kind of went away as my eyes drooped and I flopped over sleep.

Barron:

I sat on the bench above Savon rubbing my temples. He was asleep and moving him would just wake him up. He needed the rest as he got very little sleep at night. Reaching down I plucked the small ball that Savon had been playing with and tossed it over to the boy who was watching us carefully. "Go on and play, I wont move as long as he is asleep."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 22:07

Jax slowly picked up the ball then stared at the man. Maybe he wasn’t so bad. He was still undecided on the sleeping one though.

Zina streak by, looking over her shoulder at Navi. She giggled once more then tripped over a rock right in front of the bench and landed on her belly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 22:12

Barron:

I blinked and got up off the bench, kneeling down to help the girl to her feet. "Careful little one, we dont want you to stop having fun." I said brushing her off before sitting down again. I looked down at Savon who was waking up from the comotion.

Savon:

I sat up with a huge yawn and looked around to get my bearings. A little girl in front of me caught my eye and I tilted my head curiously. "You were only out for a few minutes Savon." Barron said to me calmly, giving me a thump on the back which knocked me forward. Grumbling into the grass I sat up. "If you weren't so good at your job I would get rid of you."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 23:05

Zina smiled at them. “Thanks mister.” She said brightly, her head tilting to the side. She glanced over at her brother and motioned to him to come over to her. He trudged over slowly then handed the ball back to the big man.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 23:10

Savon:

I shook my head and motioned with my head to the boy, taking the ball out of Barron's hands and offering it out to him. "Keep it, I bet you will have more fun with it than I would." I said giving him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 23:16

Jax hugged his sister. “He’s shy.” She explained apologetically.

Navi:

I watched the kids talking to the two guys, drinking out of my water bottle slowly. Should I intervene or should I wait? I didn’t know who they were yet.. and I knew most of the people in this area. I waited, watching them carefully.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 23:23

Savon:

I glanced around before noticing their sister and I waved to her. "As long as we have company your welcome to join us." I called out. I stretched absently getting to my feet and brushing myself off.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyWed 12 Sep - 23:30

Navi:

I smiled and made my way to them. “I was just catching my breath.” I said, breathlessly for emphasis. “Takes it out of you running after one of these.” I laughed softly ruffling Zina’s messy hair. She grinned at me and Jax took his place at my leg.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyThu 13 Sep - 0:00

Savon:

"Oh really?" I said before reaching out and capturing Zina on my lap. "I dont know, this one seems pretty slow." I said grinning playfully down at Zina.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front EmptyThu 13 Sep - 0:02

Navi:

Zina giggled but my smile didn’t change. “Are you knew here? I don’t believe we’ve met before. I’m Navi.” I said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Front
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In-Character RPs (Realistic Eras)-
Jump to: