The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Front

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 47990
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Home Front - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21Home Front - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Home Front - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 EmptySat 15 Sep - 23:47

Savon:

I grinned and tilted my head. "I want you to be yourself, no acting, no pretending, just you."
Back to top Go down
breezyginger333
Newb
Newb
breezyginger333

Female
Number of posts : 14
Job : United States Airforce 51 SFS
Credits : 21254
Registration date : 2012-09-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: Stella
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Home Front - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21Home Front - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Sep - 0:51

Stella:

I laughed with her, hugging her tighter and stepping into the house, closing the door behind me. Walking further inside, i spotted Jax at the top of the stairs, his dark hair and bright eyes peering out at me. I waved at him, offering a small smile and then set Zina down, keeping hold of her small hands. "A boy huh? how about we not bother them and go play for awhile okay? Head up to your room and i'll go tell her i'm here."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Sep - 2:42

"Okay!"  Zina said happily as she bounced up the stairs.

Navi:

"But that is me..  I can be anybody."  I said after a moment.  How could he not want that?  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Sep - 2:45

Savon:

"Because it isn't the real you. My guess is that is who you have become. It isn't what you want to be its what the person your interacting with wants you to be. What do you want to be. That is who you really are." I said softly placing a hand over hers for a moment before leaning back in my chair.
Back to top Go down
breezyginger333
Newb
Newb
breezyginger333

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Sep - 2:55

Stella:

I heard soft voices coming from the dining area and winced slightly. It would be rude to simply walk around without telling her i was here, but i didn't particularly want to interrupt a date. I experienced a brief moment of indecision. Then i simply sighed and walked over to the doorway, noting Navi's dressy appearance, a usual for her when she had company, and a young man that looked vaguely familiar but whom i could not place.
I knocked on the door frame, "Hey Navi. Just here to visit with the kids. I'll umm...leave you to it." I nodded to the unknown man and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Sep - 3:09

Navi:

I changed completely when I head her voice.  I twisted around in my chair to see her.  "Of course!  You're welcome to stay for dinner if you like Stella!"  I called to her brightly with a smile.  I glanced at Savon sideways knowing he was going to instantly judge me, tell me I was being fake, he wouldn't be wrong..
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Sep - 3:15

Savon:

I sipped at my juice a knowing smile on my face as I watched her. I closed my eyes and relaxed in the chair, the knowing and amused smile never once leaving my face.
Back to top Go down
breezyginger333
Newb
Newb
breezyginger333

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Sep - 4:22

Stella:

I returned her smile, "As long as i'm not interrupting anything." I straightened my clothes and stepped into the dining room. I decided to take the seat on Navi's other side, away from the stranger. "I won't stay for too long, i've told Zina i'd go play with her for awhile..." I paused, and then decided i'd be polite and introduce myself, "And hello, my name is Stella."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 16:30

Navi:

"That was sweet, Stella, she'll like that."  I commented before introducing my guest.  "This is Savon, he's new here."  I told her wishing he'd wipe that obnoxious smile of his face.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 16:41

I nodded politely to Stella, before looking at Navi. "Dinner might be close to being ready." I remarked softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 23:02

Navi:

I glanced at him.  "Of course."  I got up to check then brought it out to serve them both.  I went to the stairs to get Jax.  He didn't want to come into the dining room but reluctantly followed me.  Zina came bouncing in and  limbed into the seat next to Stella.  Which left the seat next to Savon the only one open.  Jax looked up at me, his big blue eyes pleading.  I sighed and swapped places with him so I was next to Savon.  
Back to top Go down
clone 165
Newb
Newb
clone 165

Male
Number of posts : 17
Job : U.S Army 19K 303rd Armored batt.
Credits : 21259

Character sheet
RPG Name: Max
Group: Super Sayen
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 EmptySat 22 Sep - 22:47

((sooo sorry. i had no computer for a week. i had work. do you still mind if im in?))
Back to top Go down
breezyginger333
Newb
Newb
breezyginger333

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 5:58

Stella:
I returned Savons polite nod, deciding i'd simply follow his lead, his attention was focused on Navi. In leiu of conversation with the stranger, I set about occupying the kids, mostly Zina, because even though little Jax sat beside her, he sat quiet as ever in front of his dinner. I barely held in a sigh. I cared for the boy, but i only wished that he could learn to trust me.
Zina filled in for his quiet enough on her own, only needing the occasional nod or word from me as she spoke. I could feel a subtle tension in the room, and so glanced sereptitiously at zina and savon from beneath my bangs.

((love the siggy there clone. love you too ))
Back to top Go down
clone 165
Newb
Newb
clone 165

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 7:39

i looked down at the slip of paper, then at the house in front of me. "this can't be where he is, can it?" i looked around, glancing at the other houses that surrounded me. no lights were on. all but this one house, its gotta be. i slowly walked up the steps, thinking tactics just in case something went wrong. "windows are sturdy, can't jump through without injury, but the door seems flimsy. could easily kick it down." slowly i crept up the walk way, peeking in through the window to see who was inside. "nothing, blinds are down." my hand raised and pounded on the door with a loud THUMP. "Borren, you better not be screwing with me."
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 14:28

I grinned to myself looking towards the door. "My my, it sure is busy here." I remarked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 16:35

Navi:

I sighed softly setting my fork down. I scooted my chair back to go answer the door. I opened it slowly surprised when I didn’t recognize the man before me. “May I help you?” I asked with a soft welcoming smile.

Jax glanced at Savon from across the table. One person was enough to make him nervous but now there were too and Navi was gone. He didn’t like it at all. He glanced at his other sister but she didn’t seem to notice or care about the upset balance. She just chatted away with Stella.
Back to top Go down
clone 165
Newb
Newb
clone 165

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 21:04

i smiled slightly. "Yes, i am dearly sorry for bothering you at this time of night, but i am looking for a young man named savon. would you be kind enough to let him know i am here? that is, if he is inside."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 0:36

Navi:

“Of course… My I ask why you need him?” I asked politely. I was so curious about him and talking to Savon himself wasn’t yielding much information.
Back to top Go down
clone 165
Newb
Newb
clone 165

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 6:18

my face lit up with a bright smile. "well, i am a very close friend of his, and im here to see if he is ready to come home."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 18:37

Navi:

I blinked but continued to smile. “Well I will pass on your message. You’re welcome to stay to dinner was well though, we’ve only just started.” I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Front   Home Front - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Front
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In-Character RPs (Realistic Eras)-
Jump to: