The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Body Guard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48070
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Body Guard - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Body Guard - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Body Guard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 May - 16:55

"I'm afraid not. Even if things calmed down I wouldn't let you go. Too much stress for one day." Personally it was a mixture of relief and disappointment at not being able to go out. Relief that I wouldn't have to deal with shopping and the lengthy times spent holding bags while a million different things were tried on. Disappointment because the day had started off so well. And now look at it. Innocent plans now tossed aside.

"Shopping online?" I grabbed my suit jacket and draped it over one arm. Giving my head a shake of tired amusement I began to follow along behind letting my long strides catch me up. "I'm sure I do have something in one of your rooms. Unless one of your girlfriends took it after staying over."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44698
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Body Guard - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Body Guard - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 May - 17:05

Julie:
I climbed the stairs quickly, eager to get changed. "I wouldn't let people steal your clothes," I told him, choosing to leave out the fact that I was the only one who sometimes took his clothes. Its not like he was unaware of it. He saw me every morning before I got dressed for the day and on more than one occasion, I had been wearing a shirt of his. 

When I got to my floor, I went to my room and set my heels down before peeking my head out to point to the room next to mine. "I'm pretty sure there's something for you to wear in there," I said, reaching behind my back to slide the zipper of my dress down. "I'll just be a second in here," I said, closing the door. 

I changed into a pair of leggings and long tank top. I took out my contacts and slide on my glasses. I grabbed the laptop from my desk and left my room to head to the couch in the common room.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 May - 17:47

"No?" That admittance made me curious. Just why didn't she let others take my clothes home? I wasn't the best judge at times but I was sure a few of her friends had flirted with me extensively. At least one I could think of would have jumped at the opportunity to take something of mine home. And as she pointed to a room where some of my clothes were likely to be I began to wonder, she wore my shirts in the mornings sometimes.

Letting it go for now I entered the room she'd pointed out and half closed the door behind me. Tossing my jacket onto the bed I went for the closet first, looking through some of her extra clothing before finding a soft cotton t-shirt of mine. Grabbing it and checking around a bit more I gave up the search for sweatpants and instead went for the dresser. Thankfully my search didn't last long after that. I found a few sets of clothing but only grabbed sweatpants. From there I began to strip working at the buttons of my shirt. It joined my suit jacket on the bed and was quickly followed by my gun, shoulder holster, undershirt, and pants.

Changing was quick and after folding all my discarded clothing and leaving socks and shoes behind I went out barefoot to see her already on the couch. I'd brought my gun with me and stopped by the counter to eject the clip and cycle the round from the chamber. Sliding the bullet back with the rest in the clip I finally went to join her, plopping down on the couch with a sigh. "You done with contacts for the day already?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 May - 18:05

Emily:
I made myself comfortable on the couch and upon hearing noises from the guest room, I glanced up to see the door was not shut. Cody was standing neat the bed, undoing the buttons on his shirt. When he shrugged it off his shoulder's, I busied myself with staring at my computer screen. I typed in my password and got to work, looking for a tie. 

I didn't look up again until i felt him plop himself on the couch. "They hurt my eyes," I told him. I left out the fact that, while I hadn't actually cried before, my eyes may have filled with tears once or twice and it irritated the lenses in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 May - 18:17

Once on the couch I actually looked her over, mostly to check what kind of mood she was in and how she was handling the incident now that we were back to being safe. Though partially it also was to just admire her to relieve my own stress. She was a beautiful girl, and in glasses she looked cuter.

"So why wear them at all? Seems like it would be better to go for something for comfort, and perhaps more practical. Or is that just one of those fashion things?" My question came with a raised eyebrow while leaning closer to peek at her screen.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 May - 18:24

Julie:
"I wear them because I look like a child with my glasses on. I guess it gives a better appearance in public," I shrugged. The women who sometimes did my hair and makeup for big events told me I should get contacts so I did.  

I glanced at him peeking at my screen and shifted my body so that my back was sort of leaning on him, but the screen was pointed so we could both see. I clicked on an image of a purple tie with kittens on it. "What would I have to do to get you to wear this in public?" I asked, trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 May - 18:45

"You don't quite look like a child. But I'll take your word on it." I thought she looked just fine with or without. But to be fair she had to keep up appearances in public. I didn't have that necessity.

After she shifted I moved myself and draped the arm closest to her across the back of the couch for comforts sake. That tie however earned a grimace. "I mean...you could order me to do and I'd have too.....but personally you would owe me so, so, so much."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 May - 18:54

Julie:
I rolled my eyes and smirked at him over my shoulder. "I would never order you to do something like this," I said. "I would, however, bribe you," I finished. 

I kept clicking around a bit and found one that was more serious. It was dark blue with white swirls on it. "What about this one?" I asked, enlarging it. It was still dark, like I knew he would prefer, but there was some character to it.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 May - 19:05

"Bribe me? Now I'm curious. Bribe with what?" My curiosity was piqued and a lazy smile crossed my lips as she smirked at me.

The next time was much better to look at than the first. "Usually I prefer simpler ties, but honestly that one isn't bad. Almost looks like a night sky or that one painting."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 May - 19:39

Julie:
I clicked to move the tie to my online cart and then kept looking. "How would I bribe you? Hmm. What does Cody like? I could arrange to have ice cream party in your honor," i offered.

Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 May - 19:49

"I do really like ice cream. But it would be a really sad and brief party. I'd dig in and get through a tub and then want to throw up. No one wants to see that." I'd had very similar experiences when we were younger. I loved iced cream but I very easily over ate the stuff. It's why I usually tried to stay away if I could help it.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 May - 19:52

Julie:
I giggled and added the cat tie to my cart and then bought them both. "Well i would make sure you ate only one serving," i told him. "Hey i could be your body guard! I only protect you from sweet things," I said.

I fiddled around on the laptop a bit longer, but what i really wanted to do was thank him for today. He was honestly really great at his job and i wanted to tell him that. I just didnt know how to.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 May - 20:03

As much as I tried to ignore the newest addition to the cart. It seemed I wasn't going to be free of that cursed cat tie. And after she moved on to buy both ties I chuckled. "Seems I cant be free of that tie."

I settled down more on the couch and after watching her fiddle around for a bit I leaned my head back on the cushions and let my eyes drift closed. I knew I should be doing some training. Maybe working out in the gym, or debriefing from after the fiasco of a speech. But I felt like doing none of those things. Taking a break felt quite amazing.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 May - 20:10

Julie:
I turned myself to face him and closed the laptop after a while. He had his eyes shut but i knew he wasnt sleeping. "Hey," i whispered, nudging him. "Thank you for today. I probably would have gotten myself into trouble if you werent here today," I told him. I wasnt looking directly at him, more so at the collar of his shirt. "I just wanted you to know I appreciate it,"
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 May - 20:50

I wasn't going to nap, but I had to admit that having my eyes closed was a nice. Feeling her shift around however had me crack an eye open to watch her for a moment. I just started to close my eye again when she nudged me and I raised my head to listen to her. A thank you had not been something I expected to hear. Not that I doubted she was capable of offering such. But I didn't expect one for me just doing my job.

I could have made a joke, how she got herself in trouble even with me. But I could see the sincerity on her face, and hear it in her voice. I could only respond in kind, "Of course Jules...It's not just my job to keep you safe. I do it because I like the idea of my closest friend being safe."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 May - 22:05

Julie:
I smiled and looked him in the eyes. "Im your closest friend?" I asked. I kinda knew that already. There werent a whole lot of kids our age who lived on the grounds. He was my closest friend too.

I leaned forward and kissed his cheek, much like I had with Ed. "Well im glad youre so good at your job," i told him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 May - 0:29

"Yes, against all odds. Against all reasoning you are my closest friend. Some would say that's a bad thing when I'm supposed to be keeping you safe not sitting on your couch letting you stare at m-." I cut myself off when she leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

Brows lifting in surprise I touched my cheek where she'd kissed and couldn't help the soft smile come to my lips. "Now don't try buttering me up. This still wont get me in that tie so easily."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 May - 0:34

Julie: 
I laughed and moved my computer off my lap. "Oh, I will get you into that tie if its the last thing I do," I joked, poking him in the side. 

It made me weirdly happy to hear that I was his closest friend. He was mine too, of course. But part of me sometimes felt like he was only around so much because he was paid to be. It was nice to know that maybe even if we hadn't grown up the way he did, he might still be sitting here, letting me buy him ridiculous ties.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 May - 1:30

Laughing I shifted away from poking. "Fine, fine. We'll see. Now I don't know about you but I'm hungry, I also have to return my gear to the armory. And we should go see what the damage is."

Rattling off the list of things to do was more for my benefit than hers. It was hard to know just what I felt about her. We were closer than anyone else, had never dated, and had a relationship that wasn't just friends. It was strange to just call her my closest friend when it was all so much more complicated than that. Not to mention both of us had other friends where we didn't have to have so many moments of formality. Just thinking about it all was enough to make my head hurt.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 May - 1:38

Julie:
I let my laugh trail off and nodded. Back to reality. "Yeah...yeah I should probably find out what happened with Dad and everything." I said. "Can I come with you to the armory?" I asked, getting up off the couch. "You guys always get the information before I do anyway." I said, shrugging. 

I was pretty much used to this by now. There would be a carefree moment, immediately followed by Cody getting right back to business.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 May - 1:52

"I'm telling you, everything should be fine. I bet on it with wearing that new tie on an outing the second it comes in the mail." After I offered the bet I rolled to my feet and stretched. A lazy motion that had me reaching towards the ceiling and moving onto my toes. After settling back onto my feet I went back into the guest bedroom I'd used and snagged up my bulletproof vest, my radio, and my shoulder holster. Keeping them draped over one arm and held in the same hand for the radio I used my other hand to pick up my handgun and clip. "Alright. I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 May - 2:04

Julie:
I couldn't really tell you what he had just said. Mostly because his entire torso was directly in my face. I cleared my throat and looked away. When he went into the guest room, I headed for my room to grab my shoes and put them on. "Okay, I'm ready too," I said, trying to shake myself a little bit. 

"You look like you're ready for a small war," I said, referring to all his weaponry.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 May - 12:34

"I went for a lighter set up. Ideally I should have had a knife and several more clips. Perhaps more just to be on the safe side. My job was to get you out, not to kill people." The very idea that one day I'd have to kill someone weighed heavily within me. It was probably going to happen someday and I'd long since made peace with the choice. It would mean Jules was kept safe.

The armory was on the bottom floor, and just off the main hallway. Three rooms protected by security glass and thick doors. Waving over one of the men behind the glass to come unlock the door inside I glanced over at Jules, "So, what are you feeling like for lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 May - 13:01

Julie:
I had been in the armory before. I knew there were a lot of weapons inside and I knew they were for protection, but it had only just now dawned on me that someday, we might need this weapons. Cody might have to use them. 

"Uh, we can head to the kitchen and see what Lucy is making," I said, a little distracted. I also didn't know how to use a single weapon in this room. Shouldn't I at least know how to fire a gun?
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 May - 17:07

"Fair enough." I agreed to her before signing back over all of my gear. As I did up the paperwork I chatted with the other guards, gathering what information I could. Finally after I was finished I moved over to Jules and offered out my arm. "Shall we?"

Even if she didn't take my arm I set us off down the hallway, quiet for a moment before glancing at her. "So according to the other guards, your father is fine. Perhaps a little spooked as a few weapons were drawn. No one is overly hurt, and things worked out well in terms of his after speech deal with the press."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Body Guard - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Body Guard
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next