The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Empire's Vengful Return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovely
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Lovely

Female
Number of posts : 53347
Adopted Family: : Me? adopted? no. but i swear my brother has to be...he's like...not human. lol
Credits : 77805
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
The Empire's Vengful Return Left_bar_bleue21/21The Empire's Vengful Return Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

The Empire's Vengful Return Empty
PostSubject: The Empire's Vengful Return   The Empire's Vengful Return EmptyFri 8 Apr - 2:43

(This RP will be played very differently then you all are used to. BUT it will be FUN. it's a different style of RP not usually found on the Internet. but I'm willing to try it. I play it like this sometimes and it's fun for me. so I hope i can make it just as fun for you) (Mostly it's done this way so everyk'ter get's the limelight and it's not just about one person's problems, it's the group/team as a whole.)

We are in a time when the remnance of the Sith rule most of the universe working their way back into modern society.

Decades upon decades past turning into Centry upon century. the universe has been at peace, then suddenly and without warning the Sith have returned stronger then ever, a nearly unstopbably force (no pun intended). the great jedi are once again all but extinct. the speed with wich the Sith came was phenominal, no one saw it comeing and as such a reblion such as there was last time is but a pipe dream. well at least for now. No one knows who they can trust, who's against the Empire and who's with the Empire.

GM: Game Moderator/Game Master (Just a term for Me..lolz)

I want to try and do this like an actual RPG, well the story line anyways. you get to pick your k'ter, name, species (Has to be from the Star Wars universe), and your Class (Explain in a moment). I will need your destiny (What your k'ter intends to do with thier life. EX: start an orginized rebelion. or revenge on someone, or a search to find lost loved ones). You do not start out EXALENT at everything your class is capable of, your abilties get stronger as you level up.

I will set up a Quest in which somehow all our k'ters will meet. This may or may not be conected to your destiny. So inoder for me to do this right i need to know absolutly EVERYTHING about your k'ter, their deepest secrets EVERYTHING, so PM/mail it to me if you dont wish the others knowing.

I will put obsticles in our way on these little quests as well as on the big quests. There will be HP so there must also be death of k'ters. I will keep a sheet of everything.

(Take 4 dice 6 siders -the normal ones- and roll adding up the 3 highest numbers. roll 5 times put those 5 numbers in these places.)

Strength:
Dextaridy:
Wisdom:
Constitution:
Knowledge:

Moving on...For Health everyong can start out with 50 (Which is rare for a first level k'ter) The bad guys will also have HP wich will depend on their level's. not all bad guys will be first level.

As GM I will not have a k'ter in the game as a member of the party. but i will have k'ters, some helpful some not that will interfear or help you on your mission(s) be free to talk and discuse your next moves as they will not influance what i do. As a GM I dont give 2 sh*ts who lives or dies, just that you guys have fun.

this game will require you as players to write things down so you remember them. I will keep track of all the stats.

As GM I will orcistrate all battles and senarios. Battles will take place in turns of which I will anounce who gets to hit first, second..and so on. (Jedi will get the chance to deflect any blaster shots)

OTHER THINGS I WILL NEED FROM YOU:

your entire history
what planet you came from (Make it up or have it be from the SW universe if made up describe the planet)

Name:
Personality:
Species:
Looks: (Discription or pic. anime or real)
History:
Planet of Origin:
Class:
Rebel or dont care who's in charge:

Moving on...I am basically a Narrator. I tell you the story but you as the k'ters deside how things happen by the personalities and other variables.

CLASSes:

Noble: general a person of high stature. not a fighting k'ter. a behind the curtain type. usually the one looked to when the group is in need of money or a decoy hostage. is sometimes a senator or high ranking in the social ladder. (EX: Princess Lia -spelled the name wrong i know...Lukes sister)

Jedi: (We all know what the Jedi are)

Scounderal: (EX: Han Solo) usually in it for the money, somehow looking to make a profit, mostly in money, sometimes personally.

Scout: someone who goes in first (Besides Jedi). sometimes a mercenary/bounty hunter.

Soldier: (Self explanitory)

(If you choose Jedi and you do something that is morally against the Jedi code then you will recieve a 'Darkside point' once you recieve 15 'Darkside points' you forfit your k'ter to me and a Sith in training and you have to make a new k'ter.)

NO ONE GET'S TO BE 'THE BAD GUY'. why? because that is my job.

now then. i think I've covered everything. I've given you a backdrop in which to creat your k'ters (Up top.) So in this unreliable new Era i bid your k'ters good luck.

(I will do my best to make this fun for all. this is my first time being a GM) any questions just pm/mail me
Back to top Go down
lynk111
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 3
Credits : 23348
Registration date : 2011-07-21

The Empire's Vengful Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Empire's Vengful Return   The Empire's Vengful Return EmptyThu 21 Jul - 4:39

Back to top Go down

The Empire's Vengful Return
Page 1 of 1