The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The shadow in the far;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ForSatain
Newb
Newb
ForSatain

Female
Number of posts : 1
Job : Jobless, Artist
Credits : 19013
Registration date : 2013-12-04

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
The shadow in the far; Left_bar_bleue21/21The shadow in the far; Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

The shadow in the far; Empty
PostSubject: The shadow in the far;   The shadow in the far; EmptyWed 4 Dec - 16:36

Ashley was a small girl in the big city, the hot muggy air making it hard to sleep she rolled out of bed and put a hoodie over the naked half of herself and fixed her boxers that were riding up because she didnt have any underwear on. she called her dog Tigger over leaning down leashing him up. she never left her place at night without him. she slipped on some flip flips and put a ball in her pocket. she waked out the door turning and locking it behind her. she looked up and around her before walking across to the sidewalk leading to the beach, she loved the calmness of the waves.

Once she found a spot Ashley sat down and started tossing the ball out for Tigger, he would run and get it bring it back. She shivered seeing a tall shadow far off in her side view chills running through her body she called boxer to her side, boxer ignoring her took off toward the tall shadow. Ashley jumped up quick sprinting after Tigger with the ball in her hand she called "here Tigger!" Tigger still ignoring her continued running up to the tall shadow now out of her view she ran faster. "here Tigger, Ball!" not watching where she was going she ran into the tall shadow, the two of them falling over. Trying catch up with what had happened she rolled over onto the sand rubbing her face. she jumped up seeing the young male/female she had run into, her voice as shy as could be she as she spoke "i'm so sorry, i'm so vary vary sorry" she made eye contact quick with him/her looking around for her dog. as she waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplayer.me/567425
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female
Number of posts : 5253
Adopted Family: : My Mistress: Haleynandez; Wife: Becca [Saxy]; Hubby: mfkrwill; Booty Call: Paynefull;
Job : PCA (Personal Care Assistant)
Credits : 29920
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Everlyn Moon
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
The shadow in the far; Left_bar_bleue21/21The shadow in the far; Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: The shadow in the far;   The shadow in the far; EmptyWed 4 Dec - 17:00

Bio~

Name- Andi

Age- 21

Looks-
The shadow in the far; 28409-10
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female
Number of posts : 5253
Adopted Family: : My Mistress: Haleynandez; Wife: Becca [Saxy]; Hubby: mfkrwill; Booty Call: Paynefull;
Job : PCA (Personal Care Assistant)
Credits : 29920
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Everlyn Moon
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The shadow in the far;   The shadow in the far; EmptyWed 4 Dec - 17:09

I had been wondering around outside now for hours. After getting into a fight with the girl i had been dating i decided to take a hike to blow off steam. I wasn't sure just how late it was considering my phone died out only a few minutes after i left her place.

I made it to the beach though and the sound was steady, almost like one of those meditation tapes your dad hides out of embarrassment. I smiled to myself. Something had caught my eye in the distance, the shadow of someone and what i assumed a dog because of a four legged shadow. What was someone doing out here with there dog? And at night. I shrugged but kept walking, sense i had my headphones in, i wasnt prepared for something hard slamming into my body knocking me and what or whoever it was into the sand. I coughed and took out my headbuds. I squinted looking up to see a girl standing over me and apologizing. I shook my hair of sand. "Well that was some surprise.." i said and stood up smoothing my shirt. "No harm done though. Its fine" I glanced over at her and in the dark i still noticed the flash of worry on her face, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shadow in the far;   The shadow in the far; Empty

Back to top Go down

The shadow in the far;
Page 1 of 1