The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Saiyan's Mate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artemis1253
Newb
Newb
Artemis1253

Female
Number of posts : 38
Credits : 21084
Registration date : 2012-10-28

Character sheet
RPG Name: Fall333
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
A Saiyan's Mate Left_bar_bleue21/21A Saiyan's Mate Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

A Saiyan's Mate Empty
PostSubject: A Saiyan's Mate   A Saiyan's Mate EmptyMon 5 Nov - 23:22

Please be kind to me and let me know if I've done something wrong. I'd like this to be a one on one rp, but I'd PREFER to do it over pm.

"We will do whatever it takes to continue our race..."

I thought of this after watching DragonBall Z. The warrior Saiyan race is far more advanced than our own. They have had a plague sweep their species rapidly causing a sterility in females and even death. It is now the responsibility of their best scientists to find a species compatible with their own. During their long search they found a few planets, but few of the females survived "the change" To make the different species a 100% compatible they are injected with their genes & immunization to their diseases. A scouting ship was out, looking for new prey when they came upon Earth's galaxy. The captured a human spaceship that was making a voyage to mars and did observations on them. After doing many tests they found the human race to be the closest match & invaded. They were quick and precise, the invasion taking 1 month. Once the planet was under their control, they scanned the females to find who was most compatible, injected "The Change, and if they survived they were taken to the Alien's home planet to be taken by a mate. One girl hides in the under ground rebellion, trying to avoid be found and taken away. This is about her and her capture.

I'd like someone to play the male that will take her as his mate. He can be a soldier, an aristocrat of their species, a politician, or even a scientist. They don't have to be the one to capture her, but he will be her mate on his home planet. When "The Change" occurs the female will appear like a watered down version of the alien. Once a woman goes through the change they'll grow a tail, ape fangs, and will become stronger & faster. When exposed to blutz waves, a changed human won't turn into the Great ape, but berserk. I'll try to put up. A profile soon, but go ahead and request this if you want.

Name: Autumn
Sexuality: Straight
Powers: (After "The Change") Heightened senses, increased strength & speed, and during a full moon Berserks.
Bio: Autumn had been going to college to be a writer and was a promising student. While going home to see her family the attack on Earth began. She watched as her family was slaughtered, her sister withering on the ground from some kind of poison before taking her last breath. Autumn had been forced to run away by a friend of the family. After the invasion, she joined the Resistance and did domestic work. She was not satisfied with what little she did though, and would sneak out of the base to scout.
Personality: Timid, but her temper can make her bold, witty, a realist, and kind hearted.
Appearance:
Human:
Long curly red hair, pale skin, blue eyes, tall, and curvaceous
Half-Saiyan:

Hair will grow to upper thighs, ape fangs, slightly more muscle (still feminine), and a red tail ( I know it's suppose to be brown, but its a gene mutation).
Back to top Go down

A Saiyan's Mate
Page 1 of 1