The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drama :D (( A short story of nothing but drama :D ))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stoned (hells Servant)
Newb
Newb

Female
Number of posts : 3
Credits : 24160
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: Raven
Group:
Health:
Drama :D (( A short story of nothing but drama :D ))  Left_bar_bleue21/21Drama :D (( A short story of nothing but drama :D ))  Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Drama :D (( A short story of nothing but drama :D ))  Empty
PostSubject: Drama :D (( A short story of nothing but drama :D ))    Drama :D (( A short story of nothing but drama :D ))  EmptyMon 28 Feb - 22:50

((This is almost half of a story that i wrote.....and i am still working on it, so know that there will be more coming Very Happy ))

I sighed and stared out across the lawn watching the raindrops fall effortlessly onto the window. Why would he do this again? It was going so good, and now he just wants to end it like that. I pulled in a quavering breath as the pain slowly rose from my stomach to my chest. I couldn’t do this again, I thought we actually had something this time, But I guess I was wrong.

“Lacey?” My mom called from outside my bedroom door. I knew this was coming. She was going to want to talk to me about it even though right now I could care less.
“What mom?” I asked as she opened the door.
“How you doing?”
“I’ve been better, I guess.”
She sighed and started to walk out of my room before she turned around, “You know I am here if you need to talk right?” she asked smiling gently.
“Yes mom, and if I wanted to talk I would, but right now I just want to be left alone.” I sighed.
She nodded and walked out of my room leaving me with little tears falling down my cheeks.
I turned and looked back outside to see that it was raining harder than what it was. As the rain hit the top of my roof I could feel sleep slowly creeping up like a ninja after my cookies.
As I fought sleep I found myself thinking about how all this happened.

“Hey Lacey!” Erik called from the booth in the cafeteria.
I smiled sheepishly and started my way toward my only reason for existence. “Hey Erik.” I said blushing.
He smiled and scooted over to make room for me beside him. “How is my babe today?”
“About like usual, depressed and happy at the same time.”
I took a quick glance back at the door to see Raven, my best friend walking through the door.
“Raven!” I squealed and smiled broadly.
“Hey Lacey.” She said in monotone.
“Good morning to you too.”
“Erik can you go away for a second, I need to talk to Lacey.”
“Sure.” Erik said cocking an eyebrow, and getting up to leave, “See you in class Lacey.”
“Okay Lacy,” Raven said once Erik was out of earshot. “Erik texted me last night and told me that he wanted to take a break from you.”
My mouth fell open and I started shaking my head, “I don’t believe you.” I said closing my mouth.
“Well it’s true.” She said coldly and walked off.
I pulled in a ragged breath and tried to compose myself before I walked to Ms. Underwood; my Language Arts teacher’s class.
Back to top Go down

Drama :D (( A short story of nothing but drama :D ))
Page 1 of 1