The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

eternal dance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.Asylum.
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
.Asylum.

Male
Number of posts : 23712
Job : Asylum
Credits : 48510
Registration date : 2011-02-22

Character sheet
RPG Name: Dark King
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
eternal dance Left_bar_bleue21/21eternal dance Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

eternal dance Empty
PostSubject: eternal dance   eternal dance EmptyTue 1 Nov - 14:53

ok so this is a story that my gf and I started to write in Collaboration tell me your thoughts
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zack

I sighed heavily as I waited for her in my new car. It was a black 2010 Ford Mustang with a personal touch of green neon underneath. A watermelon scented glade air freshener filled the roomy interior with a pleasant aroma and dark tinted windows blocked out almost all the sun’s heat. The sound and rhythm of music rocked the vehicle and sent vibrations through my legs.
Another sigh escaped my lips as I thought back to the beginning of all of this. Six years previous; on that crappy white plastic handheld house phone, that first phone call that aligned everything so perfectly. I remembered those late talks and how relaxed everything was…and then how the stress built after that. The arguments that haunted my memories flooded my mind and filled me with an aching pain in my chest.
A movement at the door caught my attention. It was her, Lila Cates, my only love. The sight of her reminded me of how much had changed and how much we had grown. Her dark blonde hair straightened and put up in some attempt of a style framed her face and the lighter streaks seemed to glow in the bright sun’s light. I couldn’t help but to smile. I had made it through high school with this truly beautiful young woman and all without doing anything that could ruin our lives.
The music had changed but I barely noticed. I opened my door and popped the trunk open before clambering to my feet. I had to shield my eyes against the sun in the hope that it would help me see.
The sound of her ever so-familiar voice broke through the faint background static of birds, cars, kids, and music. “Ohmygod!! Zackary James Tyros! Why didn’t you tell me you got a new car!?”
I smiled and laughed at her sarcastic anger “Well for one you never asked. And two; I wanted to surprise you.”
I extended a hand and helped her with her bags. As soon as she was free of her luggage her arms wrapped around my neck and she hugged her body against mine. Her skin, soft and warm against mine, caused my shoulders to relax and her scent filled my heart with butterflies. I almost couldn’t believe I was taking her away to college.
College…four years ago it seemed so far away; we even doubted whether we’d last that long, but here we are loading our bags. Lila’s dad stepped through the door and smiled at us; his eyes were red and watered, plus the look of absolute joy on his face told me he’d cry after we had gone.
I stepped towards him and shook his large hand.
“You take good care of her” he said aloud but his grip screamed ‘Watch your back!’
He released my hand and turned his attention to his daughter.
“You, be safe and watch…” he went on but I felt as if I were intruding and retreated to my car. Shutting the door I surrounded myself in music once again.
I don’t know why but the song seemed to fit the moment. By the house Lila hugged her dad and turned toward the car; for the first time since getting there I actually noticed what she was wearing.
A short violet dress covered her upper body down to about her higher thigh; from underneath and down she wore faded black skinny jeans and converse…a very common Lila style now.
For a second the music dimmed and then the door thudded shut. Her cool soft lips brushed my cheek and her smiling face filled my peripheral. I turned down the music and smiled at her
Even after six years I wondered if she had any idea how greatly happy she makes me. How the smallest touch would turn my worst day to my best. I ran a hand through my dirty blonde hair and laughed.
She gave me one of those adorable looks that asked “What? Why are you laughing?” That only made me laugh more.
Finally she gave in “Whaaat?” she asked innocently drawing out the word. I loved it when she did that.
I shook my head and chuckled “Nothing.”
Now she got serious “Tell me.” I hate it when she does that. Now I had a few seconds to think of some cheesy thing to make her happy.
“You’re just adorable”
“How?” she asked. Why does she always ask? Why can’t she just leave it at that?
I shifted into drive and cruised down the street.
“I guess…I’m finally accepting that we’re going to college.” I said. A small smile said she’ll accept that response.
“Sooo…how did you get our living arrangements done?” of course she asked that question. Always the questions I have difficulty explaining.
“My great grandfather before he kicked the bucket was on the board committee and donated lots of money to the school so they built a dorm house in his name, but he asked that only when somebody reached certain requirements.” I turned a corner and stopped before pulling onto the highway.
Lila seemed to be absorbing that chunks of information and examining it bit by bit. For a moment it was silent.
“What were the requirements?” Lila looked up at me from her slouched position. Her green eyes grabbed at me attention pulling me toward her.
I felt like I was being sucked into a beautiful green vortex.
A car in the lane to my right laid on its horn and brought me to reality. Wit ha quick swerve I corrected my position in the lane.
“Huh? Right, uhh…First was a donation of $50,000; part of my inheritance from the old guy. Second of course is grades, they had to be decent. Lastly…He required they be pure of body…” I let that sink in.
“Pure of body?” she looked at me again with those eyes. “You mean virgin?” she hit that one right on the nose.
“We’ll have the house to ourselves of course. Almost nobody meets all three requirements and if they do they usually decline due to lack of people.” I glanced at her then back at the road. She seemed happy; I wondered what caused it.
The rest of the drive passed quietly for the most part. The endless music had faded into the background along with the clicking of keys from Lila’s cell phone. At one point she had called and talked to her old friend who happened to be going to the same school. That conversation included a lot of squealing and laughing, but I didn’t really mind.
By the time we arrived the sun was just above the horizon. The large Victorian style house sat in the middle of the field at the top of the cliff overlooking the ocean. Tall trees arched their shadow over the grass and birds whistled their last songs of the day.
Lila had long past fallen asleep and was now cradled in my arms. She looked so peaceful. She groaned a little in her dreams and as I carried her inside, up the stairs, into a room and onto a bed; she mumbled one word.
“Zack…”

Lila

After a long day, I was exhausted. I was mid dream when I realized I was moving. I barely opened my eyes to see it wasn’t me actually moving. Strong arms were pulled under my knees and cradling my head.
I groaned thinking I was dreaming, but then I smelled Zack as he put me down on a bed. It hit me so strongly it made me breathe his name. “Zack…”
He sat down gently beside me and put his face near mine. “Yes Lila?”
I rolled over and faced him, looking straight at his deep crystal blue eyes. They looked at me with a curiosity as to what I was going to say. “Love…we still have to at least bring our bags up. I need some pajamas, my comforter, and a few pillows.”
He smiled “Of course…would you help me?”
I groaned “Aww…I thought you’d be nice and bring me my bags. But fine, I’ll help.” I pushed myself up and I tripped as I stood up. Zack, assuming I would try to hurt myself, managed to at least stop me from falling.
“You need to get more coordination. Seriously, this is how you’re going to die one day.” He laughed lightly. His laugh caught my focus off guard for a second, and then I smiled at him.
We walked out to the car, and this is when I first saw the area. The lush green trees and deep sapphire blue ocean. There were no other houses near us, just us and the vast field next to the sea.
Zack popped the trunk of his car up and started pulling out our luggage. I went over and grabbed my things and we walked together back to the house. I could barely manage to drag my things upstairs, almost falling backward down the stairs.
I quickly set my stuff down and dug through it just to find my bed set and pajamas. I put on the white sheets, a gray wavy design flowing down them, along with my black comforter covered in white and gray circles. When I was done with that, I grabbed my sleepwear and looked at the door way. I didn’t see or hear Zack close by, so I decided to just change quickly before he possibly came around the corner.
I pulled off my pants and quickly slid on my sprinkled-covered Mickey Mouse shorts. Then I threw off my dress looking top and pulled my black tank top over my head.
As I pulled down the shirt I turned around and found a blank faced Zack. He was wearing gray plaid pajama pants and a fitted sleeveless Under Armor shirt. When he saw my face, he started turning pinkish.
I froze up a little, but managed to ask “Um, Zack? How long have you been standing there?”
He stuttered and said something like, “U-um, not long…I-I just came in when you turned around.”
I smiled at him, slightly blushing at his adorable face. He looked like an embarrassed little boy who just walked in wearing only underwear.
I walked over to him and gave him a hug. “So…I’m going to bed now…I guess I’ll see you in the morning?” I pulled away and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.
When I pulled away, his hand went to hold the side of my face while he leaned forward and kissed me. It started almost hurried, but soon after it slowed down, gently molding the shape of his lips against mine. I went weak from the sensation flowing through my veins, and I wrapped my arms around his neck to keep balance.
He slowly turned so my back was against the wall. Slowly his arms slid around my back, mine still around his neck. He gently tugged my bottom lip when he pulled away to look at me. I got so lost in his eyes, I felt pulled to him, into his heart like two magnets attracting to each other.
He smirked a tiny bit, probably at the look on my face, then whispered “Love, if we are going to be living together, I expect a good night kiss every single night.”
I closed my eyes and whispered back “If everyone will be like this, then of course. You shall have as many as you want.” He chuckled softly as I pulled him down to my lips again.
This time it wasn’t soft and gentle. He didn’t seem to be hiding as much emotion as he usually did.
His hands pressed against the wall beside my torso as he leaned forward, putting my back flat against the wall. His chest was aligned with mine, our hearts almost in perfect sync. His chilled tongue lightly licked the line of my lips, and my throat let out a small moan. He slipped it through my lips and deepened the kiss, bringing my body closer against him with his hands on my hips.
Realizing this may be one of the only moments like this, I made a rather bold move. I pulled him extremely close, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. A rather audible groan came from him, and he bit the tip of my tongue slightly.
He pushed off from the wall and started to carry me towards my bed. A shiver went down my spine as he laid me on my comforter. His lips found my neck, and started kissing and licking it. Small gasps and moans were flooding out my throat, while his hand went up my shirt. I started to moan louder when his mouth reached my ear, his tongue licking all along the edge.
His hand found its way up to the underside edge of my bra. I tensed up, and I could tell he felt it, but he didn’t seem to respond to it. His fingers traced under my bra gently, barely sliding his fingers on the skin of my abs.
He bit down on my ear, making me let out a rather deep moan. Then his hot breathing filled my ear as he breathed “I thought you were gonna bite me…I’m still waiting for that.” And his lips found my neck again, this time biting and sucking on my skin.
When he found my collarbone, he bit down hard. I gasped at the pain. It was painful, but oddly it felt so good, almost a pain you could get use to. It almost distracted me from Zack’s hand crawling around under my shirt, but not entirely.
His fingers started to slide further under my bra, trying to get a feel for what’s underneath. I forced myself to grab his wrist and yank it out from under my shirt. I looked at him dead square in the eyes, now full of desire and yearning, almost confused by my topping him so suddenly.
I was breathing hard, slightly harder than he was. “Zack…I’m sorry, but I can’t…not tonight, and not for a long time. The reason we have this is because we are ‘pure of body’, let’s not ruin it now.” I said quickly before I thought he would get mad and just do it anyway.
He looked at me deeply and just said gently “Okay.”
I looked up at him “Are you ok with that? I mean…I can try…”
He shook his head “No, don’t worry, I was getting carried away….I’m sorry Love…” He pulled up off of me and turned around to face me. He seemed to look disappointed, but also wanting more and feeling guilty and sorry about what he tried to do.
I shifted to be under my blanket and said “Well, I’m actually going to bed now…sleep well, my knight.” To me, he was my brave knight, Lancelot, in glistening black armor, while I was his precious kitten, or ‘Kitsu’.
He leaned over me as I rolled over and got comfortable. He looked almost sad, but it was hard to tell sometimes with him. “Good night my Kitsu…sweet dreams, and I hope you sleep well.”
“Good night my Lancelot, sweet dreams…” I looked at his eyes, still full of that mixed emotion, “…I love you.”
He swallowed, then spoke “I love you too, so much…just know that I mean every single letter of that phrase. And I mean it from the depths of my very being.” He leaned forward and kissed my forehead, them my nose, then my lips one more time. I breathed a small moan onto his lips and he shuttered, lightly tracing my top lip with his tongue.
He pulled away almost suddenly, and then with one last look at me he walked out through the door and closed it behind him.
I found my little stuffed puppy he gave to me when I was a freshman, and held it close to my heart. Then I pulled the covers over my shoulders and tried to go to sleep, wishing Zack would just lay down with me until I fell asleep.

Zack

I shut the door to my room and locked it behind me before slumping to the floor. I had actually done that… Why? I shouldn’t have. She had made me promise, all six years ago, that I wouldn’t push her; that we wouldn’t do THAT until we had married… if we married. So why was I sitting here with my hands shaking like I had been sick?
“What were you thinking?!” I hadn’t been thinking…. It was just so natural…
“You idiot…. You stupid idiot” I let my head fall back against the wall. The impact seemed to clear my head slightly. So I did it again but harder; then again and again. My head grew fuzzy and started to spin. After about the tenth time I climbed unsteadily to my feet and stumbled out to the balcony.
It was a calm night with a slight breeze that made goose bumps rise up on my skin. The water, black in the night, reflected the stars that shone so brightly out in this country-side; more than they ever did back home. It made me think and I sighed as I realized what all had happened just a few moments prior.
Much like the stars, when there’s no light, shine more brightly… I had gone to a more natural mind set… instinctual and non-comprehending. It had gone past my control far past my mental capacity.
Where does that leave me? Standing here afraid and lonely? Feeling weak and insignificant… I can’t stand being helpless. I need to be able to do something or else I’ll go insane.

I looked over the note and studied it for any error. There was none. I sighed and slid the thick piece of paper under Lila’s door and sighed. When she woke up hopefully I would be back. Until then I had to get out; I had to think; I had to breathe.
When she woke up she would read my words. She would read my emotion… She would read:
Lila, my flower… when you read this maybe I will have returned; If not then I have gone to do some thinking. I’m not sure what happened last night but I’m sorry… I wasn’t thinking and you deserve more than that. If I’m not back then don’t eat. I’m bringing food back with me. Stay beautiful. Ich liebe du mein kitsu. Zack

Again I sat in my car; only this time I was alone. I wasn’t waiting on anyone. I was just there; in front of the closest Asian super market; sitting in my car; drowning out all sound with music. Current song: Wake Up (acoustic) – Three Days Grace. It seemed like an appropriate soundtrack to what was running through my mind.
Outside the car almost nothing was happening, but that could just be due to the fact that my clock read 3:30 AM. I hadn’t slept a bit and I was about an hour’s drive away. I still felt worthless… I felt as if I couldn’t do anything right…
“Well Zack? What now? Where do you go? You can’t hide from her… that’d hurt her…” It was tempting. The thought of running from my problems and hiding somewhere; it was almost perfect.
Both sides of my conscience screamed at me.
“You can’t leave her.”
“But she’s safe, comfortable, and in school.”
“She’ll be hurt if you leave”
“You’ll lose control.”
“Fight it”
“RUN!”
“FIGHT IT!”
I yelled out my frustration and slammed my fist down on the dashboard. Instantly the voices were gone and the only sound beside the music was my heavy breathing. I closed my eyes, looked up at the ceiling, and tangled my hands in my hair. The last thing I remembered was the song changing and the sound of “Hanging by a Moment” echoed in my head.

Lila

When I woke up all I heard was rain. It was lightly tapping on my balcony door; a soothing soundtrack to fall back asleep to. It took me a while realized I was awake and staring at my ceiling. Sitting up quickly I surveyed the room. It was bare still, all my belongings on the floor in different size bags.
I got up and stretched like a cat would before I walked to my bags and digging around to find my towel and my toiletries to go take a shower. Once I had those I headed for the door, but something caught my eye.
I saw a piece of paper slipped under my door. I walked over and picked it up, immediately seeing Zack’s oddly neat handwriting. I smiled thinking maybe he set up some kind of sweet morning breakfast, or plans for the day besides unpacking. But as I started reading, I only felt worse.
I stared blankly at the note; rereading it two more times before I folded it up. Right now, I felt so pissed off…he just left me. Without any signs of going, he just got up and left…did he ever think about how I felt? Did he consider that I even after what happened last night I still want to see him? Does he understand that I love him so dearly, and nothing could make me doubt or change my mind…?
Frustrated, I threw my things onto the bed and went to check my phone for messages or calls. Nothing was there, except a picture of Zack smiling at the beaming Lila in the photo. I tossed my phone onto my bed and ran out the room.
I started by looking around the house; just in case he was in the building. I checked his room first. It was still bare, and it didn’t give any sign as to where he could have been.
I pulled out the note and re-read it one more time. It gave me only one small hint to where he might be. I also remembered that I brought up my motorcycle earlier this week when we came to make sure we were staying here.
I ran back to my room, dug through my suitcases, and pulled out some leather pants, a shirt, and leather motorcycle jacket. I changed quickly into them before looking around the room for my keys. I ran down the stairs and out the front door. The rain was lightly drizzling and the sky was a light gray, but darker clouds quickly moved in from over the ocean.
I slid on my jacket and zipped it up; making sure the buckles weren’t loose. I walked to the garage, noting Zack had taken his car. I walked over to my motorcycle, a black Harley Davidson night rod, and put on my helmet then started the engine. As I pulled out of the garage the rain started really kicking in, drumming hard on my helmet.
I drove down the hill and over past the huge college. Just near the school I had seen a market area that sells fresh ingredients; the kind I know Zack likes. He may be there, he may not, but I had to check.
I pulled into the parking lot, slowing down significantly to glance around. At first I thought it was useless. Why would he be here? Its morning still…but maybe he’d be looking for ingredients to make lunch or dinner.
Something green caught my eye, and I immediately recognized it as the neon from Zack’s mustang. I maneuvered the bike to park beside it expecting him to jump out of his car. But he didn’t.
He was lying in the driver’s seat, laid back as far as it would go. It looked like he was sleeping, but not peacefully. He had the hood of his jacket pulled over his eyes, his arms crossed in front of his chest. He had changed into a pair of dark jeans, gaping holes where his knees were. I could barely hear the music playing on his iPod.
My anger disappeared for the moment. Just seeing him like this, somewhat calm and relaxed, was something I always wished I could see. I never got to see him relax, not unless we had ‘taken a walk’ when I went to his house. That was the only way we could even have a small moment of peace between us. Sadly, I had to stop those moments; it started going somewhere I didn’t want it to go…He gladly agreed. I still try to make it up to him because I know it’s hard but it was more difficult now that we were busier the past couple years.
I pushed all those thoughts aside and pulled my helmet off; my hair getting soaked in the process. I yanked the car door open and he turned to look at me. His eyes fixed on my face, the aqua color I fell in love with now a deep sky blue, almost a gray that matched the sky. Dark circles shaded the skin under his eyes. He looked exhausted, both physically and mentally. He also seemed surprised that I was standing in front of him now.
Of all the things I wanted to say, all I could come up with was “What were you thinking!?”

Zack

“What were you thinking?!”
“Huh…?” I sat up in my seat a little groggily. My head was pounding my throat ached.
“Zack why are you out here? Why couldn’t you just stay at the house so we could talk through this?” she had her arms crossed over her stomach and I couldn’t tell whether she was crying or not.
I looked at her and tried to remember the night before. It was coming back slowly and the guilt returned; weighing down my stomach.
“Lila… Go back to the house.” I rubbed at my eyes and turned them to the ground. “Please. We can talk later.”
“Why?” her voice grew louder and shook just a bit, “why can’t we talk now?”
It filled my heart with sorrow to see her in so much pain…. But I couldn’t just tell her I didn’t know who I was. I couldn’t tell her that I lost control. I couldn’t just hold her and ask her to drop it… Could I?
“It’s raining, cold, and you’re soaking wet. Please just go to the house and we can talk over noodles and chicken.” I put that edge in my voice that made it sound like I was begging; looking up into her liquid green eyes nearly made my heart stop. They were filled with anger and hurt… I just wanted to cry out and hold her.
“Please just go back and we can talk it out.” I had to resist the urge to stand up and hold her.
She let out a loud sigh and dropped her arms. “Fine; only because you offered to make noodles.” The corner of her mouth twitched up into a grin. I knew she was faking but it was enough to make me smile and relax. “Get there quickly. I’m giving you a shot so don’t screw it up.”

The one thing she tells me not to do is to screw it up. Is she psychic or something? Did she know I was going to mess up? Did she know I was gonna be here scrapping wet soggy noodles off the sidewalk? Lord knows I hope not.
In truth it seemed the world hates me. The shop was out of the noodles I wanted, the cashier charged me extra, and as I walked out of the building; my bag tore open and all of my things spilled onto the ground. I looked up into the rain and practically yelled out in frustration.
By the time I made it back to the house Lila seemed annoyed.
“Took you long enough,” she was standing in that way that says “Really you’re gonna be late after all that B.S. this morning?”
I smiled apologetically and gave in to submission “I’m sorry… Just had some trouble… would you mind pancakes instead of noodles?”
Her eyes narrowed and I retreated into the kitchen where I prayed I would be safe from any wrath. The interior was spaced out but had an old comfy feeling to it. I easily adjusted and began preparing the fluffiness that I called pancakes.

By the time I finished cooking the large stack of cakes a large mess had concocted on and around me. The counters were powdered with floury mix, egg shells lay all over the place, and a large streak of batter had wound up on my face.
“Love… Pancakes are ready….” I was afraid. Afraid that she would reject me; afraid that she would hate me for leaving; I was afraid.
She entered the room slowly. At first she still seemed… Mad? Depressed? I couldn’t tell exactly what, but when she looked up and studied my face a smile broke out. This was a true smile. One of those that lit up her face with an internal light; the kind that made my heart pound.
“My knight… It seems you made quite a mess of yourself.” I couldn’t tell whether she meant my leaving or the pancake on my face.
She leaned against the door frame. She had changed out of her biking clothes and showered. Now she wore a short pair of jean shorts with two tank tops; a grey and a green, and the blue jacket I ha given to her our freshmen year. Either she had grown more than I realized or the jacket shrunk a lot… which ever it was it worked well on her.
I looked down at the ground “I know….” I stood there a moment until I felt awkward. Maybe a little too quickly I turned and scooped some of the pancakes onto a plate and laid it on the table along with chocolate syrup and whipped cream.
When there was nothing left food related for me to do I stopped moving and looked at the floor. “I hope you like it…” the room seemed to be getting hotter and a sweat broke out on my neck, “I’ll be outside.”
It had stopped raining… at least for the time being. The sky was still grey and the air cool with the suspended moisture. Almost immediately my nerves calmed; I could breathe again. I could think fluently once more.
With that flow of thought returned the cold icy pain that had filled my being before. How could I explain myself to her? “Do I really need to?” My whispers directed at no one were eaten by the grey mist.
Somehow I found this entire place simply relaxed, it seemed impossible to remain stressed. As the thoughts whirled in my head they simply faded and the tension in my shoulders disappeared.
I felt ready to face her. I needed to face her. I wanted to face her.
Turning around I found myself face to face with Lila. What a funny coincidence.
“Are you going to explain yourself?” her arms were crossed again
“ Do I have to?”
She nodded.
Letting out a sigh I searched for the right words.
“It’s like way back in freshman year… when I walked to your house, I walked just because I was upset… Last night I was confused…. Maybe a little hurt, and I was definitely mad…”
“At me?” her face showed she didn’t know any of this. She apparently had just as much trouble reading me as I did her.
“No; not at you… mad at myself… I lost control. You put me in place, but just that feeling... it’s not comfortable”
I took a shaky breath. My throat had tightened as the emotion flowed into my voice. I either had to finish quickly or risk being unable to talk.
“Kitten you only did what was right… I’m scared about hurting you… I love you too much and I would just die if I caused you pain.” I ended with a relieved exhale. I relaxed again and regained my breathing.
“Zack…” She looked up at me, a tear at the corner of her eye. “You should have told me. You are so stupid!” her voice cracked in an emotional chuckle. At that point Nature seemed to erupt, A low rumble of thunder pushed Lila into my arms and the rain poured down around us.
I couldn’t help but laugh.
Looking down I was caught in the multi-shade green pools of her eyes… I felt like melting into her. My lips pressed to hers and I was pulled into a world of total bliss. My nerves tingled and made me shiver to my very core. The cool rain felt like ice against our burning skin. Her fingers knotted in my hair and mine in the material of her shirts.
I was locked, seemingly forever, in that moment. Our bodies pressed together, our lips only parting for a few seconds at a time only to return colder and sweeter than before. The rain chilled our skin and raised goose bumps along our arms. My nerves we in total discord as almost everything added to the pleasure.
Finally I pulled away and rested my forehead against hers. My breath ragged and heavy puffed out into the cooler air and then faded. The rain had again stopped and the clouds were cut by rays of the sun… it was perfect, even the world agreed. We were meant to be.

“Zack?” Lila looked up at me with wide eyes, “you feeling alright? That’s the fifth time you’ve sneezed since we go in the car. You aren’t sick are you?”
I shook my head, “Don’t worry about it love; I’ll be fine. I promise”
After our little spout over the weekend I had taken all the chances I could to make things right between us. Which, for me, meant spending half my time curled up on the couch with her watching T.V. or in the kitchen making whatever food may had taken her fancy. I had also spent quite a bit of time out in the rain washing all our vehicles; including the large jeep we now sat in.
Lightly pressing the brake I stopped in front of the central campus building. Today was registration and orientation for freshmen where we go to get signed in and get our schedules, pay for lodging and books… it was really an unnecessary hassle because I had already taken care of that for the two of us. Sadly though they refused to simply email us our schedules and insisted we show in person to accept them. So here we are, on this grey day.
“How can I not worry about it? You’ve been blowing your brain out your nose and coughing out a lung. You’re sick and it’s still raining, you need to go back to the dorm.”
I put on a smile and said “I’m fine Kitten. Besides I’m not just gonna leave you alone for this.” I squeezed her hand slightly then clambered out of the car, “you comin’?”

Back to top Go down

eternal dance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Writers Lounge :: Original Works-
Jump to: