The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) Empty
PostSubject: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptySun 27 Feb - 8:59

Just start where we left off.

Mallory (Rory):
MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) Alexis

Maya:
MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) Girl6

Reya (Rey):
MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) 1233363096_1050_full

Christophe (Chris):
MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) DarkBoywithaFireButterfly1

Last edited by Salem Witch on Mon 7 Mar - 20:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptySun 27 Feb - 12:02

Mallory:
"Just.... I can't say it's alright because it still hurts. Don't... don't talk to me until I tell you I've forgiven you." I whispered and looked at Will for a second. I couldn't help but imagine how many times he had told her he loved her and how many times he kissed her. Probably too many times to count.
I looked back to the floor and stood up. I went to see what Maya was doing.

Maya:
"Hey, Mallory," I looked behind me and smiled. I handed her some clothes and couldn't help but notice how weak she was. I couldn't see how she used to be, all tough and smartass. She just looked like a frail girl now. She also looked wild and scared as well. I felt sorry for her, for every thing she's been through.
"I'm sorry, sis. I'm so sorry I couldn't find you," i said to her and hugged her.

Mallory:
In the School, I hadn't cried. I hadn't begged for my life, only that they spare my family's. I hadn't cared if I lived or died.... not until I heard that they sent Mallory 2 as an inside man to help Jake. That was when I knew I had to get out. But I still hadn't cried. One wing was broken, so were a few ribs from a fight I was in, and my arm was broken from being crushed under someone's boot.
But now was when I cried. When Maya finally thought of me as her sister - loved me like a sister - instead of being scared of me like she had been before.
"I'm sorry, Maya. I should've left and never come back. I cant stand being dragged down and that's all thats happening to me here. I'm leaving, Maya. Maybe I'll come back if you guys get caught by the School again," I said and wiped my cheeks, looking at the floor. I had to destroy the School, but i had to do it alone. I couldn't stand Will, Reya and Christophe were too young, and Maya had to take care of them. I couldn't count on anyone to help me.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74672
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 19:46

I heard what she said "No your not leaving Rory." i walk in "Im not going to let you go on a suicide mission just because your pisse doff"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 19:48

Mallory:
"They ruined my life! They tried to kill us all repeatedly! I don't give a damn, okay? So get the hell out of my way or I'll kill you!" I snapped, ready to fight him.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 19:49

i wince a little bit "you dont meen that..." i say, my voice cracking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 19:51

Mallory:
"You don't know that. You think I will kill you. Good. Maybe that'll be enough motivation not to come after me," i smirked and pushed past him. I walked out, trying to find an entrance to the basement.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 19:54

I glare at the direction she went so coldly im sure the door would burst into flames, i stalk out my skin smoldering liek a dying fire. "you fucking BITCH!" i shout at her "Do you know how much I fuckign care about you!? Doy uo know how much all of THEM care about you! You know how much your going to kill us around here by leaving all because your having a moody fit!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 19:58

Mallory:
"Actually, I've been thinking about this for two years. They've just given me the powers to destroy them. Morons. They think I'm their pet. And I'm not upset about you, I'm actually mad at Maya. At least you have an excuse, you were too stupid to see it. But Maya knew for all that time and she didn't come to help me. So, really, I don't care. Plus, you should be thanking me. I'm getting rid of all of our problem. Oh, this is also the reason I never came to you." I shrugged and opened the window Maya had apparently crawled through.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:00

i frown saddly "rory.. please"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:03

Mallory:
I couldn't help but break his heart. No matter what i felt, i was meant to kill not.... this.
"Oh, yeah, sorry about killing your girlfriend. She was just so annoying. She just kept talking and talking. And if I live, I'll come back. Happy? Now live with it." I said and glared at him. I crawled through the window and shut it.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:05

I needed to fight somthing. anything. MY eyes rolled back and i teleport with a firey explosion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:08

Mallory:
I sighed and looked around. I ignored the blood and picked out some wicked-awesome knives.
"This could work," I smirked and opened the window. I crawled out and looked around. I used my powers to get the knives out.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:09

I apeared behind Jake, perfect

Jake"Any particular reason your interupting my diinerr?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:11

Mallory:
I went inside and got dressed. I packed the knives up and took flight. I looked down below me and sighed.
"I'm sorry Maya and everyone. I have to do this. I'm sick of this." I whispered to myself. I flew faster.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:13

"you know why im here"

"You little girlfriend left. again. Shouldnt you be used to it now my brother?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:32

Mallory:
I flew to the front of the School, smirking. Some guards started yelling "Code Red! She's here!" and I laughed. I just used my powers when they started shooting at me.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:37

Jake
he went to punch me but was electrocuted and passed out "idiot," i radiod in to the school "I have him send an extraction team anytime"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:38

Mallory:
i had already killed everyone on the first level, working my way to the second. Some morons in army suits came down, yelling nonsense. I killed them and walked to the second level.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:41

"Hello? Come in" i say "idiots must be on break"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:43

Mallory:
i made it to the third level before they decided to self-destruct. I sighed and killed the remaining people on level three. I ran down the flights of stairs to get out of there as fast as I could.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:44

I called the next school and they sent a team to pick up my brothers carcass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:46

Mallory:
I was so close when it blew up. I was almost killed, sighing and thanking any Heavenly figure that still listened to me. I ran to kill Jake even though I was dead tired.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:51

I was with the extraction team, flying by the helecopter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:59

Mallory:
I knew, I just knew, he wasn't where we thought. When I was near his house, I saw a helicopter above. There we go. I used my powers to make it crash.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) EmptyMon 7 Mar - 21:01

Jake
i watched as it went down "Congrats you killed my brother for me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)   MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia) Empty

Back to top Go down

MR Rp (Open for Ethan and Alicia)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next