The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female
Number of posts : 2589
Credits : 26026
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) Left_bar_bleue21/21Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) Empty
PostSubject: Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN)   Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) EmptyFri 23 Sep - 19:55

It's a war now, and the both sides are blaming it on the other. No one is trying to find peace, just blood. I've never liked wars and I had never thought badly about the other side, thinking they were humans just like us. Well, I thought that until my father was killed by our enemy while in battle. We were never really close, but just the thought that he wasn't going to be there still hurt. And so, my hate against the enemy quickly grew.

How did this war start? It happened all because some of their country (England) were trying to create a new weapon. That signaled us first. Then once they made it misfired and killed at least one big town worth of people in our country. We said that they had meant to do that, the English said that they never meant to and, really, it all went down from there. People started to fight with each other and soon the war was waged, it was a fight between Britain and America once again.

We tried not to worry about it, but it was hard not to. Some of the british were already coming here to fight us and some of us were going over there to fight them. The streets, even in the very small town I lived in, weren't to safe anymore. And I learned that the hard way when I was kidnapped.

I was knocked out and sent to London with a few other americans. We were most likely going to be hurt badly and they were going to show america that no one was safe....My mind was empty besides the thought of "I need to get out of here..or die."

WHen we got there we were put into a large room and I saw you. You were one of the british but pretty young. Why you caught my eye is strange...you are my enemy and yet what would happen if I fall for you? Would you return the feelings and let me go? Or not care and hurt me and make sure I never get back home?

OK, in my mind there could be WAY better war sort of stories than this but..oh well! This can be more than a two person but it was more made to be a two person (if that makes sense)

BIO!
Name-
Age-(No older than 21)
Personality-
Side- (English or American)
Other- (If you want to put it)
Looks-

MY BIO-
Name- Willow Reed
Age- 16
Personality- Fun loving, free spirited, stubborn and childish, she'll do her best to fight to help others no matter what. She is usually a big ball of sunshine and keeps a smile on her face but even she has those moments of dispare and cries, though she might not want anyone to see it and hide it. She doesn't like to bother others with her problems but likes to make others feel happy and smile. She's a good person and a good friend. She can be to trusting for her own good at times though.
Side- American
Other- Loves reading, sweets, nature, peace, drawing, music and videogames. She's kind of a nerd in lots of ways here and there. She tries to put on a brave face when she feels she needs to but inside she's probably scared out of her mind. She likes to explore so if you let her wonder around, keep an eye on her, or she might just get into trouble.
Looks- Short, petite, red hair
Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) 31514110
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) Left_bar_bleue21/21Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN)   Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) EmptySat 24 Sep - 9:03

((PLease join))
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN)   Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) EmptyMon 26 Sep - 17:08

((LOOK! It's a bunny!! Very Happy
(\_/)
(^.^)
(>o<)

HEY! And he's got my cookie!! Mad
(\_/)
(O.O)
(> )>o

DON"T KEEP IT KEEP IT FROM ME!!! Evil or Very Mad
(\_/)
(^.^ )
( >< )
. . . He ate my cookie. . . . Crying or Very sad
If someone joins I'll feel better!))
Back to top Go down
.Asylum.
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
.Asylum.

Male
Number of posts : 23712
Job : Asylum
Credits : 48470
Registration date : 2011-02-22

Character sheet
RPG Name: Dark King
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN)   Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) EmptyWed 28 Sep - 22:38

((tempting... but we do so many together! is this one of those ideas you mentioned? the ones from MDW where you thought "this would be perfect for him" after I dissappeared from the face of the earth?))
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN)   Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) EmptyThu 29 Sep - 6:43

((No, I made it up a few days ago. I was just really board because no one was on and I thought 'Maybe I could rp with someone knew to me' and made. No one joined so I thought that maybe everyone thought it sucked. hahaha. You don't have to join if you don't want to because, you are right, we are in a lot together already. I'm actually doing this rp on MDW too but the person playing my guard ISN"T ON! It's a bit frustraiting >.<))
Back to top Go down
.Asylum.
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
.Asylum.

Male
Number of posts : 23712
Job : Asylum
Credits : 48470
Registration date : 2011-02-22

Character sheet
RPG Name: Dark King
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN)   Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) EmptyThu 29 Sep - 17:57

((sadface))
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN)   Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) EmptyThu 29 Sep - 18:47

((. . . Now I feel bad for even complaining like that >.< She got hurt and her computer is working against her. I'm just glad she got on last night))
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female
Number of posts : 509
Adopted Family: : Dove
Job : School
Credits : 23763
Registration date : 2011-09-11

Character sheet
RPG Name: Raven Kuro Tsubasa
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN)   Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) EmptySat 1 Oct - 15:16

BIO!
Name- Sprite Fanta
Age-14
Personality- calm, stubborn, stands up or what she believes in
Side- American
Other- she has that big smilly face on her head like in the picture
Looks-
Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) Archer10
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN)   Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) EmptySat 1 Oct - 18:50

((Awwww!!! She's so cute!))
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female
Number of posts : 509
Adopted Family: : Dove
Job : School
Credits : 23763
Registration date : 2011-09-11

Character sheet
RPG Name: Raven Kuro Tsubasa
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN)   Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) EmptySun 2 Oct - 10:34

yay!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female
Number of posts : 47492
Job : writting stories and preparing scripts for my best friend and I can shoot movies that we make :)
Credits : 71182
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN)   Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) EmptyMon 3 Oct - 20:13

Name- Jenna
Age-16
Personality- she's quiet and likes to think alot doesn't really talk
Side- american
Other- n/a
Looks- Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) Girl3610
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male
Number of posts : 14230
Adopted Family: : it would not suprise me if I was
Job : school
Credits : 38848
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: bioshock
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN)   Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) EmptyWed 11 Mar - 16:18

Name- frank "stain" vanhelsing
Age- 20
Personality- cold and calculated, he is one of scientists who build then new weapon.
Side-English
Other- besides his involvement with the new weapon program he has been working on bio-mechanical augmentation to be used for replacing lost limbs.
Looks-Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) 96501-10
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male
Number of posts : 14230
Adopted Family: : it would not suprise me if I was
Job : school
Credits : 38848
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: bioshock
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN)   Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) EmptyWed 11 Mar - 16:25

Name- Louise vanhelsing
Age-13
Personality- cheerful and happy as long as she gets to hurt someone, other wise she is quite and does not talk much.
Side- English
Other- she works as a interrogator for England, the first human to have bio-mechanical parts to replace her old ones, her arms and left leg are bio-mechanical, along with her right eye.
Looks-Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) Tsukuy10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN)   Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Captured by the enemy (PLEASE JOIN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In-Character RPs (Realistic Eras)-
Jump to: